Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:57 pm
Jira was surprised by the sudden pressure on his lower body but moreso when he was lifted from the ground. The tiny teenager squeaked in pain for a brief moment, distracted just long enough to not have time to begin levitating before he flipped upside-down. "No! Nononono!" Was all he managed to get out before he slipped out his pants,falling flat on his face on the floor. The poor thing had just been pants'd and could do nothing but lay on his face, mortified that his Bugs Buneary tighty-whities were exposed to the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:07 pm
I kinda stood there for a moment, watching events unfold. Everything happened so fast, that it was hard to stop anything. Once my senses returned to me, I glared daggers at Heine. "What is wrong with you, picking on some kid like that?"

I had no idea that Jira was an adolescent, you see.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:11 pm
Heine looked to Ter, a slow, devilish smile forming on the woman's lips as he released Jira's pants and strode over to the blond guy. She looked him over for a moment before slinging an arm around his shoulders, practically shoving her breasts in his face.

"Oh? What the matter? You want some attention too? Well ... I suppose I can indulge you. At least ... for a little while." Heine crooned, turning herself more into Terashi as she began stroking his hair softly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:13 pm
Jira recovered after a moment or two, grabbing his ribbons and wrapping them around his waist for means of decency. "I'm not a kid." He told Ter as he stood up. "I'm 15." He added before looking up at Heine.

"And I don't even know him yet so it's hard to say he's a friend at the moment." This was entirely true, as he had barely heard the boy's name before Heine had come along to destroy his precious body parts. Before he could ask for his shorts back, however, they were dropped in his face as the woman practically wiggled her tits in Terashi's direction and the rest of her simply floated after them.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:19 pm
Before I could apologize to Jira about assuming that he was a kid, Heine decided to get... touchy. Don't get me wrong, she had a nice body, but that wasn't the issue, here, and being 'hot' or whatever shouldn't be a one-way ticket to being rude to everybody.

As such, I pushed her off at me and glared daggers at her. "You have some nerve," I growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:23 pm
Heine simply grabbed hold of Ter again, shoving his face into her cleavage, stroking his hair. It was pretty soft. And this was pretty darn fun.

"Oh they all say that at first. Don't worry, hun, you'll get laid eventually. I'm sure there's a girl your age around here somewhere willing to give it up to you. Of course ... if you can't find one ..." Heine trailed off, resisting the urge to burst out laughing. Ah it was so much fun toying with kids these days. Her eyes travelled to Jira and she grinned at him.
"Nice tidy whities, by the way. Bugs Buneary, right?"

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 pm
Jira pulled his shorts back on silently, cursing Heine and her amazing cleavage as he did so. Terashi was a lucky ~/~, that much he was certain of. "Shut up." Was all he said in response, however.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 pm
I shoved Heine off of me again, this time with a little more force than I intended. "That's not what I'm talking about. Who do you think you are, insulting Jira for his height? What do you think this is, grade school? And don't bother shoving those things in my face again; you're not my type. I generally try to avoid overly used water closets."

Oh, snap.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:44 pm
Heine allowed some space to be put between her and the blond boy, her expression blank as he insulted her. It was almost scary that she wasn't reacting yet. However, it was only a matter of time. The blond woman walked over, her heels clicking loudly on the floor beneath her. At first, she simply stood before Terashi, examining him before a hand shot out. Instead of going to his face or anything like that, it came to his groin. She dug her nails into the fabric of his pants, squeezing his package with strength only a pissed off female could possess. Her grip got increasingly tighter as she backed Terashi up against a hard surface, be it a wall or anything else, it didn't matter. She twisted her hand, her grip never leaving the sensitive flesh hidden in the boy's pants.

"I never expected to find such a mouthy little boy. I suppose I'll have to teach you a lesson." Heine growled though she was smiling. It was a smile that was promising as much pain as she could muster and it was quite a bit. "You're just lucky I'm not going to rip your ~/~ ~/~ off, you little ~/~." Came her voice though it was low and dangerous. The hand that wasn't holding her iron grip on Ter's groin fisted and came plowing into the side of his face, letting it knock him to the ground. Though she was no longer squeezing the life out of the blond boy's precious equipment, that didn't mean that it was over yet. No. Heine's boot came crushing down onto it and she leaned down, putting all her weight on the leg and foot that was pinning the boy to the floor via his crotch.

"I dare you to insult me again and see if you live to tell the tale."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:52 pm
I have to admit, I almost blacked out just then, being abused in such a manner. Once the pressure was off of my pelvis, my mind cleared up to the point where I could think straight. The problem? She was pushing her weight on my spine. With a heeled boot. The term 'agita', to descrive immense pain, would fit in this situation.

But I wasn't going to let her win. Anyone with that kind of behavior just isn't forgivable in my eyes. As I rose up on my elbows and knees, her heel pushing against my back, an idea hit me, and I let the arm and leg on my left side go limp for a second, causing my back to jolt to one side. In an instant, I used my free hand to grab her boot and push it away as hard as I could. If she was wearing a heeled boot on her other foot, keeping her balance would prove extremely difficult.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:58 pm
It was, indeed, difficult to retain her balance and it didn't happen though Heine recovered quickly and retaliated with smashing her heeled boot back into Terashi's groin, aiming for his testicles in particular. The idea of booting him in the head or even killing him outright was tempting. Because of that, Heine came over to the blond boy's head and pressed her foot down on his windpipe.

"Maybe I should just kill you outright. Claim it was an accident or something. Maybe you took a tumble down the stairs. If shorty over there wants to keep what little height he has left, he wouldn't squeal." Heine growled, jerking her thumb over in Jira's direction.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:59 pm
Jira hadn't had much chance to react to Terashi's response to Heine-boobage but when the woman struck below the belt, quite literally, he could only cringe and pray he never upset her like that. His body might be as tough as steel but he could still feel pain like that.

When Heine took it further, however, his eyes flashed neon black. "STOP!" He shouted as he created a field of anti gravity focused around the woman. "I will not allow that to happen. I may be short and I may not be strong but you won't be hurting him any further." He assured the blond woman. "I can very easily use my abilties to tear you in half." He asserted this by splitting the field down the center and making the lower half increase while the other decreased. The pressure was no more than feeling as if one were being tugged on from either end at the same time but it wasn't meant to hurt her. Yet.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:08 pm
I couldn't stop myself from roaring in pain. I didn't expect her to regain her balance that quickly. The pain was so great that it was hard to keep from passing out, but there was no way I was going out like that.

"Are you finished yet?" I yelled as I twisted my body around, shifting the weight she put on my body until her boot slipped off of me. I then followed up by slamming my palms on the ground and lifting my body up in such a way that my foot would crush one of her boobs in an instant, hopefully showing her how much pain she was giving me by kicking me between the legs.

I could only stay like that for an instant, so I bent my waist and landed feet-first on the floor, after which I turned to face her. "Attacking someone because they disagree with you is no way to settle a dispute. Just because you can cause someone harm does not mean that you are right!"

"I don't know about that," Chaos said calmly as he walked into the room. "Getting knocked the ~/~ out has gotten a lot of people out of my way over the years. I gotta say, though. I never expected you to take that kind of hit. Bravo."

"Yo, Heine. You about done wasting time on these little kids?'

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:16 pm
The kick to the tit definitely hurt but Heine had been through much worse so it was like it didn't even phase her. She was just about to show the blond brat just how much pain she could bring to the table when the oddest sensation over came her. Like two brats pulling her arms and legs at the same time though she shook it off easily, turning her attention to Jira though the fact that Terashi was back on his feet made her turn around and slap him, nails catching on his skin and tearing like a cat's claws. Next time she would have to remind herself to slip in some of a snake Pokemon's poison into her nail polish. Chaos showed up just as Heine was about to put the hurt on the midget. For the oddest reason, just hearing his voice took the wind out of her sails and, though she pants'ed Jira, including his Bugs undies, she dropped him.

"Pretty much, they're not much fun anymore." Heine stated with a shrug, not letting her guard down just in case blondie decided to fight dirty.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:27 pm
I didn't bother moving as Chaos walked forward to claim Heine. "Right, let's get out of this dump. We've got unfinished business at any rate." With that, Chaos led Heine back to his room, leaving me alone with Jira. "Well, that didn't go as planned." I groaned, finding it a bit hard to stand completely upright in my predicament.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games