Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:38 pm
she stands next to him "nice to see you again" she said her eyes red, she turned and threw fire at the school  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
she stands next to him "nice to see you again" she said her eyes red, she turned and threw fire at the school

"oh....did you just turn evil?"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:42 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"what do you think" she said tossing a fire ball at him "i couldnt hold in my anger anymore"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"what do you think" she said tossing a fire ball at him "i couldnt hold in my anger anymore"

he doges the fireball and tossed her into the flaming school and enterd the fire temple and steped into the flames of the fire god  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:45 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he doges the fireball and tossed her into the flaming school and enterd the fire temple and steped into the flames of the fire god
she smiled and walked right out "fire cant hurt me remember" she said taking her jacket off, she watched the school burn down "funny" she said walking away  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:47 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

one more step and u die, i dont look like much but all hell at my hands and you'll see death before it happens... evil  

Master Ziuki

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and walked right out "fire cant hurt me remember" she said taking her jacket off, she watched the school burn down "funny" she said walking away

Ragnos got stronger  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

*slinks out of ground with dark energy wooshing around him*helo little girl, ever seen death haapen before it happens evil *puts hand on for head and transfers her death into her mind... she 's still in her own fear...*  

Master Ziuki

Master Ziuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:52 pm
oh sorry got bored so i entered is it ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:52 pm
Master Ziuki
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

*slinks out of ground with dark energy wooshing around him*helo little girl, ever seen death haapen before it happens evil *puts hand on for head and transfers her death into her mind... she 's still in her own fear...*
she frowned and pushed him away "yes i have see death before, and i wouldnt mind seeing it again" she clawed him "and im not a little girl"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:55 pm
Ragnos turned back to normal  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:55 pm
freaks and runs away  

Master Ziuki

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:56 pm
she threw fire on the ground, watching it burn everythingUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
she threw fire on the ground, watching it burn everythingUser Image

ragnos jumped infront of her and said "angel please stop"  

Dante Borges

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games