Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:44 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he gets up his left arm asleep from the poison
you cant get far from me now that i bite you
he pulls out a knife and throws it at thew man

"Well maybe so but I have help" He snaps his finger's and Shadow Creature's appear he throws all three agels to the Three and the Shadow's disapear "I was Hired to capture them and I beleive Ive done so, Now we can fight without the Hassle of those three"
meaniel runs forward the two blades come out of the sheaths on his arm and he stabs the man in the chest

He lauph's "You both are waiting your time, There Gone, It wont help you killing me" He Stabs Meaniel In his chest with his Huge Sword and Blasts him into the Wall and injects a Huge amount of Poison into Where he stabed him
you dont get it do you poison wont kill me only one thing can kill me
he stabs the man as he injects him
tell me where you took them now!!!

He Grin's "I dont think so" He disapear's into Dust
he runs around wildly
tell me now tell me where my friends have gone!!!

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she wakes up to find herself some place dark, she screams "where am i?" she asked looking around

Kiera Come's up behing Angel "Your finally awake thank God" She hugs Angel crying
she hug sher back, tears forming "where are we?" she asked looking around

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

KaosAngel012
Hannah wakes up and groans softly. "Whre.....?" she looks around, feeling sick, lost and confused.

Kiera looks at Hannah now then lets go of Angel then Hugs Hannah "You guys Im scared, I dont know where we are, Its so dark"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:45 pm

YOU COWARD COME BACK AND FIGHT ME! * she screamed at the air her eyes redder than before*

FoxyLadyCall911

La Petite Ange

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
Hannah wakes up and groans softly. "Whre.....?" she looks around, feeling sick, lost and confused.

Kiera looks at Hannah now then lets go of Angel then Hugs Hannah "You guys Im scared, I dont know where we are, Its so dark"

Hnnah hugs her back and shudders. Looking around, eyes getting watery. "I don't know... I've... never been out of the f-forest before..." she said, softly raising her knees up to her chest and hugging them.

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
meaniel runs forward the two blades come out of the sheaths on his arm and he stabs the man in the chest

He lauph's "You both are waiting your time, There Gone, It wont help you killing me" He Stabs Meaniel In his chest with his Huge Sword and Blasts him into the Wall and injects a Huge amount of Poison into Where he stabed him

he runs around wildly

His insane lauphter Echo's from all direction's Teasing Meaniel injoying his Confusion and Fear

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:46 pm

she stands up quickly and looks around, she walks foward and runs into a wall "ouch" she said and took a step back, a door opened and bright light poured in, she covers her eyes blinded
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:47 pm

KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

Hnnah hugs her back and shudders. Looking around, eyes getting watery. "I don't know... I've... never been out of the f-forest before..." she said, softly raising her knees up to her chest and hugging them.

Kiera Hug's Angel and Hannah tight "Ill get us out you guy's Its my Fault he found you both, He washuanting me before he knew you both"

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:48 pm

Aprilbaby1
she stands up quickly and looks around, she walks foward and runs into a wall "ouch" she said and took a step back, a door opened and bright light poured in, she covers her eyes blinded

She cover's her eye's and yell's out "DAM YOU KRIGORIS!!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:49 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

he runs around wildly

His insane lauphter Echo's from all direction's Teasing Meaniel injoying his Confusion and Fear
he cuts a tree in half looking around
TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

Hannah covers her eyes as well, wondering who 'Krigoris' was.

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she spreads her wings and wraps it around herself as if to protect herself "what do you want with us?" she yelled

Aprilbaby1

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:51 pm

* huge amounts of energy and light burst from her hands* RHHHHGGGG! YOU COWARRRDDD! *her eyes are black by now*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:55 pm

KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Krigoris! Let Them GO! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" She yell's blindly a Strange voice comes from all Direction's of the Room
"Kiera Kiera Kiera, This has nothing to do with you anymore...You see Its all about Money, and Power now"

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:58 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Krigoris! Let Them GO! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" She yell's blindly a Strange voice comes from all Direction's of the Room
"Kiera Kiera Kiera, This has nothing to do with you anymore...You see Its all about Money, and Power now"
"b*****d let us go!" she yelled tears running down her face "i dont want to be a slave again" she whispers, the mark they gave her still on her arm, hidden by black ribbons
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games