Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 pm
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

"Oh ok what time?", she asks loking at him smiling her face now its original color. Yuki touches one of his cheeks and strokes it. ( Hes neko right? )
about... 7p.m.?(yes he is a neko... a neko from brazil)

"Sure..." I play with his hair... while smiling. ( now thats cute! mine is from france xP bonjur lol )
*rolls eyes, touch head* "now i think you are geting a little ahead of yourself..."

"How so?" she asks meaning ' What did i Do?, Your a cute teacher and you look like a supermodel!' *giggles and touches your ears gently and strokes them*
*thinks* "why do i eaven try? *looks at the sun, it's early dusk*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 pm
busos_gurl
II Purple_Cura II
*puts sarah on bed* there u go blair *smiles*

*smiles at him* Thank you but one more thing can you stay with her while i go get something please?
ya sure *sits down by wall*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 pm
I blush and say " Can i Ask something?" says Yuki curious. I have to do it now... thinks Yuki  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 pm
Thank you *limps out of the room and a few moments later Sarah sits strait up* OMG *looks around wondering where she is and sees Aruki* whats gooing on? *She asks him even though she shouldnt be sitting up cuz she hit her head when she fell*  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:01 pm
*lays down and cry's*

"no one likes me!"
'no one wants to be my friend!'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:02 pm
ViniCullen
I blush and say " Can i Ask something?" says Yuki curious. I have to do it now... thinks Yuki
alright...*fixes the messed hair*(i still didnt got the answer of what i did wrong from bussos_gurl)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:03 pm
*Screams alittle in pain and trys to stand up* Aruki help me find Recks!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:03 pm
oh when u saw blair u fell on the ground and bumped ur head she asked to carry u back to ur dorm so here we r ..........  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 pm
finds recks* hey recks........... sarah's looking for ya.......... *sits by recks * wuts wrong  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:06 pm
notingles
ViniCullen
alright...*fixes the messed hair*(i still didnt got the answer of what i did wrong from bussos_gurl)

"Can i Kiss you?" asks Yuki quietly. I touch his hand lightly.

( Everyone listen to my playlist www.playlist.com/vinicullen and tell what songs to add xP its also on my profile )  

ViniCullen

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
He sighs. "gr..." He wipes away tears and gets up. "i hate crying." he talk to the room cuz no one else is here...  
II Purple_Cura II
finds recks* hey recks........... sarah's looking for ya.......... *sits by recks * wuts wrong

"no one wants to be my friend" *sob*  

lord chazxr

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 pm
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

"Can i Kss you?" asks Yuki quietly. I touch his hand lightly.

( Everyone listen to my playlist www.playlist.com/vinicullen and tell what songs to add xP its also on my profile )
dont eaven need to ask again... *you already know whats next* (FTW)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:08 pm
II Purple_Cura II

*Starts running and trips* damn now i lost aruki and recks *Gets up to look for them sees them and falls down next to recks and gives him a kiss* Now someone likes you  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:09 pm
busos_gurl
II Purple_Cura II

*Starts running and trips* damn now i lost aruki and recks *Gets up to look for them sees them and falls down next to recks and gives him a kiss* Now someone likes you

*blushes* "..............."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games