Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3603 3604 3605 3606 3607 3608 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:43 pm

Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
It's a song that they play at a lot of football games.

Ok.
Sorry I got a bad keybord. But yea so what's going on?

Not alot.
Heh, yea Snowe and everyone stopped posting in te other guild so I thought that I should come here and see what's going on.

Apparently not much, not many people on right now I guess.
Yea. Or they pop in and then go bye bye.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:45 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
Eddily
DarknessesPuppy
Sorry I got a bad keybord. But yea so what's going on?

Not alot.
Heh, yea Snowe and everyone stopped posting in te other guild so I thought that I should come here and see what's going on.

Apparently not much, not many people on right now I guess.
Yea. Or they pop in and then go bye bye.

Yeah, maybe.

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:27 pm

Nonsense, I'm here. I'm ALWAYS here.......T.T
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:52 pm

FogSage
Nonsense, I'm here. I'm ALWAYS here.......T.T

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:08 pm

Manda......Carl says he misses you. wink He also tells me that if you wanna go fishing again, he'd be more than happy to show you the best spot in the river......

He likes you.....Carl is such a funny guy...... razz
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:09 pm

FogSage
Manda......Carl says he misses you. wink He also tells me that if you wanna go fishing again, he'd be more than happy to show you the best spot in the river......

Carl is sweet, but Carl ranks up there with SOME people who need to get laid with someone OTHER than me.... sweatdrop

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:30 am

Manda_Tifa
FogSage

Carl is sweet, but Carl ranks up there with SOME people who need to get laid with someone OTHER than me.... sweatdrop

Well, he tried to go out with this other polar bear woman, and apparently she liked the idea of having TWO mates........and well......that just pushed Carl over the edge. crying
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:30 am

bored bored bored bored bored bored

Vashyyk

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:41 am

Who the hell is Carl?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:49 am

Diana Vulpes
Who the hell is Carl?

*laughs* Ohh.........

Carl, my dear person, is a imaginary MSN Messenger polar bear furry that hangs around me and Manda. He originally thought that Manda was a polar bear (because of her luxurious white fur) and asked her out on a date. Of course, Manda, intimidated by this big old bear, said no, and Carl decided to give me a hug in order to relieve some of his...erm....sorrow. >.> Unfortunately, he went and crushed some parts of my body I just wasn't aware of until he broke them. Anyway, to make a longer story shorter, he and Manda went fishing and made up. The End.

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:50 am

FogSage
Diana Vulpes
Who the hell is Carl?

*laughs* Ohh.........

Carl, my dear person, is a imaginary MSN Messenger polar bear furry that hangs around me and Manda. He originally thought that Manda was a polar bear (because of her luxurious white fur) and asked her out on a date. Of course, Manda, intimidated by this big old bear, said no, and Carl decided to give me a hug in order to relieve some of his...erm....sorrow. >.> Unfortunately, he went and crushed some parts of my body I just wasn't aware of until he broke them. Anyway, to make a longer story shorter, he and Manda went fishing and made up. The End.

*caughs* Oh, so this is all RP stuff then? xd
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:53 am

Diana Vulpes
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
Who the hell is Carl?

*laughs* Ohh.........

*caughs* Oh, so this is all RP stuff then? xd

Kinda sorta. Carl is actually a neighbors cat that acts JUST like the polar bear Carl. He's goofy and sweet and if you poke him, he'll roll off the window sill.

FogSage

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:03 pm

Vashyyk
bored bored bored bored bored bored
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:21 pm

*daydreams of the day when he will be able to write a whole book and have people buy enough so that he can move to Seattle*

FogSage

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:29 pm

Any one here
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3603 3604 3605 3606 3607 3608 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games