Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:03 pm
*passes out from oversmelling Vanilla* @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:08 pm
* walks in curseing under breath about his pain in the hinny boss and wishing he could flush her down the drain *  

kogie_wolf

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:14 pm
* walks in mumbling and sighs * ok i give up i am trying to do my own art and poems and stories for others and then my boss angers me and i am just sick of it all  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:27 pm
kogie_wolf
* walks in mumbling and sighs * ok i give up i am trying to do my own art and poems and stories for others and then my boss angers me and i am just sick of it all

*Pats on head* It's okay. This happens  

Af Mas

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:37 pm
* smiles * well it be easyer if she get off my back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:41 pm
*skitters in and hops into his hammock, then coughs and curls up under a blanket, looking rather ill* Oi... I hate being sick.... @-@ Throat.... so..... sore.... *whines and drinks lots and lots of water while sucking on mints*

Annywho.... hiya furries!

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:42 pm
I know what it's like. Sometimes you just have to put up with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:43 pm
Lloxie
*skitters in and hops into his hammock, then coughs and curls up under a blanket, looking rather ill* Oi... I hate being sick.... @-@ Throat.... so..... sore.... *whines and drinks lots and lots of water while sucking on mints*

LLOXIE! *Glomps*  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:51 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie

LLOXIE! *Glomps*

Eep! @@ *giggles and nuzzes lightly* Hehe, hiyo Affy. ^^ Careful, I may be contagious. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:55 pm
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

LLOXIE! *Glomps*

Eep! @@ *giggles and nuzzes lightly* Hehe, hiyo Affy. ^^ Careful, I may be contagious. xP

Uh oh...  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:57 pm
*wrinkles his nose up*Ah.... ah.... aahhhh..... choo! @-@ Erf.... darn allergies. *drinks some hot tea*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:59 pm
Lloxie
*wrinkles his nose up*Ah.... ah.... aahhhh..... choo! @-@ Erf.... darn allergies. *drinks some hot tea*

Meds are good for that kinda thing, unless you're going the natural way.  

Af Mas

Mr Fuzzles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:59 pm
I want to open a sig shop, but I don't have enough courage to do so. One of my pics is in my own sig. Would any of you be interested in having me do a sig for you (for 100 gold) and advertising for me until I get up enough courage to open a shop?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:03 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie

Meds are good for that kinda thing, unless you're going the natural way.

Heh, I've taken some already... just gotta wait for it to work, is all... ^.^;;  

Lloxie

Mr Fuzzles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:06 pm
If anyone is interested, please pm me with what you want th epic to look like and I'll reply to you tomorrow.
Thank you  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games