Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:18 pm
Mobius saw Logen. "Subject... more than human. Exterminate with extreme caution." He ran towards Logen, gauntleted fist prepared to strike.

Meanwhile, Mobius's soul was in the mix of the stone, finally meeting Mikiru and Shinu really face to face. It was really starting to creep him out. But, at least his soul was whole. And he personally couldn't harm anyone, right? He was unaware that his body was activated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:50 pm
*Logen clapped and the air around the humonculi was getting a blue glow and they all was standing compleatly still, they couldnt move, when they tried to move a muschle all their effort was lost, and the energy was fading from their body's*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:54 pm
Mobius' body was frozen, but his eye still worked fine. "You want to play that way, do you?" He began to increase the acidity of her digestive acid. It would be a game of chicken. Who would lose the will to fight first?

Meanwhile, Mobius looked around the world of the stone. "Wow, this is what you had to deal with the whole time, Mikiru? No wonder you're pissed!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:05 pm
*the gate opened underneath all the humonculi that stood there frozen, then it started swallowing them all Mobius first of them all*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:08 pm
(Do you mean... THE gate?)

Mobius's body passed out.

Meanwhile, inside the stone...

"Oh, so you're saying that we can make things with our minds in here? Then why do you want to pass on?"

Mikiru grinned. "If this is the inside of the stone, imagine what heaven must be like! We wish to go!"

Mobius nodded. "True... But I'd never be able to go there. I don't deserve to..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:17 pm
[indeed :3 The big black gate thingyy :3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

annon fukyuu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:23 pm
Jacob walked up to the Library alone, he had "Dismissed" His entourage. "So they don't only want my work..." He clapped his arm transforming it into a Short blade, and slowly walked up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:07 pm
Kimi's humunculus side was so happy being totally free for once, that it jumped from house to house killing everyone it saw.  

Evy-Chan1337

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 am
Eda seemed uneasy. She knew that the library would be a great target for humunculi to battle her. Her 'angel' wings riped out of her back and Eda cringed with pain. She flew up into the sky and waited for her to be the next target. Her hazel-brownyellow eyes turned into cat's eyes. she waited for them to strike.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:44 pm
(Uhhh... Sharuka? I don't know how to tell you this, but the homunculi are gone.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:01 pm
(Where'd everyone go? sad )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:08 am
Leon stood in front of Lust"give them back....now...."he slammed his hands into two walls on both sides of him,soon giant steel spike started shooting out,angled towards Lust,as the spike started to stop,Leon charged at Lust  

M00NSTRIDER

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:02 am
(Moonstrider, did you even read my post? The homunculi are gone. Logen sent them and my body to the gate. As for the philosopher's stone... who knows what happened to it!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:23 am
((oops.....ok....i'll fix this....))

Eda relised they left and flew off back to the military building. she landed and made herself back to normal. she sighed and watched the sun set on another day.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:26 am
Mobius Nightshade
(Uhhh... Sharuka? I don't know how to tell you this, but the homunculi are gone.)

((Just call me Haru, ok? neutral and thanks for the info... sweatdrop i'm sorry, i've just been out of it lately. redface if you want, you can make yourself another charactor profile! biggrin The more the merrier i say! xd ))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games