Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:08 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
...My Dad is now makeing me get rid of the rest of my Guineapigs, and if so Im not going to be on Gaia for a while Id be to depressed cry crying
{wow hope you feel better User Image}

[i hope my dad cnt find anyone to take em hehe ^^ i hope so to ]
{try to hinder him}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:10 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
...My Dad is now makeing me get rid of the rest of my Guineapigs, and if so Im not going to be on Gaia for a while Id be to depressed cry crying
{wow hope you feel better User Image}

[i hope my dad cnt find anyone to take em hehe ^^ i hope so to ]

[why do he want you to get rid of your guinea pigs?]

[he is all we have to many and you have puppies now to distract you, and there to much responiblitity and you havnt been careing for em one already died! and im all i am careing for em dumbass! and yes i curse at my dad he dnt care]  

ShinyToy

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:12 pm
Rye walks through his barracks yelling orders to his troops "teams one through 1-4 work on saving all the peasants that you can teams 9 and 10 come with me we will search for the princess"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:13 pm
neon blue penguin
Rye walks through his barracks yelling orders to his troops "teams one through 1-4 work on saving all the peasants that you can teams 9 and 10 come with me we will search for the princess"

Grr, why lol Im so special lol ^^  

ShinyToy

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:14 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin

lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:15 pm
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin

lol
Wow, its fun being a Princess lol  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:20 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
dont worry its not a burden

"Im not sure, it doesnt feel right" She said turning her head to look behind her then back at him
the dragon looks at the two "look you may be an elf and a werewolf but there is a small group of drow comeing so i'd get out of here."
i know a few tricks to fight them
does it realy matter its either my place or...where ever else you can run to that they probably will find in a matter of days

"Alright, Ill stay with you, but I need to figure out what I can do for you in return" She said smileing "We should get out of here then, before those things come"
why would you need to do something in return?
hige starts to get up out of the hot spring he was resting in
"Because, you doing somthing kind for me, I must return the favor"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:23 pm
Rye and the other elves are slowly gaining on the princess and hige  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:28 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar
the dragon looks at the two "look you may be an elf and a werewolf but there is a small group of drow comeing so i'd get out of here."
does it realy matter its either my place or...where ever else you can run to that they probably will find in a matter of days

"Alright, Ill stay with you, but I need to figure out what I can do for you in return" She said smileing "We should get out of here then, before those things come"
dont worry about it
hige starts to walk to the lycan city
come on its this way  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:30 pm
Rye tells his men to rest and he goes searching on his own he gets within a mile of the princess  

neon blue penguin

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:31 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar

dont worry about it
come on its this way

She runs beside him and walks with him "Wont the other Lycan's try to kill me, Im one of their enemy's"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:37 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

dont worry about it
come on its this way

She runs beside him and walks with him "Wont the other Lycan's try to kill me, Im one of their enemy's"

its almost morning so most of them will be asleep and when the sun comes up the will be in there human form just hide your ears and you can pass as a lycan during the day  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:43 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

dont worry about it
come on its this way

its almost morning so most of them will be asleep and when the sun comes up the will be in there human form just hide your ears and you can pass as a lycan during the day
(I have the smallest puppy on my lap rite now ^^ so cute!) She Hide's her ears under her Blond and pink hair "Is that good?" she asks  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:49 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dont worry about it
come on its this way

(I have the smallest puppy on my lap rite now ^^ so cute!) She Hide's her ears under her Blond and pink hair "Is that good?" she asks
yeah thats good
{lol}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:51 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dont worry about it
come on its this way

yeah thats good
{lol}
(its just a little bit bigger then my guinea pig!!!AWW)
"Okay, so where is it you live?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games