Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:59 pm
Eddily
I thought so, that's the song from the new episode. Good times. xd

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/58009/South_Park_Addicted_To_World_Of_Warcraft.html

That was a good episode. xd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:02 pm
So today I went on a hike with my mom. Since I don't want my dog to be a trail hugger, I decided to walk in the creek canyon that was about a 50ft drop from the trail. After a little while, I told my mom that it was more fun to walk in the creek, so she came down too. After a few feet, I looked to the side and I saw a mostly eaten Buck carcass. I said cool...and then my mom went over and started tearing the head off. But the spinal cord was still attached, so she had me try. I couldn't get it, so she tried again and then it finally popped free.

So for about 1 mile, we've been carrying this thing and then I had to hold it outside the window when we were driving home. We had tones of people staring at us. ^.^  

Rainey_angel81

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:09 pm
Diana Vulpes
Eddily
I thought so, that's the song from the new episode. Good times. xd

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/58009/South_Park_Addicted_To_World_Of_Warcraft.html

That was a good episode. xd

Indeed it was.
Tis now my favorite episode of South Park, putting the one where Cartman meets the creators of Family Guy in second place. X3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:51 pm
Rainey_angel81
So today I went on a hike with my mom. Since I don't want my dog to be a trail hugger, I decided to walk in the creek canyon that was about a 50ft drop from the trail. After a little while, I told my mom that it was more fun to walk in the creek, so she came down too. After a few feet, I looked to the side and I saw a mostly eaten Buck carcass. I said cool...and then my mom went over and started tearing the head off. But the spinal cord was still attached, so she had me try. I couldn't get it, so she tried again and then it finally popped free.

So for about 1 mile, we've been carrying this thing and then I had to hold it outside the window when we were driving home. We had tones of people staring at us. ^.^
XD ...wtf.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:53 pm
Depression sucks. That is all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:20 pm
hahahaha~ Made my day. I got rin somthing today (i'll let her tell ya'll if she wants to) and I think i'm as happy about giving it to her as she is about getting it! (that sounds so~! wrong.) Anyway, i'm in a hideously good mood now~ ee~ heart  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:53 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81

XD ...wtf.

......Rainey.......that's....nice.......

eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:23 pm
Our new manager-in-training, Rob, is getting on my nerves. He likes to say people's names a million times, and says mine for no reason at all. He's ALWAYS late coming back from his unpaid 15min break, and even after being talked to about it..continues to come in at least 5min late. He feels the need to tell people how to do something or tell them what they should be doing. I know what I'm doing! He's new, he doesn't know how things are yet. But does that make him wrong? Nope. He'll argue that he's right or will get a really offended look if you try to explain to him that he's not doing something right. I had to get the GM to tell him I was right and he was wrong so he'd stop (well, not in those words..he explained why). If he sees something that needs to be done, often he'll tell someone else to do it instead of taking care of it himself even if he's not doing anything. We got a bunch of customers come in at once...and I was up front alone, so I called for help. Jason came, but we needed at least one more person, so I called Rob to come help. Instead, he tries to find the other manager to do it...and it's just..."Gahh...wtf?! You're right here, we need help! x__x "

So...pretty much being a manager means to make other people do things even when they're busy, tell them they're wrong when they're not, pretend to be right all the time even when you're clueless, and not follow the rules that are supposed to apply to everyone.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:43 am
Okay.. a little bit of stress is adding up.

Draco, moms bearded dragon, we're doing a whole new enclosure for her. With custome made floor and basking spots, and aswell as platforms. Its hard, really. you've got to make clay, sturdy platforms, seal them, weather treat them, fixative them, and create them. honestly, its a time consuming prosess, and I need to do this in a 75g tank; which I can't really reach into all the way. sigh. its going to be hard...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:38 am
Not that any of you care or that. But lately I'm having a lot of blood noses, I've had 5 today.... including one of both sides.....  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:03 am
Crenn
Not that any of you care or that. But lately I'm having a lot of blood noses, I've had 5 today.... including one of both sides.....

We DO care, now please explain why you think we DON'T.

Bloody noses are the very devil, and it's rather disconcerting to have something warm and red come pouring out of your nostrils. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:51 am
FogSage
Crenn

We DO care, now please explain why you think we DON'T.

Bloody noses are the very devil, and it's rather disconcerting to have something warm and red come pouring out of your nostrils. xp
yea, what fog said... and to have that many in one day is really bad  

Terra Omalley

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:17 pm
Is the season changing? Sometime you'll have a bloody nose because of this. I have them frequently while the seasons change; so im snortin' blood too. razz

Well, I'm going to go mail out Rin's tablet~ I bought it yesterday for her, and now i'm going to go save up for a volks doll of Sirus~ It'll cost, but shes worth it. razz

I'm so glad to have gotten her that tablet. I think I'm almost as excited about her getting it, as I amabout giving it. I'm beside myself, I'm just so happy!

But, I suppose this is one of my hereditary "diseases." I come from a long line of "gift givers" and there is no better example, as my mother. she loves giving things to people;especialy when they're not execting it. If i'm having a bad day, she'll go WAY above and beond a motherly chore to help her child be happy; she'll do it because we're friends too. She'll buy me things to cheer me up, nd make me happy, of course.

Now, I'd think it was just a mom-daughter shared thing, but my grandma is a serial-spoiler too. wink So thus; I think its a hereditary disease.

Which is both a curse, and a blessing...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:23 pm
I came home to a bit of unfortunate news: Our yellow lab Nola was run over by a car. I had gone over to a neighbor's house to deliver some mail that had ended up in our mailbox adressed to him when the guy's son told me "Your yellow dog is dead." It took me a moment to understand what he meant. "Nola?" I asked. "Yeah.....she got run over.......I took care of it for you." he said. And that was that. I walked home, told my aunt about it, and she took the news much harder than I did. I'll admit, I loved Nola, but I'm not nearly as broken up about it as aunt is. Nola didn't really belong to us, she was sorta...a drifter......she'd drift between my aunt's house, my step-sister's house, and my mom's house. She was a family dog, if you understand what I mean. It's a sad thing that she's gone, but what can I do about it? Mourn her death? Will that accomplish anything? Do I even feel like mourning? No. I don't. And now I'm worried that something is wrong. I seem to lack compassion.....am I becoming a sociopath or something? Or is it just that I have no emotions....that I'm just a robot? *sighs* Anyway, I'm going to try to talk my aunt into getting another dog.....this time from the pound.  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:59 pm
OHMYGOD. I JUST GOT A PROFESSONAL QUALTY CAMERA. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. *hypervenilate* THE 240 ZOOM LENSE IS OVER $400 ALONE. *hypervenilate die*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games