Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:44 pm
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

"Do you um....*blush* wanna go somewhere sometime?" she asked blushing. Gosh,Why did God make this teacher look so hawt? , she thought.
well... why not? i think it might be a good idea *smiles warmly*

"Do you have anything going on tonight?" she asks blushing harder. Man....This is torture God! , she thinks. Yuki runs her fingers through her hair and smiles.
well... i dont think so.... no, i dont. *see all the red* i think you need to calm down...

"Oh sorry" Yuki said looking at her feet. " Um wanna go to the movies or what?" she says quietly.
the movies can be a good idea... (about the hawt thing... god made him brazilian > biggrin )

(GAWD ED UR SUCH A DORK!!!!! LOL)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:45 pm
*gets mad* "how come nobody at this school wants to be my friend!"

*eyes flash red for three seconds*  

lord chazxr

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:45 pm
busos_gurl
II Purple_Cura II
busos_gurl
II Purple_Cura II
oh sorry blair *get up slowly* she was healing me im sorry!

*Smiles up at him* No its ok i understand i can see the cut hey hun can u help me fet her to her room?
sure *picks up sarah without a word and starts to wlk to her dorm*

*smiles thankfull* Thank you Aruki *Limps after him*
so....blair where have u been while we were here???? *says calmly*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:46 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

"Do you have anything going on tonight?" she asks blushing harder. Man....This is torture God! , she thinks. Yuki runs her fingers through her hair and smiles.
well... i dont think so.... no, i dont. *see all the red* i think you need to calm down...

"Oh sorry" Yuki said looking at her feet. " Um wanna go to the movies or what?" she says quietly.
the movies can be a good idea... (about the hawt thing... god made him brazilian > biggrin )

(GAWD ED UR SUCH A DORK!!!!! LOL)
(what did i do this time? gonk )  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:47 pm
lord chazxr
*gets mad* "how come nobody at this school wants to be my friend!"

*eyes flash red for three seconds*

i will im just carrying sarah to her room i will be right back!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:47 pm
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

"Do you um....*blush* wanna go somewhere sometime?" she asked blushing. Gosh,Why did God make this teacher look so hawt? , she thought.
well... why not? i think it might be a good idea *smiles warmly*

"Oh ok what time?", she asks loking at him smiling her face now its original color. Yuki touches one of his cheeks and strokes it. ( Hes neko right? )  

ViniCullen

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:48 pm
*Sarah wakes up silently but feels warm arms and falls asleep insetead of unconcious*
*Blair looks at Aruki* Hun ive been Unconsious then left for a while to go fight alonside mine and Sarahs family without telling her because i wanted her here safe *Smiles at him* Thats where ive been son *Continues limping*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:49 pm
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

"Oh ok what time?", she asks loking at him smiling her face now its original color. Yuki touches one of his cheeks and strokes it. ( Hes neko right? )
about... 7p.m.?(yes he is a neko... a neko from brazil)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:50 pm
busos_gurl
*Sarah wakes up silently but feels warm arms and falls asleep insetead of unconcious*
*Blair looks at Aruki* Hun ive been Unconsious then left for a while to go fight alonside mine and Sarahs family without telling her because i wanted her here safe *Smiles at him* Thats where ive been son *Continues limping*
oh..... do u know y lucy left.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:50 pm
He wipes tears from his eyes and thinks about lucily

lucily is always trying to help ppl...if she didnt try to help mom the shadow wouldnt be after her! The shadow is only after her becuz it wanted om and dad now that they have..passed...they want her gone. Everytime she leaves a school becuz the shadow failed i always take her place always no matter wat. and i always worry if shell be ok or not. i know she will with the powers she has. but i still wonder...

He sighs and lays on his back tears still rolling down his pale face and his hands crossed over his chest.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:51 pm
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

"Sure..." I play with his hair... while smiling. ( now thats cute! mine is from france xP bonjur lol )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:53 pm
*puts sarah on bed* there u go blair *smiles*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:53 pm
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

"Sure..." I play with his hair... while smiling. ( now thats cute! mine is from france xP bonjur lol )
*rolls eyes, touch head* "now i think you are geting a little ahead of yourself..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:56 pm
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

*rolls eyes, touch head* "now i think you are geting a little ahead of yourself..."

"How so?" she asks meaning ' What did i Do?, Your a cute teacher and you look like a supermodel!' *giggles and touches your ears gently and strokes them*  

ViniCullen

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 pm
II Purple_Cura II
*puts sarah on bed* there u go blair *smiles*

*smiles at him* Thank you but one more thing can you stay with her while i go get something please?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games