Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:09 pm
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

Namine looked at shande and felt a flutter. "Thanks, i will come to you if i need anything. You said there was a forrest around here? I wanna go visit it later". She asked her familiar to touch shande it went towards him and wrapped itself around him. *Shande if you want to communicate to Namine all you have to do is call to me and i will connect you my name is Zian*** her familiar leaves shande and returns to Namine.
thnx I'll keep that in mind but i can actually watch you and speak to you through shadows. but the familiar Zian is cool i have an Ancient Shadow Dragon his name is Razah

Namine hugs Zian as she recalls her painful romance. She hopped that whatever was in store for her new found friends, her roomate and ragnos, was nothing compared to watching him die.
Am I or Angel your new roommate?

"Well someone offered me their dorm" Namine said. "but i could also sleep in the forest my familiar will protect me" ZIan swirls around he till he becomes a ball of light blocking anything from the outside.
well you can chose either my dorm or Angel's  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:10 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
hmm suit yourself but obviously Angel still has feelings for you that's another reason why she won't let you leave ever now go and Pray to your god of Fire!

marka said "what should we do woth the school?" ragnos said "burn it"
not on your life! *pulls SoulFang and Return from Darkness back out, then puts a protective barrier around the school* get through that weakling!

ragnos brecks through the barrier and starts a fire and leaves
*puts out the fire, then sends two shadow balls hitting Marka and Ragnos on the ground then throwing his Blades stabbing and pinning the two down!*hmm told you two were weak!

*grabs the blade and pulls it out and turns into the vampire monster*  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:11 pm
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

Namine looked at shande and felt a flutter. "Thanks, i will come to you if i need anything. You said there was a forrest around here? I wanna go visit it later". She asked her familiar to touch shande it went towards him and wrapped itself around him. *Shande if you want to communicate to Namine all you have to do is call to me and i will connect you my name is Zian*** her familiar leaves shande and returns to Namine.
thnx I'll keep that in mind but i can actually watch you and speak to you through shadows. but the familiar Zian is cool i have an Ancient Shadow Dragon his name is Razah

Namine hugs Zian as she recalls her painful romance. She hopped that whatever was in store for her new found friends, her roomate and ragnos, was nothing compared to watching him die.

"Well someone offered me their dorm" Namine said. "but i could also sleep in the forest my familiar will protect me" ZIan swirls around he till he becomes a ball of light blocking anything from the outside.

Namine looks for angel. "well can i stay in your dorm for now angel seems mad" Namine says.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:14 pm
she walked into the school "ragnos, marka out!" she yelled then they vanished, she walked into her dorm and slammed the door  

Aprilbaby1

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:14 pm
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

Namine looks for angel. "well can i stay in your dorm for now angel seems mad" Namine says.
no problem it's safer there currently anyways!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:15 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
hmm suit yourself but obviously Angel still has feelings for you that's another reason why she won't let you leave ever now go and Pray to your god of Fire!

marka said "what should we do woth the school?" ragnos said "burn it"
not on your life! *pulls SoulFang and Return from Darkness back out, then puts a protective barrier around the school* get through that weakling!

*puts out the fire, then sends two shadow balls hitting Marka and Ragnos on the ground then throwing his Blades stabbing and pinning the two down!*hmm told you two were weak!

*holds hands out retrieving his blades* you can't have these until i'm dead they have a magic spell that makes it so they can't be taken until their current owner is dead!  

Shadens_inferno

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:17 pm
*waits in the trees outside the school* she has protection now this will be harder  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:17 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno

*holds hands out retrieving his blades* you can't have these until i'm dead they have a magic spell that makes it so they can't be taken until their current owner is dead!

*he grabed him and tossed him into the school*  

Dante Borges

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:18 pm
neon blue penguin
*waits in the trees outside the school* she has protection now this will be harder
she only has 1 protection and it's from someone way stronger than you so don't think about it! *popping out of Penguin's shadow*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:18 pm
neon blue penguin

marka and ragnos saw him and said "there easy if you know there weekness"  

Dante Borges

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno

that's fine it's not on fire anyways!*sends a black whole at the two sending them into the fray*hmm try coming back idiots!  
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
she only has 1 protection and it's from someone way stronger than you so don't think about it! *popping out of Penguin's shadow*
i highly doubt that you are stronger than me besides i dont have to fight you just get around you and kill her  

neon blue penguin

Shadens_inferno

The-Dark-Rider
neon blue penguin

marka and ragnos saw him and said "there easy if you know there weekness"
hmm then what is my weakness?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:20 pm
neon blue penguin

Zian informs Namine that her attacker has returned. Namine looks at him and yells. " What do you want? why did you attack me?" Here voice resonats like bells in the wind.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:20 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno

that's fine it's not on fire anyways!*sends a black whole at the two sending them into the fray*hmm try coming back idiots!

they were clones *they apperd from the shadows and left*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games