Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3620 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Nelowulf
Well, the other problem is that its on the first night I get home, so I'll probably be going out that night to see ironman again in the drive-in with my famree.

So I actually do have an excuse as well.

How was that movie, actually?

I'm considering seeing it.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:56 pm

It was schaweet.

save for samuel L jackson. But other than his typecasted butt being in there, it was scha-weeet...

I want to see the incredible hulk this summer too. Ironman makes a guest appearance.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:58 pm

Nelowulf
Jaden_Ordo
Nelowulf
wouldn't it be the Cene?
You have a point.

Well duh. If you're going to name a ship after your girl, it better be as big as it can be.

Like the Keldabe-class named the Sayla. Or the Orbital battle station Sayla. Or the Sayla system, just off the hylian way.
That's just it! I needed a name for my flagship. There we go. dramallama
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:00 pm

Jaden_Ordo
Nelowulf
Jaden_Ordo
Nelowulf
wouldn't it be the Cene?
You have a point.

Well duh. If you're going to name a ship after your girl, it better be as big as it can be.

Like the Keldabe-class named the Sayla. Or the Orbital battle station Sayla. Or the Sayla system, just off the hylian way.
That's just it! I needed a name for my flagship. There we go. dramallama

Here I am, the IQ the size of a Fondorian, and I'm stuck telling mandelorian kids how to be romantic... It's so depressing. I was made with a prototype personality matrix. You can tell, can't you?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Prototype? That thing's STILL not in full production yet?
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:05 pm

I don't recall Mandalorians being overly romantic. Artistic and warmongering, yes.

Besides, I was never Rico Suave.

Jaden_Ordo

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:06 pm

Jaden_Ordo
I don't recall Mandalorians being overly romantic. Artistic and warmongering, yes.

Besides, I was never Rico Suave.
If a race can develop art, then they have the concept of romance. The two are intrinsically linked.

Plus, mandos have to have fun too. The bed isn't always meant for sleeping and buisness.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Nelo pretty much hit the nail on the head. All that in common is my latest Sith Lord, Darth Norfair. Sadistic, psychotic, sociopathetic, and he's utterly delighted by gore. He's pretty good with a doublehilt, but his real talents lie in butchering his enemies with a sith blade.

Oh, and did I mention he has a taste for humans? The last thing any one would want to do is dine with him for the evening. Aside from possibly, no, probably eating the cooked remains of his last opponent and drinking their blood in a wine glass, you just might end up as the next meal.

Let's see how long the incompetants at TGC last against his hunger. twisted

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:11 pm

Its like hannibal lector was given a lightsaber....
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:12 pm

Hey, EK. Did you know that Sith Swords amplyfy the damage that Force Lightning does?
I figure evey creature deserves a warm meal.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:13 pm

Nelowulf

Ek, I think you've excited Nelo.

Good job.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Ek, I think you've excited Nelo.

Good job.

No, I'm just wondering if the character will really be scary though. It could easily be just plain sick.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Nelowulf
It was schaweet.

save for samuel L jackson. But other than his typecasted butt being in there, it was scha-weeet...

I want to see the incredible hulk this summer too. Ironman makes a guest appearance.
Well the reason they included Samuel Jackson was because Marvel uses his likeness for the Ultimate version of Nick Fury.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:19 pm

Johnny Malone
Nelowulf
It was schaweet.

Well the reason they included Samuel Jackson was because Marvel uses his likeness for the Ultimate version of Nick Fury.

I dunno, but I always remember Fury being drawn like Mr. Fantastic with an eyepatch.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:21 pm

Nelowulf
Johnny Malone
Nelowulf
It was schaweet.

I dunno, but I always remember Fury being drawn like Mr. Fantastic with an eyepatch.

A beefier Mr. Fatastic, but Fantastic nonetheless.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3620 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games