Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:16 pm
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
Czarinas Knife
SandcastleBuilder
Czarinas Knife
sweatdrop sorry~
i just dont like being talked around and not to

its a pet peeve ive grown cause ppl do it alot.

cause im quiet .__.;

I hope i wasn't doing that to you was I?

meh...

._. a little.

sweatdrop its ok...i guess~ >< ive just be having a hectic time for a while, and it gets better in bits and pieces.

mostly some people will always be around me, and they'll know eachother, and talk around me.

like im a child or something. or invisible.

its just...disheartening.
i dont have the strongest personality i guess, but that makes it worse >_<; (i only have a strong personality when im pissed.)

sorry i didnt mean to im just bad at talking to alot of people at once. besides you have one of the strongest and most interesting personalities i know. xd

what about me? i'm not interesting? *hmph* lol just messing again xp

(man ya'll..i'm so tired of doing stupid medication cards...AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!)

lol i said one of. your another. mrgreen
and that is why i do not want to go into that field.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:18 pm
Czarinas Knife
@ kylie and sand~

i do have one, but it takes a while to know me. 3nodding

in class, you should see me...im very quiet. ppl always say to me 'am i ok?' cause of they way i look....

it takes me a minute to open up~
like when i came to gaia for the first time, i didnt talk to anyone cause i was afraid.
then finally i just desided to do something ><;

im going to have to do the same thing in college, cause it seems everyone knows eachother here,
and i dont have any friends :C

MEH~ @__@;

guess ill just have to go to college with you and help you find some friends. ill pack my things right away. btw dont hide yourself from the world it would be a great shame for you personality to be locked away.  

SandcastleBuilder

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:19 pm
^3^ *smiles* hehe! i wish~

>3< i wish alot i could bring you all with me, but im not so lucky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:27 pm
Czarinas Knife

here is a tip just go up to the first person you see in your college and go hi may i be your friend? its as simple as that. xd well maybe not that simple but you get my point.  

SandcastleBuilder

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:28 pm
Czarinas Knife

I know how you feel girl. I'm really quiet at school too but I don't make a face or anything for people to ask me if i'm okay. lol xp

But seriously...friends are important but they're not THAT important. Like when I started Nursing, i had a lot of friends but it got on my nerves b/c then I couldn't concentrate in class and in school. We were always talking and messing around, I never got anything done. Now, i've mellowed down and eventually got them to not talk to me during class periods. lol mrgreen

Anyways, wish I could be there for ya too. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:29 pm
SandcastleBuilder
Czarinas Knife

here is a tip just go up to the first person you see in your college and go hi may i be your friend? its as simple as that. xd well maybe not that simple but you get my point.

um yeah, if that's his advice then don't listen to him Czar...lol JK! ^_^ Nah...its really not that simple. Just don't force things. Just let things go with the flow. When you in college its different b/c the people in your classes have the same interests as you do, that's why they are there. So, think about that.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:33 pm
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
Czarinas Knife

um yeah, if that's his advice then don't listen to him Czar...lol JK! ^_^ Nah...its really not that simple. Just don't force things. Just let things go with the flow. When you in college its different b/c the people in your classes have the same interests as you do, that's why they are there. So, think about that.

well its not the best advice in the world but it worked for me. xd

(btw i was starting to wonder if you were still here kylie)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:34 pm
SandcastleBuilder
Czarinas Knife

are their even ppl like that left anymore? ;__;

>< i mean, i'd accept a friend, cause thats how i am...but i cant seem to find ppl like that...

@ kylie,

i know.
my mom tells me the same thing. but not having ONE friend, is not that great.
ive never wanted lots of friends, just one real one. sweatdrop

*sighs* im really pathetic right now. ><;  

scintillio

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:37 pm
Czarinas Knife
SandcastleBuilder
Czarinas Knife

are their even ppl like that left anymore? ;__;

>< i mean, i'd accept a friend, cause thats how i am...but i cant seem to find ppl like that...

@ kylie,

i know.
my mom tells me the same thing. but not having ONE friend, is not that great.
ive never wanted lots of friends, just one real one. sweatdrop

*sighs* im really pathetic right now. ><;
I'm like that, i would be friends with george bush if he asked me. and yeah i want one real friend too. i have lots of friends but im not sure they would save my life if it was a bother to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:38 pm
your not pathetic czar! there's nothing wrong with wanting friendship because your human. we all one that one person to share feelings, happiness, sadness, and basically be there for each other....but you know, i found out the hard way that having friends is i don't know...maybe just the ones that i made were...uh....let me see here..i find that when a whole bunch of girls get together, its all just talking crap and backstabbing most of the time...it's really hard to find just that one girl who is a true friend...I had one, we did everything together but I guess we werent that good of friends b/c when she got married, our friendship just kind of stopped there...so yeah

@ sand - yes, i'm still here....guess you didnt' realize it b/c you were ignoring me...lol jk xp  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:42 pm
kylie_xyooj
your not pathetic czar! there's nothing wrong with wanting friendship because your human. we all one that one person to share feelings, happiness, sadness, and basically be there for each other....but you know, i found out the hard way that having friends is i don't know...maybe just the ones that i made were...uh....let me see here..i find that when a whole bunch of girls get together, its all just talking crap and backstabbing most of the time...it's really hard to find just that one girl who is a true friend...I had one, we did everything together but I guess we werent that good of friends b/c when she got married, our friendship just kind of stopped there...so yeah

@ sand - yes, i'm still here....guess you didnt' realize it b/c you were ignoring me...lol jk xp

I'm running out of lillipops kylie stop making me feel guilty. xd
*showers kylie with lilipops*
what i want in a friend is someone that i can connect with on an intellectual level. all my friends are really stupid and do stupid things. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:45 pm
kylie_xyooj

heh~ i have a history of making friends then losing them.

i have lost all my friends each grade ive been in. i make one in elemetary school, then by middle school, no more friendship.

i dont like a whole lot of girl friends...just one who thinks like i do. one who isnt hateful.

which i doubt i'll find here, cause all the girls in my english class hate me. >__> and i hate them, cause their mean towards our sweet teacher. so i dont give a flying f*ck about them.

i'd rather just have guys as friends, cause their easier to deal with. they dont get insanly jealous by how some girl wears her hair today DX

*sighs* u__u whatever. i wouldnt be suprised if i went through college with no friends.

@ sand,
>> i wouldnt be friends with bush. cause he's an a**. >< but perhaps other ppl... xd  

scintillio

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:49 pm
Czarinas Knife
kylie_xyooj

i have lost all my friends each grade ive been in. i make one in elemetary school, then by middle school, no more friendship.

i dont like a whole lot of girl friends...just one who thinks like i do. one who isnt hateful.

which i doubt i'll find here, cause all the girls in my english class hate me. >__> and i hate them, cause their mean towards our sweet teacher. so i dont give a flying f*ck about them.

i'd rather just have guys as friends, cause their easier to deal with. they dont get insanly jealous by how some girl wears her hair today DX

*sighs* u__u whatever. i wouldnt be suprised if i went through college with no friends.

@ sand,
>> i wouldnt be friends with bush. cause he's an a**. >< but perhaps other ppl... xd

I said i would be friends with him i didn't say i would stay friends with him. xd and yeah ill never understand why girls are like that. man you have great hair czar. I HATE YOU! xp xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:54 pm
SandcastleBuilder
Czarinas Knife
kylie_xyooj

@ sand,

I said i would be friends with him i didn't say i would stay friends with him. xd and yeah ill never understand why girls are like that. man you have great hair czar. I HATE YOU! xp xd

lol ok~ ^^

and i really dont like women. i dont like to be around groups of them (like in my english class)
cause they gossip and spew hate and do nasty things..

guys are so funny and they dont hold things in like girls do...they either get mad or blow up and its over...

unless your dealing with a flake, but thats a totally different beast all together....

u___u one of meh best friends ever who really helped me with art was a guy~
he was awesome >3< and could dance, too~! ;D lol  

scintillio

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:57 pm
Czarinas Knife
SandcastleBuilder
Czarinas Knife
kylie_xyooj

@ sand,

lol ok~ ^^

and i really dont like women. i dont like to be around groups of them (like in my english class)
cause they gossip and spew hate and do nasty things..

guys are so funny and they dont hold things in like girls do...they either get mad or blow up and its over...

unless your dealing with a flake, but thats a totally different beast all together....

u___u one of meh best friends ever who really helped me with art was a guy~
he was awesome >3< and could dance, too~! ;D lol

lol i wish i could dance. gonk not all girls are like that though czar i know some that beat the living hell out of you if you got them mad.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games