Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:03 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz and that is???) she heard him and thought about it "sure" she walks over to him and walks inside
{its a ring caled the moon and star its powerless unless worn by a vampire and that vampire hast to be the decendent of a man called nerevare none the less but once i take t into my control werewolves will rein supreme}
tal waits for river and walks down with her they enter a large room filled with sailors and tables
(wow nice to know XDD) she looks around at everyone, "grand" she said in french, she smiles slightly
{only flaw is im not a vampire and i dont know who the decedent of nerevare is}
tal walks over to a buffet line and waits his turn
(ha sux 4 u) she rocks on her heels looking around, "lots of people" she said saying the word people in a weird way, her french accent making her that way
tal looked over at her
hey arnt you going to get in line?
{i know that dont rub it in}
she blinks and looks at him "huh? oh yes" she walks over and stands in line (ha XDDD i can if i want.........okay im done XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:08 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(wow nice to know XDD) she looks around at everyone, "grand" she said in french, she smiles slightly
(ha sux 4 u) she rocks on her heels looking around, "lots of people" she said saying the word people in a weird way, her french accent making her that way
tal looked over at her
she blinks and looks at him "huh? oh yes" she walks over and stands in line (ha XDDD i can if i want.........okay im done XD)
{ha i just beat the s**t out of some guy and he told me where the ring was last its some dwemere strong hold called red mountin}tal picked up some salad and a beef shank and waited at the end of the line for her
{crap i just found out why only the decendet of nerevare can wear it}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:10 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looked over at her
{ha i just beat the s**t out of some guy and he told me where the ring was last its some dwemere strong hold called red mountin}tal picked up some salad and a beef shank and waited at the end of the line for her
(lolz nice and ha serves u right XDD) she gets some water and some fuit, she noticed how everyone saw how little she took, she looks at then confused, she shruggs, she was so used to not eating when her father was mad that she hardly ate at all  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:12 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looked over at her
(lolz nice and ha serves u right XDD) she gets some water and some fuit, she noticed how everyone saw how little she took, she looks at then confused, she shruggs, she was so used to not eating when her father was mad that she hardly ate at all
tal sat down at a small two person table and started in on his salad wjile waiting for her
{the ring kills all others who wear it...i wounder if i drank all the blood of the nerevare guy}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:16 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looked over at her
tal sat down at a small two person table and started in on his salad wjile waiting for her
{the ring kills all others who wear it...i wounder if i drank all the blood of the nerevare guy}
(lolz good luck with that) she walks over and sits in front of him, she picks at her food then eats some of it, she looks around at everyone curiously "pourquoi est-ce toi regard fixe?" the guy stares at her and shruggs  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:17 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz good luck with that) she walks over and sits in front of him, she picks at her food then eats some of it, she looks around at everyone curiously "pourquoi est-ce toi regard fixe?" the guy stares at her and shruggs
what did you ask him
tal eats a huge portabello mushroom from his salad  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:18 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
what did you ask him
"i asked why is it they stare" she thinks "do i look like a freak? somthing to stare at?" she looks at herself, she sighs and shruggs  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:21 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
what did you ask him
"i asked why is it they stare" she thinks "do i look like a freak? somthing to stare at?" she looks at herself, she sighs and shruggs
ok the reason is cus there sailors so deadbolt your door before you go to bed or you'll wake up with a nasty surprise
tal eat some of the shank
plus there kinda perverts so...well that one ties in with the deadbolt thing  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:22 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
what did you ask him
ok the reason is cus there sailors so deadbolt your door before you go to bed or you'll wake up with a nasty surprise
"oh....." she looks back around "that explains it" she smirks "if they do come in, i also have a surprise" she smiles "ill kick their butts if i have to" she eats some of her fruit  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:24 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
what did you ask him
"oh....." she looks back around "that explains it" she smirks "if they do come in, i also have a surprise" she smiles "ill kick their butts if i have to" she eats some of her fruit
belive me deadbolts are the only way to go i even have to deadbolt my room...no telling how many are a** pirates if you catch my drift
tal eats more of the salad  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:26 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
what did you ask him
belive me deadbolts are the only way to go i even have to deadbolt my room...no telling how many are a** pirates if you catch my drift
she laughs "oh boy, what a sight" she shakes her head smiling, she sips her water "vue effrayante" she muttered smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:28 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughs "oh boy, what a sight" she shakes her head smiling, she sips her water "vue effrayante" she muttered smiling
belive me thats a sight im not going to let happen
tal fineshes off his salad and eats his shank  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:30 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughs "yea i hope not" she finishes her water and eats a strawberry, she stops eating and looks around, she looks back at him waiting for him to finish  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:32 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughs "yea i hope not" she finishes her water and eats a strawberry, she stops eating and looks around, she looks back at him waiting for him to finish
tal fineshes his shank and stands up
well what do you want to do now?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:34 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal fineshes his shank and stands up
well what do you want to do now?
she thinks "umm explore, stay away from empty rooms and away from perverted people" she smirks and stands up, she throws her stuff away, a guy comes up behind her and trails a hand along her exposed back, she blushed and quickly got out of the room  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games