Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:59 pm
no....they're arent bloody enough for me...... * she said with a serious face and crimson red eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:59 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
(lol to bad u dnt have My cat XD)
Sense Kat is a Cat she felt Hypnotized by the Fish but tried her hardest to walk past him without looking at him Then she continue's to walk but make's a Twig snap
kiba looks in the direction of the snap his eyes turn gold but slowly fade back to ice blue as he sees the girl he picks up a fully cooked fish and holds it up
want one?

She looks at him he notices she has the Same Dark Blue eye's as that little White cat "Uhh? Suure?" she walks up slowly
he hands her a fish and picks up another one that had just fineshed cooking and started in on it
you know iv seen a cat with those eyes before it this sweet little white one that im pretty sure lives in this forest

"You mean My Eye color? Are you sure that Cat didnt just Run away from home?" She said looking at the Fish holding it in her Right hand he Notices she is wearing the Same Black and White beeded Bracelet as the Cat  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sense Kat is a Cat she felt Hypnotized by the Fish but tried her hardest to walk past him without looking at him Then she continue's to walk but make's a Twig snap
kiba looks in the direction of the snap his eyes turn gold but slowly fade back to ice blue as he sees the girl he picks up a fully cooked fish and holds it up
want one?

She looks at him he notices she has the Same Dark Blue eye's as that little White cat "Uhh? Suure?" she walks up slowly
he hands her a fish and picks up another one that had just fineshed cooking and started in on it
you know iv seen a cat with those eyes before it this sweet little white one that im pretty sure lives in this forest

"You mean My Eye color? Are you sure that Cat didnt just Run away from home?" She said looking at the Fish holding it in her Right hand he Notices she is wearing the Same Black and White beeded as the Cat
maybe...you know she has the same bracelet too....you her owner?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:05 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
want one?

"You mean My Eye color? Are you sure that Cat didnt just Run away from home?" She said looking at the Fish holding it in her Right hand he Notices she is wearing the Same Black and White beeded as the Cat

She looks down sideways "Umm Sure you can say that" She looks back at him "Your name is Kiba right?"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:07 pm
TaraNatureGirl
no....they're arent bloody enough for me...... * she said with a serious face and crimson red eyes*
you sure there really good  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:07 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She looks down sideways "Umm Sure you can say that" She looks back at him "Your name is Kiba right?"
...yeah but i dont remember meeting you?...ah who cares iv met a bunch of people in my life  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:09 pm
im sure..............do you by any chance HAVE something bloody? * she said stepping forward a bit*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:10 pm
Quote:
im sure..............do you by any chance HAVE something bloody? * she said stepping forward a bit*

"I do at my house." *She said interupting*  

hinata37974

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:13 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

...yeah but i dont remember meeting you?...ah who cares iv met a bunch of people in my life

"Oh no We've never et, It was a Lucky guess, Well we have met but...Uh Im confuseing Myself, By the way Im Kat"  
* she turned around quickly then disapeared*  

KillerCookie329

hinata37974

(I got to go so bye!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Oh no We've never et, It was a Lucky guess, Well we have met but...Uh Im confuseing Myself, By the way Im Kat"
kiba holds out a hand to shake hers
nice to meet you kat so how is it you came to these woods?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:17 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kiba holds out a hand to shake hers
nice to meet you kat so how is it you came to these woods?

"I guess Im just running from My past...Beside's there wasnt anything left for me, How about you" she Smile's  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:18 pm
* she appears next to kiba and kat again when the other girl leaves* * she sits down quietly still a vampire and stares at the fire.*  

KillerCookie329

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games