Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3624 3625 3626 3627 3628 3629 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:00 pm

Drifter_Raziel
hey cheack this trick out might wana stand back though * pulls out the fire whip and cracks it then starts spinging he spits directly at the flame and it explodes with a giant flame spits over and over aagaing hiting the flame *

*Watches entranced until the tip of his whip drifts, and smacks him in the face*

OWWW, MY EYE!!!! gonk

*Runs around screaming*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:06 pm

Alhazzred
Drifter_Raziel
hey cheack this trick out might wana stand back though * pulls out the fire whip and cracks it then starts spinging he spits directly at the flame and it explodes with a giant flame spits over and over aagaing hiting the flame *

*Watches entranced until the tip of his whip drifts, and smacks him in the face*

OWWW, MY EYE!!!! gonk

*Runs around screaming*

Curiosity killed the cat,
Clumsiness thought the bat? (sorta)

xd

Sonya Khatsworth

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:06 pm

Alhazzred
Drifter_Raziel

OWWW, MY EYE!!!! gonk

*Runs around screaming*

wow and i though i was gana be the first person to hurt myself with these *puts out al with a snow storm from his other whip* hmm did i mention my saliva is like gasoline or lighter fluid flamable as hell
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:09 pm

Drifter_Raziel
wow and i though i was gana be the first person to hurt myself with these *puts out al with a snow storm from his other whip* hmm did i mention my saliva is like gasoline or lighter fluid flamable as hell

From what I can tel you've got more special abilities than a bowl of superhero stew, or a cheating feat-whore DnD player. xd

Sonya Khatsworth

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:12 pm

Drifter_Raziel
Alhazzred
Drifter_Raziel

OWWW, MY EYE!!!! gonk

*Runs around screaming*

COOOOLLLLLD!!! gonk

*Runs around screaming again, then slams right into you and falls back*

xd
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:12 pm

DoomNeko
Drifter_Raziel

From what I can tel you've got more special abilities than a bowl of superhero stew, or a cheating feat-whore DnD player. xd

never played DnD watched it never played it though i just have a running imagination

*helps Al up* stop running around and screaming or ill have to hog tie and gag you and i aint talkin socks

Drifter_Xwolf

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:20 pm

Drifter_Raziel
*helps Al up* stop running around and screaming or ill have to hog tie and gag you and i aint talkin socks

Thanks...

...though as long as its not socks... wink heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:24 pm

Alhazzred
Drifter_Raziel

Thanks...

i knew you where gana say that thats why i said it *cracks his whip toward the ground and flips it up over his head and sprays saliva out igniting the flame then quickly freezes the fire

Drifter_Xwolf

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:26 pm

Drifter_Raziel
Alhazzred
Drifter_Raziel

Thanks...

i knew you where gana say that thats why i said it *cracks his whip toward the ground and flips it up over his head and sprays saliva out igniting the flame then quickly freezes the fire

Drifter, do you get your sick kicks out of ******** with my head? stressed
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:28 pm

Alhazzred

Doesn't everyone?
~ pokes with an elongated leek ~

Sonya Khatsworth

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:29 pm

DoomNeko
Alhazzred

Doesn''t everyone?

*Uses the whip and slaps it out of your hand*

Oh, now your messing with me too?

Is everyone messing with me now?!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:31 pm

Alhazzred
DoomNeko
Alhazzred

Doesn''t everyone?

Nah I'm just making smart aleck comments and jokes when the opportunity arises, and the elongated leek was a reference to a Legendary Frog cartoon. xd

For all I know, all this DnD bookr eading is messing with my mind. xp

Sonya Khatsworth

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:31 pm

Alhazzred
DoomNeko
Alhazzred

Doesn''t everyone?

oh lightn up man and just play its not like i try and piss you off my playing seams to anyway butt thats not my intention
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:33 pm

DoomNeko
Alhazzred
DoomNeko
Alhazzred

Doesn''t everyone?

Nah I'm just making smart aleck comments and jokes when the opportunity arises, and the elongated leek was a reference to a Legendary Frog cartoon. xd

For all I know, all this DnD bookr eading is messing with my mind. xp

The matrix has you, right?

I love LF's work 4laugh

@Drifter: Well if you say your going to do something, DO IT, dont mislead me... sweatdrop

Alhazzred

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:33 pm

Grumbles at avatar being down again " everytime i wanna change clothing i tell ya"
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3624 3625 3626 3627 3628 3629 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games