Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:20 pm

[ok so i turned into my true self. the ninja thing was an act. after that i transformed into my ultimate form (broly from dbz) and pretty much tried to kill everyone, the small part of me that fell in love with zatchin stopped myself and im pretty sure jack knocked me out. i woke up and stabbed myself with a dagger that absorbs darkness. and thats where were at i think. Oh wait i forgot, i took the keyblades power.]

Helix wakes up and takes out the dagger and patches himself up. "I should be fine. If i stop bleeding. Sorry i tried to kill everyone, i lost track of who i was there for a minute." He looks over at Zatchin. "And im sorry for hurting you, are you alright?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:32 am

(i already KNEW he was a meaner.......why are you just fuiguring that out????......goodness graciouse Ja-la what has gotten into you?)

she looks back at him, "i'm fine," she puts her hand fermly over his chest and a glowing light surounds the wound, she lifts her hand and he's healed,
"are you okey??"

Kechero

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:08 pm

"not really, but im sure ill be fine soon." He looked at the knife that went from white to black. "My darkness contained in such a small blade. It must be destroyed soon, otherwise the darkness will seep back into me." He thinks a moment, and comes to a conclusion. "Im going to hell by myself. if i dont come back in a day, ill go back into that mosterous form i was in before." He starts walking off slowly.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:03 am

she runs after him, and puts her arms around him leaning her head on the back of his sholder, "don't go!!!! please! i dont' want to lose you!" she starts to cry.

Kechero

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:41 pm

"Dearest Zatchin, if only i could tell you that ill come back alive. There are no guarantees. If it is your wish i shall allow you to follow me, but take this as your only warning, we cant stop to rest and we will be attacked." He starts getting his weapons ready blessing them with holy water, then he takes a drink. Two keyblades come out of his hands, both intricate in design, one bears a cross and the other bears the southern cross. A third one comes out of his chest and it bears Zatchins name and engraved in it are these words. 'Keep this for you to remember me by.' At the end of the blade there was a heart. "Take it, youre gonna need it to fight the demons."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:59 pm

she takes it, "i shall acompany you!!!!!" she kisses him for the first time

Kechero

texas_sass

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:05 pm

(Thanx for the info...why are you goin to hell??? Insane asilum!!!Come pick this physcotic man up!!! wahmbulance blaugh )

Chava runs outside, her heart almost immediatly crushed to hear what was going on outside, hesd spinning with the side affects that seemed to be that of a hangovers... arrow ...Suicide. she thought, I'll commit it!!! No, I cant do that to Zatchin...she deserves to have support while Helix is gone... She walks over to Zatchin, pulls her off of Helix, then forces her to look her in the eye, no matter how many tears were streaming down her face."Zatchin." She stumbles over the words, tears pouring on the inside, wanting to fall out,"i know how it feels to loose some one, but you have to let him go..."she drops her voice so only Zatchin could hear her,"We both have to...it is the only way he can stay his own self...please...let him go...for both of us."

(he he he...tears shall stream down kechero's face...i have forseen it... twisted )
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:12 pm

(uh...sassy i'm letting him go and i'm going with him...... stare silly goose)

Kechero

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:17 pm

"Then lets go. Heres what we do, hell is easy to get through to the bottom. All we gotta do is beat the 3 prime evils, all at once." Helix knew how hard it was to do this but he tried to hide it from Zatchin.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:20 pm

she smiled, "it will not be hard, together we can do it no prob,"

Kechero

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:42 pm

Helix mumbled under his breath. "thats what you think..." Helix starts making a symbol on the ground then the gates to hell open. "after you milady."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:42 am

she nods to him and jumps in laughing as if it was a fun little slip-n-slide

Kechero

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:17 pm

Helix jumps in after Zatchin and lands on the first floor then catches her. "This is our first fight. we fight all 3 prime evils at once, itll take us to the bottom of hell if i remember right."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:49 pm

she nods "i'm ready if you are"

Kechero

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:43 pm

Guitar Hero 3 rocks.

Helix draws his weapon then he feels the darkness to slowly gain power and seep into him. "Were gonna have to beat them fast. The evils coming back already." Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal.

(This is them in this order. Baal, Diablo, Mephisto.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but Lou will pay for beating me at his own song. I will go Chuck Norris on him.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games