Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:21 pm
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
*waits in the trees outside the school* she has protection now this will be harder
she only has 1 protection and it's from someone way stronger than you so don't think about it! *popping out of Penguin's shadow*
i highly doubt that you are stronger than me besides i dont have to fight you just get around you and kill her
that's hard to do she is using my dorm which isn't even connected to the building anymore the dorr is just a portal only i can give people access to and the only people currently are Kenji, Logensrath, and Namine!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:22 pm
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
*waits in the trees outside the school* she has protection now this will be harder
she only has 1 protection and it's from someone way stronger than you so don't think about it! *popping out of Penguin's shadow*
i highly doubt that you are stronger than me besides i dont have to fight you just get around you and kill her

NAmine draws her sword light blazing from it. "Shande, why does he want to kill me?"  

Utsukushii Otaku

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:23 pm
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
that's hard to do she is using my dorm which isn't even connected to the building anymore the dorr is just a portal only i can give people access to and the only people currently are Kenji, Logensrath, and Namine!
clever but my power was strong enough to kill kenji if logenswrath didnt step in and revive him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:25 pm
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin

NAmine draws her sword light blazing from it. "Shande, why does he want to kill me?"
who knows he's tried killing every one he's currently getting on my nerves besides it comes to him naturally he was born a hunter and a killer!  

Shadens_inferno

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:26 pm
they leave for the fire temple were ragnos was getting stronger  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:26 pm
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin

who knows he's tried killing every one he's currently getting on my nerves besides it comes to him naturally he was born a hunter and a killer!
your words hurt me shaden  

neon blue penguin

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:27 pm
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
clever but my power was strong enough to kill kenji if logenswrath didnt step in and revive him
hmm yet it wasn't Logensrath who stepped in and revived him just like that i gave her access to where you were and I am the one who got them out and I'm also the one who you keep running from so don't ever say you're stronger than me!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:27 pm
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin

Namine becomes angry she knows his type. "I will not let you kill me" Her eyes glow red and she begis to rise from the floor her familiar wrapping around her in a strom of fury ready for battle.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:28 pm
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin

your words hurt me shaden
well good cuz you've hurt alot of people and creatures in your past and even now  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:30 pm
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
hmm yet it wasn't Logensrath who stepped in and revived him just like that i gave her access to where you were and I am the one who got them out and I'm also the one who you keep running from so don't ever say you're stronger than me!
it is not you i am always running from you have never even seen me in person i am forced to run because the clones i make get to badly damaged  

neon blue penguin

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:32 pm
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
it is not you i am always running from you have never even seen me in person i am forced to run because the clones i make get to badly damaged
hm and the reason they get damaged badly is because of me, Kenji is overwhelmed with anger and is currently restabilizing and Logensrath is gone helping him so currently it's just me and Angel now oh and Namine!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:33 pm
well guys sry i have to go to bed now =(  

Shadens_inferno

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 pm
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
hm and the reason they get damaged badly is because of me, Kenji is overwhelmed with anger and is currently restabilizing and Logensrath is gone helping him so currently it's just me and Angel now oh and Namine!

(g2g too guys)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 pm
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
neon blue penguin
you overestimate your strength  

neon blue penguin

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:01 pm
*Ragnos starts blowing up the school*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games