Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:11 am
even though Kendra knew Shmitty had walked away, she just opened her eyes, looking into the fire. "I do't know either..." She whispered to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:24 pm
Sencing the annoyed tone in Shmitty's voice and rolled her eyes slightly.

"You act as if I am their keeper."
Turning her head towards him she smiled.

"Never you mind. Tramer is a strong man and can look after himself, along with anyone else that catches his eye."
Focusing her gaze forward once more she kept a steady even pace all the way to the camp and past the fire. Stepping on a root that had been unearthed she hoisted herself up into the branches and out of sight from the others.

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:26 pm
"I didnt mean it like that... I was jest wondering if you knew, but." he stopped talking when he saw her climb up into the tree and out of sight.
Shmitty then walked back over next to kendra and took the same seat in the dirt. "are you feeling Okay? I could get you somthing, if you need."
he said softly as he staired into the fire again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:37 pm
"I'll be fine." Kendra murmured as she sat up. "My head just hurts a bit, but I'll survive." She looked around for Larien. "Shmitty, I don't think Larien likes me very much." Her eyes fell back onto the fire.  

Dragonmaster1251

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:22 pm
Tramer keeping his horse at a steady gallop making his way down the rood, about a mile from were the group encountered the fog Tramer’s vision began blur and Tramer fell from his horse hitting the ground hard, Tramer painfully rolled onto his back before everything when black.
Tramer found himself standing in the center of a well made camp, dozens of guards stood on patrol making there rounds, Tramer looked around confused for a moment before a particular guard cot his attention, it was the wounded soldier Tramer had encountered on the rood. Tramer approached the soldier and quickly took note that no one seemed to be paying mind to his presents in the camp, once standing right next to the man another soldier approached, “sir! Something is amiss…the entire forest has seemed to have went silent it the last few moments, we are not alone” the secant man said a urgent worry in his voice, “wake the rest of the men, if someone wishes to attack we will be ready” the first soldier replied, suddenly just as the secant solder went to turn away a splatter of blood stained the ground just before the man’s head fell to the ground with a strange thud, the first soldier grinded his teeth before yelling at the top of his voice “To arms!! Were under attack!” as he unsheathed his short sword.

Men started to fall left and right seemingly from nothing, the solder Tramer was watching took a large swing with his sword appearing to be aiming at nothing but air, at the end of his motion more blood stained the ground as a man dressed in black fell his head removed by the solder‘s sword, Tramer examined the corps and was surprised to see he was a ninja. About ten minuets into the fight there were only about five soldiers left and one man dressed in elaborate clothing with an equally elaborate sword both of with drenched in blood, the five solder huddled tighter back to back fending off the ninjas leaving piles of corpses at there feet, suddenly an eerie silence overtook the battle field and an ominous voice could be herd mumbling a strange language, a language Tramer new well. A look of hoarer felled the well dressed man’s face as he herd the voice, “get down!!” he yelled as to dove taking himself and the solder Tramer ran into to the ground, at the very same moment a bolt of energy erupted from the darkness of the forest hitting into the solder’s that were still standing literally incinerating them, only there boots remained.

Tramer watched unable to advert his eyes as events unfolded. The well dressed man quickly jumped to his feet and began run in the direction the bolt of energy had come from. Tramer fallowed the man and stopped abruptly as another person came into view, a young girl dressed completely in black wielding a gigantic scythe, the blade being larger than the girl. She stood just outside the camp, a chilling content smile on her face as the well dressed man approached her with his sword at the ready. The girl made no motion to protect herself until the last moment, with inhuman speed the girl brought up her scythe deflecting the man’s sword knocking it out of his hands, the girl spun around swinging her scythe around and then straight up into the air and down upon the man, she stopped just before the hitting him carefully positioning the pole over the man‘s shoulder and the blade behind him, using the scythe’s massive crescent she jerked the scythe back impaling him from behind puling him closer to her, “I have a message for you” the girl said with a slight giggle as she placed the palm of her left hand on the man’s chest, out of no were the solder Tramer had found came running in sword held above his head preparing for his attack.

Quickly aiming her free hand toward the solder she yelled “URIS CORISARE!” a fire ball impacting the solder melting his armor and sending him hurling into a near by tree, “its not nice to interrupt someone wile there trying to relay a message” the girl said returning her attention to the well dressed man who hung limply in front of her part of the blade sticking out of his chest, “URIS GORSH” the girl said playfully lighting the man ablaze.

Tramer took a quick gasp for air as he startled away finding himself on the edge of the rood, dried blood all along the side of his face and his right arm from the many nicks and scratches from falling off his horse, Tramer looked around for a moment and quickly found his horse only a few dozen feet down the rood, forcing himself to his feet and trying to shack off the many aces and pains that flooded his body Tramer made his way to his horse. Tramer rood as fast as his horse would take him pushing the animal to its limits, Tramer gave a relived sigh as he saw the camp come into view, quickly dismounting once inside the camp Tramer almost fell barley catching himself his body still sore. “everyone catch some quickly sleep, we move out at midnight” Tramer said with a solemn authority as he noticed the fog seemed to be getting denser.

((sorry for taking so long to post sweatdrop …and sorry for the outrageously long post burning_eyes , lol… twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:06 am
Walking off into the trees, TY (or more like his controller) only subconsciously noticed the girls' reactions to his suggestion of sleep.
After making it a fair enough distance away from the camp that he could no longer see the fire in the distance through the trees, the controller prepared itself. It had only hours to do what the real TY had done over the course of his entire life...figure out what all this body could do.
In the darkness of the trees and under cover of night, the controller tested the limits of it's new host.
One of the abilities it found, allowed it to redirect the magical thread connected to TY through a small shadow portal, allowing a much shorter distance the thread had to travel between the host and controller. This would let the controller be able to control TY's body for a longer period of time and with a stronger hold.

Meanwhile, TY was again trapped inside the strange prison that he had been imprisoned within multiple times during the Zant mission. Just as last time, he was left as powerless as a normal human being. But unlike last time, the area where he was at was not dark. In fact it was well lit, but even in the light, there was nothing to see. Plus, last time, there was a sense of calamity within the prison.
There were no such feelings this time around.  

TY Charns
Crew

aleshana

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:19 pm
Zoey was running hard barely able to breath, she was holding her spear in her right hand its blade drenched in blood, several wounds she suffered were really starting to slow her down. As Zoey ran through the forest the fog really started getting thicker and thicker what used to be a light cloud was now a heavy blanket on the forest, nimbly making her way thought a patch of thick brush Zoey leaped forward quickly founding herself by a blazing fire and seeing several people around the fire, She lifted her weapon in a defense stance, a drop of blood dripping of the blade. A thought crossed her mind she wondered if she stumbled into a enemies camp or just a random group.

((ok im really…REally… REALLY!! stressed sorry about not posting for a long time I had a total creative crash that school didn’t help with))

((This is Tramer, and this is my little sister sweatdrop , she has promised me to start posting regulerly and not just randomly disappear again…or I will destroy her ninja ,Mwhzhahahahahahahahahahahaha… twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:46 pm
((LOL... Thats ok. As long as you stay on top of your s**t Tramer. Don't make me smack you... whee hehe *huggles*))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:30 pm
shmitty looked at kendra and and in a soft voice "I dont think Larien likes me much either, but her, tramer and the others have been together as a group for awhile it seems, and we are new to this group... I say jest give her time to warm up to you" he said with a small smile, turning his head to tramer as he entured the camp, watching him as he almost fell to his face. "you look like you need the rest more then any of us, Tramer if its fine with you, ill be the look out.." he was going to add more but he jumped to his feet as he saw somthing move in the bushes and jump out, it was a girl with her sheild and sword raised, the tip of the sword was bloody. shmitty growled as he spoke in a stern voice "Lower your wepons or ill find out what color you bleed" drawing his sword and pointing it at the strange girl ((zoey))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:08 pm
Kendra didn't move. Larien seemed to hate her, she was still mad at Tramer, and she was out of arrows. She couldn't have- what a moron! She had the dagger that Shmitty gave her! Kendra was on her feet in a matter of minutes, the dagger raised, ready to fight off this person, even though truthfully she sucked at close range.  

Dragonmaster1251

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:02 am
In the blink of an eye Tramer’s swords were in his hands, closely examining the figure Tramer gave a slight chuckle, sheathing on of his blades Tramer raised his now free hand into the air, “hold” Tramer said looking over toward Kendra and Shmitty, “so I take it things haven’t went to well since we last met” Tramer said looking back at Zoey wondering if she remembered meeting him back at the tournament. Tramer turned toward the fire starting to sheath his secant sword when a strange presents sent chills up his spine “Zant” a voice whispered in his ear, quickly unsheathing both his swords Tramer swung downward at he air in Zoey’s general direction, “GORIS FORIMAR” Tramer yelled sending a wave of wind off his blades cutting through the fog, missing Zoey by only a matter of inches, the blast dissipated a large area of fog reviling five figure dressed all dressed in black, masks covering there mouths, Tramer quickly recognized them as the ninja from his vision. Quickly the fog reclaimed its place and ninja vanished, Tramer stood motionless for a long time, Tramer was trying to figure out how he was not able to see them, his altered eye aloud him to see the aura of all things living or not, and thou theses ninja didn’t seem to have any form of aura, this troubled Tramer, thou at the same time the presents he had felt before had vanished and this aloud Tramer to relax. Turning back toward the fire Tramer sheathed his swords, “everyone catch a bit of sleep, we still move out at midnight, Zoey and I will take first watch, then at eleven I’ll wake you Shmitty for the last hour” Tramer said having quite a few question for Zoey.

((don’t worry cheese_whine , my sister understands the repercussions ninja if she just randomly stops posting agin burning_eyes …mwhahahahahahhahahahahah twisted )) ((*huggles* heart ))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games