Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve frowned as the line was disconnected, tossing the phone away and coming to sit beside Bucky, just letting his presence calm him a little. “Fury isn’t stupid. He may not like Loki, or Tony for that matter, but he won’t risk causing a divide between SHIELD and our team…..they need us too much.” He said slowly. Looking over to Clint, he frowned. “But if you or Natasha have anyone still in SHIELD that may be able to help us find out more about this guy…..then maybe you should put some feelers out. I want to know why he’s so interested in Loki.” he said carefully, wringing his hands together. He didn’t like having to treat his allies like this, but Loki was essentially family.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:41 pm
MDaylus

Clint nodded when Steve said that Fury wasn't stupid and that the man wouldn't cause a divide between the team and SHIELD. It was true that SHIELD needed them too much, who else would save the world from whatever. "We can try but with everything we are on the outs with alot of the SHIELD agents. No one there is quite sure of Loki, some think we've been brainwashed still. But I will try to see what I can find out." Clint promised. "Hey Thor said that he talked to his mother and she was gonna talk to SHIELD but also that a Mind healer would be here some time today." Clint continued standing up.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“They don’t have to like Loki, we just need a little more information.” Steve said lightly. The soldier was surprised when one of Bucky’s hands wrapped around his, stopping him from fidgeting any more. Sighing, he took the assassin’s hand and sank back into the couch. ‘Perhaps we need to bring Frigga down when that agent comes…..maybe that would be enough to insure that they back off a little.” He muttered. He was really tired of being SHIELD’s go between.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:06 pm
MDaylus

Clint nodded when Steve said that the agents didn't have to like Loki that they merely needed information. Clint raised an eyebrow at the winter solider showing affection to the captain. "I can recommend that to Thor and I am sure Loki would be pleased to see his mother." Clint hummed when Steve suggested that Frigga come down and get SHIELD to back off. He was quite entertained by the idea that the queen would put SHIELD in their place. He could just imagine the woman yelling at the whole organization. SHIELD wouldn't know what had hit them.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:47 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky caught the reaction from Clint and glared at him, though he didn’t let go of Steve’s hand since the soldier had taken it so easily. Steve missed the exchange, still thinking about the situation with SHIELD. “Hopefully she’ll act as enough of a deterrent that we’ll get everything sorted out…..at least until the twins are born and Loki has enough strength back to fight should SHIELD come for him again. If not….we may have to act as protection for Loki for the next few months. I really don’t want to hurt any agents if I don’t have to though.” He said, just talking out loud by that point. It had been a long day for him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:02 am
MDaylus

Clint gave a shrug when Bucky glared at him trying to convey that it was fine what he had done and Clint wasn't going to say anything about it. "I think threatening war will put most people in there place after we saw what Thor and the warriors could do. I doubt the rest of Asgard is much different in that respect and we would have a hard time against Asgard." Clint answered. He said nothing about acting as protection for Loki already assuming they would have to do such a thing anyway. Loki seemed to gravitate towards trouble or trouble towards him. "Well know where we stand once the agent gets here." Clint stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky watched Clint for a moment more before looking away pointedly. Part of him wanted to pull his hand away, wanted to not deal with the curiosity of others. But it was such a natural thing he realized now. It felt nice. They held hands and cuddled in private, but it was nice, showing everyone that Steve was his. Steve remained as oblivious as always to Bucky’s thoughts. “When the agent does get here….keep an eye on Tony will you? I’ll keep an eye on Thor. We don’t want them killing him if he might do us some good.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:50 pm
MDaylus

Clint looked away when Bucky did, he didn't really care what the man did. If he liked Steve and he made the man happy then what did Clint care. "You got it, should probably go find Tony now and warn him. Doubt he'll be happy about it but what can you do?" Clint questioned with a wave as he moved out of the room. Finding Tony wasn't hard one just had to listen for music or quiet swearing. He was sure Tony wouldn't be swearing if Fenrir was up and about but Clint knew the pup was sleeping with Loki. So he figured the swearing was his best bet. "Hey man, got some good news and bad news. Which do you want first?" Clint asked when he found the genius.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was sitting on a stool in a hallway when Clint found him. He’d pried off a panel of the wall, which had looked completely normal before, but revealed a complex mass of circuits and wires now. Muttering darkly to himself, he was fiddling with some tiny section and watching the codes and reading that popped up on the screen projected from his phone. Looking over his shoulder at Clint, he looked him over distrustfully, clearly in a foul mood. “Just tell me Barton.” He grumbled as he turned back to his work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:29 pm
MDaylus

Clint looked over Tony's shoulder at what the man was doing a gave a low whistle that proclaimed he was impressed. Computers had always been Natasha's thing. Sure he knew how to operate one but if there was a problem he would be more apt to throw the thing away and buy a new one where Natasha would just fix it. Raising an eyebrow at Tony's foul mood he shrugged. "Good news is mama bear is willing to threaten war if SHIELD pulls the same s**t again. Bad news is there is an agent coming to keep guard over Loki in place of taking him to a facility. Don't know who it is yet but should be here today along with the healer person." Clint stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just hummed at the first bit of information. He’d expected as much. Frigga was terrifying when she wanted to be, and usually messing with her family seemed to be the way to push her. Plus, exiled or not, Loki’s kids were royal. Threatening him while he was pregnant would never go over well on Asgard. The next bit of news had Tony stiffening and stopping what he was doing. Slowly looking back at Clint, Tony’s jaw tightened. “What?” he asked icily. “Those people just took Loki, could have killed him, and now I’m expected to let one into my home?” he growled out. “And who’s brilliant idea was that?”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:00 am
MDaylus

Tony's reaction to both pieces of news was exactly what he had thought it would be. "Steve suggested it in place of most of the team heading to a facility to make sure Loki was cared for properly there. It's not really confirmed yet but I think that is what Fury will decide when the agent Steve was talking to puts it to him." Clint explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, staring Clint down, even if it wasn’t the archer’s fault. “Confirmed or not, they better figure something else out. I am not letting any of those people stay in my home. This mansion, this land is still mine. They aren’t welcome here.” He growled out. Sure, Tony let the others live here, spoke about it as their home more often than as his home. But he wasn’t scared to throw around ownership.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:55 pm
MDaylus

Clint didn't look at all bothered by Tony staring him down. He was just the deliverer of the news not the person implementing it. "You know you could wait to see who it is. Who knows maybe Fury will send someone we know and actually sorta get along with. That wouldn't be too bad and if it is someone else then toss them of the top of your tower for all I care. But it might come down to this or Loki being taken back to SHIELD if Fury decides to fight you on this." Clint stated. He knew Fury wasn't a big fan of Loki. Loki was a power that Fury couldn't control not that he could really control them either but they worked together. Loki was a wildcard already proving to not have the best judgement in things if New Mexico had anything to say about it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony twitched slightly at Clint’s words. He had a point, but Tony was still too angry to listen. <******** Fury, and ******** what he wants!” Tony said, standing quickly and letting tools go scattering around him. “This is my family we’re talking about. He can’t just come in and do whatever he wants whenever he wants. Or wasn’t what happened in November proof enough of how bad an idea that is? What would you do if it was Natasha and your kid? Huh?” he snapped. “They want Loki, they’ll have to walk over my dead body to get to him.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games