Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:46 pm
Sirus Jin
Sakiimi
**Sakii could'nt find a real mate if her life depended on it***

Yeah you can! As silly as it sounds, I believe that everyone can find someone. Maybe you haven't found the right person yet. Give it time, the right person will come along. You just have to snag them!

yeah I know... but sometimes time and hormones don't like to agree! evil  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:46 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
I got long legs, very busty, and a big a** XD, I have the hourglass shape going on

I'm 5'2" - 5'3" and about 120 pounds. My legs are really short, I have to wear heels to reach over the counter at work. xd  

Sirus Jin

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:48 pm
Sakiimi
Sirus Jin
Sakiimi
**Sakii could'nt find a real mate if her life depended on it***

Yeah you can! As silly as it sounds, I believe that everyone can find someone. Maybe you haven't found the right person yet. Give it time, the right person will come along. You just have to snag them!

yeah I know... but sometimes time and hormones don't like to agree! evil

Yeah that's true, but you can't let that control you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:48 pm
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
I got long legs, very busty, and a big a** XD, I have the hourglass shape going on

I'm 5'2" - 5'3" and about 120 pounds. My legs are really short, I have to wear heels to reach over the counter at work. xd
XD i'm like 5'5 and 200 lbs. Though I don't look my weight, I think it's cause of the fact that I have long legs, so it's evenly distributed. I usually wear boots too, and when I do, I'm about 5 inches shorter than my mate still XD  

Alektorphobia

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:50 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
XD i'm like 5'5 and 200 lbs. Though I don't look my weight, I think it's cause of the fact that I have long legs, so it's evenly distributed. I usually wear boots too, and when I do, I'm about 5 inches shorter than my mate still XD

Garou's taller then me too, and only a little taller then you. He's built though. Strong arms and chest. (girly giggle) whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:52 pm
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Garou's taller then me too, and only a little taller then you. He's built though. Strong arms and chest. (girly giggle) whee
My mate's 6'3 XD; He's got nice arms and legs though...and an awesome a** x.x *squeals*  

Alektorphobia

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:53 pm
MY mate is uh... He's uh... Non-existant? xD heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:25 pm
Sirus Jin
Atomisk prime
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Sakiimi
yeah.. I use my fursonna to act out my out outgoing fun side. In the real world I'm rather shy.... being a furry gives me a chance to be outhere withought care... typically a place where ppl are'nt so harsh..

Mine is more playful and sexy. She taps into my more sexual and fun side. In real life I can be quiet and dressed down. I'm still learning about my sexual side, while Kai knows and understands it.
Same here....I'm not really sexual around anyone cept my mate...XD Then we both turn into ragin sex-machines
I don't have a mate cry

Its not a bad thing, unless you really want one 3nodding
MOre then anything in the world.  

Atomisk prime

Atomisk prime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:26 pm
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Wow. thats short. I'm 5'10" And i'm 15.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:27 pm
I don't have one either. Though I would dearly love to have someone to call my mate.  

Angel Natavi

Atomisk prime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:28 pm
Dr.Voodoo
MY mate is uh... He's uh... Non-existant? xD heart
OoooOOo, Dr. Voodoo's lookin?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:28 pm
Atomisk prime
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Dang. Your taller then me. I am five seven.  

Angel Natavi

Atomisk prime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:30 pm
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

My arms are freakishly big.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:31 pm
Angel Natavi
Atomisk prime
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

But how old are you?  

Atomisk prime

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:32 pm
Atomisk prime
Angel Natavi
Atomisk prime
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

But how old are you?

I am Nineteen. I am a short one. I wish I was more six six.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games