Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3620 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakoy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:27 pm

A tiny black kitten limps into the room her jet black fur was brushed flat and most of her body wrapped in white wrap. She weakly meowed and limped to Krell's couch and sat down.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:32 pm

Walks in looking around yawning as he stretched out " Hmmm"

Vetto Ryouzou

Kakoy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:34 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
Walks in looking around yawning as he stretched out " Hmmm"
"meow... ((I like your whip))" Kakoy smiled her kitten smile and looked at Vetto with smooth blue eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:38 pm

turns his head looking at Kakoy as he waved at her little "heh thanks Look like were the only ones in here"

Vetto Ryouzou

neko315

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:40 pm

*She walks in at first confused, but then she spots a kitten and naturally goes to the kitten and sits down on the floor to get a closer look of her.*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:41 pm

"mew. (Yep)"

Kakoy sat on the ground at the foot of the couch and smiled alittle.

Kakoy

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:42 pm

looks over to neko315 waving with one of his tails " well guess i was wrong."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:48 pm

*Her attention was drawn from the injured kitten to the other random furr. She tilts her head in curiosity.* Whatcha' want? *Her bangs run into her eyes and she shakes her head to get them out of her face.*

neko315

Kakoy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:51 pm

neko315
*She walks in at first confused, but then she spots a kitten and naturally goes to the kitten and sits down on the floor to get a closer look of her.*
"mew?"

Kakoy stands slowly and walks to Neko and smells her, and then paws at her leg softly.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:56 pm

Damn dirty Playstation 2. They give you a DVD player, but of coarse it doesn't play the DVDs you want to watch. Now I can't wtach Cowboy Bebop in here sad

UndawnHerald

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:56 pm

Yawns as he goes to his chair leaning back on the back yawning softly
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:00 pm

Kakoy
"mew?"

Kakoy stands slowly and walks to Neko and smells her, and then paws at her leg softly.
What happened to you? *points to her limpingness*

neko315

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:01 pm

UndawnHerald
Damn dirty Playstation 2. They give you a DVD player, but of coarse it doesn't play the DVDs you want to watch. Now I can't wtach Cowboy Bebop in here sad

Shrugs " that the ps2 for ya good game.. crappy DVD player"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:03 pm

neko315
Kakoy
"mew?"

What happened to you? *points to her limpingness*
"mew (I was in a fight) Mew ( I almost died till Krell saved me,) Mew (then he told me to rest so I came here.)"

Kakoy smiled her kitten smile, and pawed her leg again.

((your furry pic is beautiful))

Kakoy

neko315

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:06 pm

Kakoy
"mew (I was in a fight) Mew ( I almost died till Krell saved me,) Mew (then he told me to rest so I came here.)"

Kakoy smiled her kitten smile, and pawed her leg again.
Well if Krell saved you, that means you're a good furr. *smiles and pets her as softly as possible*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3620 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games