Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:52 pm
Lindsey said one word. "Dantara"

Hunter-James snarled.

Demitri smiled at his mate and licked her cheek. "Do you have any signs of pups yet?" Demitri was never around any pregnent wolves before so he wasn't sure how long or even what the signs looked like.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:57 pm
Raven lost his smile. "Is she gone? Is she out of my mind forever?" Raven asked soundly despret.

Sarafina smiled, "You'll know don't worry. I am pretty sure we will have a family soon."  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:11 pm
Lindsey nodded. "She's gone"

Hunter-James still growled.

Demitri nodded and smiled. "how many do you think you'll have if it worked?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:16 pm
Sarafina thought. "Four, four is a nice number. What do you think?"

Raven gave a deep sign of thanks to everything. Raven nuged Hunter-James' head. "It's over... it's finally over. I have been unchained, but...." Raven studdered at his own life.

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:20 pm
Hunter-James nodded but for some reason he remained tense because of his dad's cut-off sentance.

Lindsey closed her eyes resting but not asleep.

Demitri smiled. "Yes four is good. One of course will be named after me right?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:25 pm
"Of course, Demitri is a handsome name," Sarafina said with a sweet smile. The thoughts of pups were very bright and happy to her, she would love it.

Raven shook his head. Raven tried to get up one time but failed, horribly. But the third time was sucessful, he stood weakly the staggering pain in his chest was there but he just couldn't feel it. It was like there was so much pain that there was no pain at all.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:28 pm
Demitri grinned.

Hunter-James yipped worriedly. "Dad don't get up"

Lindsey looked up. "He's right you shouldn't be moving"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Sarafina smiled and giggled, she loved his grin. It was so charming to her, it even made her blush a little bit.

"I don't want to keep laying making you guys worry, things don't heal with out pain," Raven said almost straining. Raven moved a step, but it was too much. They were right, "I'll just wait." Raven laid down slowly, his back soar and his brain felt like some bird with pecking at it every second.

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:45 pm
Lindsey nodded and stood she walked away sniffing at the ground. She came back and had a plant in her mouth called goldenrod. She gave the plant to Raven. "Chew it. it will taste bad but it will help with any aching joints and your headache"

Hunter-James sniffed it and wrinkled his nose.

Demitri licked Sarafina's snout tenderly. Still grinning at her responce to his grin.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:52 pm
"Oh Demitri, you never fail to surprise me," Sarafina said with her tail wrapped around his.

Raven chewed it but he did it a glare a upon his face, he swallowed it but he didn't like it at all. It was like eating a freakin fish that had been out for days. "I hope this works..."

---((It's 2:00 in the morning, I iz going to get som Zzz before I crash on the keyboard.))---

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:06 pm
Demitri smiled.

Hunter-James gaged just watching his dad eat it.

Lindsey laughed at Raven's face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:17 am
Raven was not very amused, his ears were back as he finished off the taste. Raven shook his wildly to shake anything of him, or he just did it for no reason what so ever.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 am
Hunter-James giggled and coughed. He tried to cover it because he didn't want to have to inhale that nasty smelly stuff.

Lindsey looked at Hunter-James and smiled.

Hunter-James looked bakc at her and stood backing away he turned and took off.

Lindsey shook her head stood and padded after him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:25 am
Eiwen just stood there over the dead wolf's body, blood dripping from his jaws. His face was a mask of horror, but also relief as he sat down heavily, greatful that Raven had survived the ordeal. He closed his eyes and shook his head slowly, then rubbed his face on the grass to clean it. He glanced again at the body as they discussed how to get rid of it and growled.

"I will do it..."

The brute got to his feet again and started dragging the corpse into the trees where the earth would be softer. He cast a solemn glance back at Meena before he turned back to the task at hand.

Neira hung her head and listened solemnly, the powerfading from her limbs and she found that she couldn't even muster the strength to stand any longer. She flopped down and cried, tears of anger, relief and happieness fell from her sightless eyes. She rested against Ka and just let her mind rest for a few moments while she tried to fin herself again.

[[ Sorry I missed that bit. sweatdrop ]]

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:47 am
Meena looked at the blood trail on the flowers and grasses. She walked after Eiwen and whimpered as she got closer her ears flat on her head. She was now nervous around the brute. She loved him and so she told herself nothing can change that.

Hunter-James tripped and layed there.

Lindsey looked down at him. "You have to you know? Your lungs need it" She smiled and grabbed on to the scruff of his necka dn drug him back to Raven and plopped him on his rump.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games