Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Haven

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, demonic, nightmare 

Reply Deathgaze
Vampire Hangout "The Creeky Shack" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto or Vampires? Who would win?
  Vampires
  Naruto
View Results

melmel416
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:51 pm
Theres something about you that makes me feel complete I dont really know why I just think your REALLY cute and funny and I can be myself around you its a good feeling *I lean my head against your shoulder* why do you like me?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:55 pm
well ur cute, u have good taste, and u can handle me not many girl can *thinks can she be the one*  

qo_MicMusic_op

melmel416
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:59 pm
well i mean this is really rare that I like some one and its not anyone its you *thinks could I actually be falling in love?* you now when i first saw you it was like you and me were the only ones in that shack it was like love at first sight do you believe in love at first sight?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 pm
yeh i do and.... * a wooden stick goes though my chest and i fall from the tree* arhhhhhhhhhhh  

qo_MicMusic_op

melmel416
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:17 pm
OMG *I jump out of the tree quickly to get to you* OMG ARE YOU OK OMG LET ME GET THE STICK OUT this might hurt *I wrap my hands around the stick and tug a little* Oh GOSH How do I do this *I pull the stick some more with more force and the stick comes completely out I fall down on all fours beside you* ARE YOU OK WHEN I FIND OUT WHO DID THIS IM GUNNA KILL THIM NO IM GOIN TO SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY GRAB OUT EACH AND EVERY BONE IN THERE BODY THEN KILL THEM  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:22 pm
arh damn *spits out blood* well this sucks and that runed the moment, GET Down *get in front of mandi as another stick goes into my back* arhhhhhh i love u mandi  

qo_MicMusic_op

melmel416
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:26 pm
I love you too *i grab your hand and intertwine my fingers with yours* do you have any Idea who or what is doing this to you?! *a tear rolls down my cheek*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 pm
*my eyes glow red* i'll brb *runs off into the forest, a man screems* i come back* ok he wont be bothering us any more *im completely healed  

qo_MicMusic_op

melmel416
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:45 pm
*I run up to you and jump and hold on to you and kiss you passionetly* i thought i would lose you *i put my head to your shoulder* dont ever scare me like that again *i smile and put my lips softly on yours then kiss you*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:47 pm
wow i wont *kisses u and holds u by the waist* i love u baby  

qo_MicMusic_op

melmel416
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:51 pm
i love you too i love you more than life itself *i hold you close not wanting to let go*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:56 pm
baby u da, u da best the best i ever had... *holds u close *  

qo_MicMusic_op

melmel416
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:00 pm
(ok Drake)
You know what im glad i stayed in the cellar or else my stuborn self wouldnt have met you that would have been not good *holds your hand* you know what i want to do?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:08 pm
wat do u want to do? anything u want.  

qo_MicMusic_op

melmel416
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:21 pm
follow me *I run all the way down to the lake waiting till you catch up* its not all that blue but its ok *i turn to the lake watching the reflection of the moon shimmer while the ripples pass each one making the moon dance on the lake* its beautifull actually  
Deathgaze

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff