Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:05 pm
so whats up guys stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:00 pm
(( Aion: sweatdrop Sorry lol, my net went off and went it came back, I had completely forgotten x.x

Lin Gai: Nothin is really going on. They are training in wait for the upcoming Genin exam(as you should be). ))

Wind watched the sporadic fighting int eh bout between Ren and Aion with some interest. Both showed potential, but they needed to mold their skills more apropriately, instead of wasting chakra by summoning clones time and again. Finally he jumped out of the window, and into the forest.

"Alright you two, you can stop now." He said, holding up a hand, signaling halt. "I'm glad both of you did so well against each other. You seemed evenly matched." He grinned at his students, both of whom he had seen start. "But. Neither of you are trying hard enough. In a Sparring match you must act like you are trying to kill your opponent. 'Only when the danger is real, will the practice be real.' Do you undertsand?"

He looked at the both of them in turn, his eyes piercing them both and seeming to gaze into the infinite reaches of their minds.

"...Now who wants Ramen?" He laughed, finally letting a grin split his 'serious' face.

He walked out of the forest, jumped into the room via the still open window, and started prep on some good old fashioned instant-ramen.

(( One thing I noticed with both of you is you were using the *action* method of fighting. Try to abandon that in your actions, unless it's just for fun. Remember, this is roleplaying. Try using sentences next time ^_^ ))  

Windblade

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:22 pm
*i guess i should take things more seriously he thought to hisself* hey i want ramen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:07 am
Endless came out of the shadows as he spotted Wind Sensei. Endless threw a kunai at him to get his attention.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

UchihaRen00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:03 pm
Ren caught the kunai that came from Endless, "Wow, that almost hit me sweatdrop ," turns toward Wind sensei, "Id like some ramen biggrin ."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:53 pm
I want to become a ninja. Do I need to take some type of test? Please tell me!  

A Sneaky Fox Ninja

UchihaRen00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:33 pm
A Sneaky Fox Ninja
I want to become a ninja. Do I need to take some type of test? Please tell me!
Oh, well you PM Wind-sensei and then hell give you the test for the first lesson. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:09 pm
he was in a secluded area in the forest,practicing the arts he had been practicing against the ranking system.he brought chakra to his hand,charging it for the strike.*see animation one.he began his movements,finally striking a tree.*see #2.

#1:User Image #2User Image  

uryu ishida

aionthesinner1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:13 pm
hey.i am going to start spining the leaf again cus i cant do high charkra stuff.(pulls off a leaf.starts spining it 3 times then cant controle it but gets four anyways) ...yay i got four kinda  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:20 pm
Drops from a tree landing gently in the front yard to the academy. She looks around casually, with a small smile and then plops onto a bench outside Academy doors. She rests her hands behind her head, Eyes flickering to the sky. "I spend more time away from this place more then usual, now." She mutters softly with a huff and grumble.
Closing her eyes and shifting so she was now on her back, stretched out on the bench; One knee pointing to the sky, so the sole of her foot rested against the top of the bench, Polio relaxed, deciding to take a small nap if possible.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

aionthesinner1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:22 pm
hello..how are you i am aion..(trys spining leaf gets cool muhahaha i got 4 more than last time muhahaha  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:26 pm
"Good I suppose." Cracks an eye open and glances Aion's way, assuming he was talking to her, and watches him practice with his chakra. Lifts a hand, lazily, in a small wave at him. "It nice to meet you Aion. I'm Polio."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

UchihaRen00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:38 pm
looks at Polio, "Hi," Looks at you curiously, "Aren't you the first jounin ever being passed by Wind-sensei?" Smirks at Poilo biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:43 pm
strange...I can't see page 36  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:43 pm
"Ah..." Blinks and glances at Ren. Smirks then shakes head at her. "Sadly no. I think Punk was the first to achieve jounin rank under Wind. I'm still a Chunin."

(( Don't mind my avi's clothes. Messing around with the new store items. x3 ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games