Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:36 am
joshc1803
hi im josh im a half wolf 3nodding

What is the other half?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:05 am
Selene Aries
joshc1803
hi im josh im a half wolf 3nodding

What is the other half?

Why is the sky blue? :O

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:42 pm
[-Erik-]

Why is the sky blue? :O

Because of the oxygen content of our planet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 pm
Hello, My name is Fuzzy Husky AKA That guy in a fursuit i'm a 2 years and few months old husky (as my name says it all) 17 years old human age I live in america happily trying to be a critic  

Chunin Uchiha Itachi

DJaymes

5,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:09 pm
I'm BACK!
No seriously, my last account was hacked.

But yea, Hello Again. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm
I'm Luna, but I'll respond to Kit-chan, Nari, or any nickname you can think of, as long as I approve it first. I'm 20 years old and consider myself a shadow fox. If you treat me nicely (I've been treated badly in Junior High by some students and by my father) I'll respond in kind. If you wish to get to know me more, you can always PM me and I might tell you more about myself.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

All Eternal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:47 pm
Why hello there! I am All Eternal...but if you wish to refer to me as a Sora Cyclone, that would be just as well. Or you could call me what you like...it wouldn't bother me to be given a nickname, after all. I am a white tiger...so I don't hunt incredibly well, but I do happen to have some very sharp claws. I don't bite, though, so feel free to approach me should you like to get to know me.

And...uhm...rawr?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:54 pm
Hi, I'm Nikki. smile 17. And 98% of the time bored out of my mind.

My fursona is a Arabic raccoon named Ma'isah.  

Im Ah-joo

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:55 pm
All Eternal
Why hello there! I am All Eternal...but if you wish to refer to me as a Sora Cyclone, that would be just as well. Or you could call me what you like...it wouldn't bother me to be given a nickname, after all. I am a white tiger...so I don't hunt incredibly well, but I do happen to have some very sharp claws. I don't bite, though, so feel free to approach me should you like to get to know me.

And...uhm...rawr?

biggrin
Sora, my loveee
*Huggle/cling*
<3333  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:04 pm
Behold the Utzume
All Eternal

And...uhm...rawr?

biggrin
Sora, my loveee
*Huggle/cling*
<3333

*Squeeee* Paipeeeer! <3 *huggle/clings right back*  

All Eternal

Im Ah-joo

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 pm
All Eternal

And...uhm...rawr?

Hewwo!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:51 pm
shutupandsing3
All Eternal

And...uhm...rawr?

Hewwo!

Haaaai! =3  

All Eternal

teafueledcat

Dapper Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:10 pm
Hey all.

I'm know as Remy, (Sara to Furcadia Users) I guess on Gaia you can call me a snow leopard. *laughs* Reason being they do not not much to match an ocelot yet. My Fursona is a Ocicat which is a housecat, which a fur pattern identical to that of the wild Ocelot (hence the name of the breed.)

You can call me whatever you like though, just nothing derogatory. *laughs*

My human self is 21 years old, while my furry self is only 21 in visual age, (she's over 300 years old, yes, she's a vampire, something I could never be IRL with the controversy that they don't really exist and I don't want to get into that..)

So yeah, to recap. 300+ Female Ocicat/Vampire, goes by the name of Remy or Sara. Picture reference available here, my OOC website is included in my sig, the Furcadia link. Aand while I'm at it and I engage in such, some might recognize the site. The Rabbit Hole, My kinks are listed here

I yabbered enough, nice to meet you all. smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:27 pm
Welcome, one and all. Make yourselves at home.  

Selene Aries

Neuropink

Girl-Crazy Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image

Heya, I'm Ellybeth. That's my furr's name as well. I'm glad to be apart of this forum, a thing about me is I like to draw furries. I currently do it for a living, I'd link my FA page but ahaha ahem.... it's just not really something I would like to do at the moment. But I will draw your Character if you send me a little pm to do so. :]

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games