Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked at Bruce when the man told him not to tell his mother what he had said. Then stating that she might slap him, had Bruce spoken with his mother about this? He knew that would probably be her reaction too. He couldn't believe that everyone had been so ready to attack SHIELD when he was taken and that Thor and Tony had caused so much damage just for him. Well he could believe it of Thor, looking to Tony he couldn't understand thaat man's motivations behind such destruction after everything that had happened between them. Looking back to Bruce when the man tried to assure him that he didn't think that would happen considering SHIELD had respect for Asgard and that they weren't sure how to handle Thor or himself at full power. *I am not at full power, no where near. That is why they want me now?* Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce made a face at Loki’s question. “That’s part of it I imagine.” He replied. “Officially it’s because you agreed to imprisonment if you left the supervision of the Avengers. But I think they’ve now realized that you’re weakened and they can get away with things that they couldn’t before. Even if they imprisoned you, if you were at full power, you’d likely be able to defend yourself from most invasions of privacy. You’d be simply sitting in a cell out of trouble. Right now they can run tests, experiments, do whatever it is they decide.” He continued, turning a little green at the idea. Tony let out a soft grumble, not wanting to hear or think about what SHIELD might have done.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce reminded him that he had agreed to be imprisoned if he left the supervision of the Avengers. At the time he hadn't seen himself leaving for any reason other than being mind controlled. He had agreed to the terms after the fiasco that had ensued after Tony had tried to teach him to ice skate. He agreed that SHIELD thought they could get away with more now that he had no way to defend himself. He cringed at the idea of SHIELD doing what ever they wanted to him. Glancing to Tony when the man gave a soft grumble he remembered that Tony had promised they would not get him again. *You think my mother threatening war will prevent them from coming after me again?* he questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shrugged slightly at Loki’s question. “Honestly, I don’t know. Steve is under the impression that SHIELD isn’t after you so much as one particular agent. He probably sees you as a free ticket to a promotion. If fury has a strong enough and fast enough reaction, I imagine you’ll be safe. If he doesn’t…..we might have to go round two with this guy.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki was a bit more surprised when Bruce continued to say that Steve didn't think it was really SHIELD after him but instead just one agent. If Loki had to guess he would be it was the one that had made the deal with him. Some how the agent must have known before Loki that he wouldn't uphold the deal. *Why not kill him and be done with it?* Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I should have.” Tony mumbled from where he was laying, absently petting Fenrir. Bruce frowned then, sighing. “We don’t do that, not when we can help it, especially not to someone that we aren’t absolutely positive to be are enemy.” Bruce said slowly. “You’re scary to the average person. You can do things that we can’t even imagine. We can’t blame him if he’s acting on fear and concern alone….we’ll figure out if it’s that or something else soon enough. Then we can decide how to handle him.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony surprised when the man said that he should have killed the man. He hadn't known Tony had encountered the man. He looked back to Bruce when the man proclaimed that they didn't kill people. It may have been his Asgardian upbringing but he was sure some people needed to be killed for the better good. When bruce continued to say that he scared the average person he frowned. He scared people but not Thor. Thor seemed like a puppy to Midgard but because of his looks he was the evil one. Sometimes it was what had made him torment the people of midgard when he was young. *Fear can make people very irrational and dangerous.* Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sensed Loki’s annoyance through the bond. He knew he was comparing himself to Thor again. He always did, so he simply gave the bond a gentle tug to keep him from thinking about such things. “That is why we don’t judge people simply on their fear.” Bruce said calmly when Loki spoke. “We help remove that fear, and then we see who they are and what they think.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:38 am
MDaylus

Loki was broken from his thoughts when Tony gave the bond a tug causing the god to glance at the man. It was almost familiar the way Tony manipulated their bond but it had been so long that it was a bit strange as well. However before he could think more one it Bruce was speaking again saying that was why they didn't judge people on their fear. *You think this man will sit down and let you prove to him that I am no threat?* Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked to his hands. He honestly doubted that, but he didn’t want to say that. “I don’t know Loki….but we owe him that opportunity.” He replied. “We’re the Avengers….we could control the country if we wanted, but we don’t. And we do that by following certain ideas. And one of those is that we don’t kill or fight or harm needlessly, and we don’t know if he needs to be handled harshly yet.” He said firmly. “Now eat. You’re safe for now. All of us are in the mansion, no one will be getting to you any time soon.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Bruce closely and picked up on the man's unease in an instant. The uncertainty was clear, and the words that followed proved that. *We owe him the opportunity to try such things again?* Loki questioned his voice almost heated. The man had had him taken from the mansion when he knew all the Avengers were gone and then had nearly killed him and his children and Bruce wanted to give him another chance. He could care less if the Avengers could control the country and didn't because of certain ideals they had. He frowned more when the doctor said that he wasn't sure if the man needed to be handled harshly yet. *They had no problem treating me in a harsh way.* Loki retorted before Bruce told him to eat and that he was safe because everyone was in the mansion. He held off from the order for a moment before going back to nibbling at his food.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As Loki’s anger rose, Tony opened his eyes and looked over to him. Frowning, he understood why Loki was angered by the idea, but Bruce was trying his best to explain the situation, and it wasn’t that they were trying to let Loki be captured again. Sighing, he reached out and rested his hand on Loki’s leg again, closing his eyes, trying to calm him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki's anger calmed when he felt Tony's hand on his leg. He knew it was Tony's touch by the slight fluttering in his stomach from the children. *I am sorry Bruce. I understand why what is being done is being done.* Loki spoke softly. He didn't mean to lash his anger out at the man, he blamed the hormones and the fear he had felt.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki calmed and apologized, though he didn’t remove his hand. Bruce looked to Loki and managed a weak smile. “It’s alright…I know it’s been a hard day for you. I’d be angry too.” He said softly. “Are you feeling a little better? I hoped rest was most of what you needed.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad that Tony didn't move his hand when he apologized to Bruce. He looked a bit relieved when Bruce told him that it was alright and that he knew it had been a hard day for him and that he would be angry too. *I do not feel over heated any longer but I also haven't moved from the bed to really acess myself.* Loki admitted. He didn't know how his body would react to being pushed back in recovery because he was pretty sure that was what had happened.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games