Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:37 pm
A girl who looked quite remarkably like the young girl who was currently having what could only be described as boob issues strode into the HQ, looking around. So this was the place where her little sister was staying ... Looked okay so far. However, a shriek caught her attention and she ran past the dark haired guy who was walking ahead of her, unknowing that he was the leader of this whole group,

The sight that greeted her, a midget laying on the floor in a puddle of blood, a guys hand and part of his arm stuffed down her sister's shirt ... wait WHAT?!

"Freya?" She watched the girl turn and utter,
"Onee-chan?" What the hell was going on here?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:42 pm
When Jira was released in favor of Freya holding her breasts in place, he hit the floor fairly hard and was jolted back to his senses. "Guh! Huh?" Terashi's question hadn't made much sense. He didn't know he'd said anything at all while imprisoned in that wonderful place. "Are you guys talking about me?" He asked, then noticing Terashi's arm trapped in boobville. "You wanna take that somewhere more private?" He asked, just beginning to notice the blood on the girl's shirt.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:43 pm
My hand immediately jerked out of Freya's arms when the older girl entered the room. My face went beet red, and what Jira said didn't help matters. "It's not like that!" I shouted, maybe a bit louder than I meant to.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:48 pm
Dan descended the steps in his natural attire with hat and a katana strapped to his back. He usually only dressed this way when he was going out, which he was. To be honest, he felt a little guilty about not visiting his family every now and then. Before taking off, he took a quick glance around the lobby, appearing to be the natural atmosphere. Nothing could really surprise him around here...and then there was Freya. His eyes were glued to her for obvious reasons. "Ok...what..." was all he could manage to say. For a moment he glanced over at Sub who was complaining about a lasting headache. Seriously, how did he sleep with that? And to add to the confusion, another woman walks and approaches Freya in shock. Judging by dialogue, it was her sister. Typical atmosphere around this place and yet Dan was surprised.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:58 pm
Freya's face was red, not surprising, as she kept her arms over her chest though her shirt was covered in blood. What could she say in a situation like this? Though before she could say anything, someone caught her attention and her face lit up. Running over to Dan, she glomped onto his arm and dragged him over to where the older girl who should and did resemble her.

"Onee-chan, this is Dan! He's ... um ... m-my boyfriend .." She blushed and hugged his arm a little tighter but then shook her head. "A-anyways, Krystal-onee-chan, what are you doing here? I didn't think I would ever see you here!" The older girl blinked a few times. Boyfriend? Her sister already had a boyfriend?! Though she pushed that aside and smiled.
"Well ... I thought I would come see what this 'Team Snagem' was all about. You sounded pretty excited when you left home." Krystal explained, looking to the blond guy who had his hand stuffed down her sister's shirt just a few moments ago. He was pretty cute.
"I believe you." She said with a light laugh.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:07 pm
I looked over to Freya as she introduced her sister to Dan. "Wait, you two are..." I muttered. My face couldn't get any redder, so I facepalmed. "Right. Well, I've made a total idiot of myself enough for one night, so I think I'll head off," I said with a sigh as I turned to walk away.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:16 pm
As Tails and Tristen was out to play, and me trying to get this letter wrote out to Miles and sent to him before Christmas, I found a temporary solitude in my room. Temporary, because Freth found her way in with me. But I wasn't complaining in that regard. In fact, I felt more at ease. I needed to spend a bit of time with her anyhow. As she and I conversed about the random things that go on here in the headquarters and what is to come during the holiday season, I finally got started writing...

Dear Miles

I'm glad to have heard from you again. The cookies were a nice touch, as well, and I thank your family for making them. Doc, Tails, Tristen, myself, and our Pokemon enjoyed them like you wouldn't believe. Probably Articuno most of all. The bird was trying to snitch one at every chance it could get. It made me wonder just how many did you have the bird endulge in while it was up there? It was a bit on the hilarious side, actually, seeing Articuno act like this.

Speaking of Articuno, you may have noticed this as well, at least Mikey if anything, how much more confident Articuno has became over the time I had got it to go on this bit of a courier run. Heck, believe it or not, he actually, just the other day, offered to take Tails out for a flight. Just right out of the blue. Tails had a fun time with that. Though, funny thing...just shortly after Articuno and Tails came back, Articuno has been trying to get me to fix Filet Mignon for some reason. I wonder what Tails had done while those two were out and about.

That said, I still can't seem to get it convinced that it is free to go at any time; that Articuno doesn't have to pay me back for anything that I have done for it; I done what anyone should have done in the first place, instead of putting it in poor health and under severe mental strain those years ago. I guess I'll just roll with it until the bird finally decides to go out on his own. I don't feel right just keeping Articuno around like that though.

At any rate, I see apparently that you got roped into something just right out of the blue; otherwise, I wouldn't had imagined you having some sort of situation with Kitsune. Sounds kind of like me here a few months ago; the reason why I am with Sub at this moment. In case you hadn't seen the prior letters, lets just say it was the last time Ein decided to screw around with the likes of me or my friends, and I'll leave it at that.

Incidentally, I did feel something in the air that felt like you. I couldn't exactly describe, let alone understand what in the world what was going on with you. You stating that a fight will no longer be fair between the two of us for such a grand length of time left some implications; no doubt something by Kitsune's will. That said, you know me...regardless how strong my opponent tends to be, I do still relatively give them hell. Celcius could once attest to it, if you do recall. And I may end up stunning quite a few regardless. I'd still like to have that spar if at all, just to see how much I have improved. Rest assured, I, by no means, have been resting on my laurels. I've been trying to expand on my chi capacity, let alone skills, and of course sharing a few of my discoveries with Tails, Tristen, and Freth. For that matter, wouldn't mind having another go at Remy. I've been itching to do something along that lines for some time; but couldn't necessarily do anything with other hybrids around here. The only ones around besides myself, Tails, Tristen, Doc, and Freth...well...there's Sol, who seems M.I.A. until its time to go out, then Night, who is always into something. I hadn't seen Aden for some time now, let alone heard from him. And I hadn't seen Sol, let alone Ceramew, long enough, for that matter, get the right opportunity, to ask him how he is doing, so that is out of the question too. It's kind of hard to gauge anything, to be honest. I guess I'm getting a bit anxious.

Speaking of getting anxious, when you made the mention the possibility of you coming here for the holidays, that made Tails excited like you couldn't believe. He's been wanting to see Mikey for some time now, and on better terms than having to go on a rescue mission. Not to mention, he wouldn't mind trying to get Mikey's mind off of Alex for a few days. Though the way Tails put it to me, one would have thought Tails was jealous of Mikey.

At any rate, if it is to happen, Freth is looking forward to that 'girls night out' that you mentioned. I'm sure that it won't be too hard to get any other female, namely Night, to go on that night out...of course, providing alcohol is involved. It would be nice to spend another Christmas with you; actually catch up for a spell. Heck, we could probably have that spar. I joke, mind you.

I best wrap this letter up. Apart from the writers block in trying to start this letter, I hadn't necessarily had the peace in this headquarters to even write it this go-round, and I find it it is a matter of time that someone will come in here to interrupt and I lose my train of thought of what I am trying to tell to you. For that matter, given the length of this thing, it may sound like I am just rambling by now. Stay in touch.

Sincerely,
Blizzard

With that, I stuffed the papers in Articuno's canister, then went to go find the bird. It was time that this letter got delivered...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:28 pm
Not exactly getting just what was going on, he figured it might be best if he didn't know. Within seconds, the boy was dragged from where he stood over to the other woman. The word 'boyfriend' made Dan get a little tense all of a sudden. Seems it would take some time getting used to. "Uh, nice to meet you. I'm Dan" he greeted with a nervous smile. It appeared Terashi was making a break for it but he wished he would stay. Who knows if this woman may try to drill him or worse. Being around witnesses sort of ensured his safety. Sort of...  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:36 pm
Jira, finally being snapped back to his senses and with his nose done playing old faithful, was paying more attention to what was going on. Terashi seemed to be blushing furiously, Freya was covered in blood and there was a good bit on the floor. Now Dan seemed to have shown up, though he wasn't sure if he remembered him, and a new girl, who seemed to know Freya. "Wait.....You told someone where to find the team?" He asked of her. That was usually a big "no-no".  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Krystal blinked, watching the cute blond boy though turned her attention to her sister when she spoke suddenly.

"Terashi, don't go. Please? Maybe you could give my sister a tour? I've ... gotta go change my shirt. I'm sure she'd like to meet Jira-chan, too!" Upon hearing Jira's voice, Freya turned to him and blushed a bit. "N-not exactly." Krystal sighed slightly, pinching the bridge of her nose before smiling back at Dan.
"It's nice to meet you, too, hope you take good care of my sister. And, no she didn't tell me where to find this place, I pretty much figured it out on my own. Anyways, a tour would be great." She walked over to Terashi with a smile, holding out a hand,
"You're Terashi, right? I'm Krystal, Freya's older sister. It's nice to meet you. And don't worry, I won't hold anything against you." The last part was meant for teasing.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:03 pm
I had already started leaving the lobby when Freya called out to me. When Krystal walked up to me and introduced herself, part of me demanded to stay for her sake. She could have gone without saying that last part, though.

"Uh... right. You were interested in joining Team Snagem, then?" I asked. "Well... I guess the first thing you need to see isn't a part of the complex, but rather a person. That would be our leader, Sub. We could try his office to see if he's in."

I shook my head at myself and shook her head. "Sorry, I should be saying that it's nice to meet you, too. Where are my manners tonight?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:12 pm
Jira frowned at Freya's response, though he didn't really react otherwise. It seemed that she hadn't done so intentionally. But when the others had seemingly scattered, he looked to the girl. "Um....sorry about that....." He apologized, pointing out the bloodstain on her shirt. "I should really learn to control myself better......" It was true. His inner pervert wasn't exactly easily contained, however.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:12 pm
Trigramatic
"Oh, nuh-uh," Tails said, and stuck a foot up to intercept Tristen's face. He did not yet do anything about Riolu. This was too fun to pass up.

As Riolu struggled under Tails, Tristen did in fact take the foot to the face. It made him rear back and stumble backwards into the mud. "OOOooooohhh..." Tristen groaned. This was really getting rough.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:25 pm
Krystal smiled brightly at him, a smile similar but different than Freya's, more mature if you will. He had a good, firm grip which pleased her.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure you've had an eventful day if the events that I walked into just now are any indication." Cute and polite. Who knew there were guys like this left in the world?
"You said a guy named Sub, right? Well, lead on, good sir." However, Jira caught her attention right before they would have left and she went over, crouching down before him, crossing her arms beneath her bosom as she examined him.

"Wow, you're pretty cute for a Hybrid. No offence." Krystal couldn't help but reach other and lightly run her fingers through his hair and over his cheek, scratching beneath his chin lightly like you would do a cat or cat Pokemon.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 pm
"Yeah, you could certainly say that," I told her with a bit of a sigh, deciding not to add in the part about Heine kicking my a**. As I went back through the main lobby, I saw Krystal treating Jira that way and... just kept quiet. I'd taken enough flak for that guy for one day.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games