Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3638 3639 3640 3641 3642 3643 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:13 am

Vincent R. Starwind
OmegaDragon
Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Vincent R. Starwind

Oru: The whips ain't gonna go down...they'll get to about 12K+ soon enough

Bah. >.< *shrugs and sighs* I"m broke at the moment. Well, not broke, but I'm questing for an angelic staff, so I can't spend my gold. Oh well. The whips are nice, but I'm not so attached to them that I'll spend my quest-gold on them. *chuckles* I've barely got 5k to my name at the moment. Gonna be saving for a long long time, I think.

Once I get my borrowed whips back, I'll give you both of them for some art, does that sound fair? o.O
15k total price...lots of art me thinks XD

sweatdrop Really? ... Maybe I'll get two orders of art... if that's still fair of course o_o
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:15 am

Hey a whip to my commision list will get you a veeeeery nice piece of art, especially the ice whip X3

But meh, laters folks, Gorillaz Dare is on the Satilight along with many other Gorrillaz, laters, B2 here I come!

Vinnie Outlaw

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:15 am

OmegaDragon
Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Vincent R. Starwind

Bah. >.< *shrugs and sighs* I"m broke at the moment. Well, not broke, but I'm questing for an angelic staff, so I can't spend my gold. Oh well. The whips are nice, but I'm not so attached to them that I'll spend my quest-gold on them. *chuckles* I've barely got 5k to my name at the moment. Gonna be saving for a long long time, I think.

Once I get my borrowed whips back, I'll give you both of them for some art, does that sound fair? o.O

omg, I'd draw you as much art as you want. o.0 Seriously. If you did that, all you'd have to do is say, "Oru, I want another piece of artwork" and I'd do it.

Yeah, I just went into hyperactive-omghedidnotjustofferthat mode. >.<

But I do mean that. If you did that, I'd draw you art whenever you asked for it, and of whatever you ask. smile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:16 am

Humm... I guess I can give you each one whip for 1 art each.

OmeTheDragon

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:17 am

*skids and looks back* Dude, you wanted the couples picture right...just PM when your ready, you GOT it man! XD *roadrunners out*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:17 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Vincent R. Starwind

Meh, I say spend it...the Angelic staff looks nothing more than a candy cane oversized rofl

bah. It goes with my personality, and my name. The Celestial part of my name. The aspect of me I base my Gaian identity on is a celestial dragon. Thus, collecting the angelic items. smile

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:18 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
OmegaDragon
Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Vincent R. Starwind

omg, I'd draw you as much art as you want. o.0 Seriously. If you did that, all you'd have to do is say, "Oru, I want another piece of artwork" and I'd do it.

Yeah, I just went into hyperactive-omghedidnotjustofferthat mode. >.<

But I do mean that. If you did that, I'd draw you art whenever you asked for it, and of whatever you ask. smile

Oi wow... that is a very nice offer yourself @_@ Hum... maybe I can manage to buy another letter before they go up in price... Not for the constant art, I really wouldn't mind getting just one but I really don't want you to be without the ice whip when you want both...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:20 am

Man, If Oru wants the stuff, commishie Oru...

Starwinds Commishies takes gaia gold just as happily X3

Now seriously....Bye *Booms through the right wall*

Vinnie Outlaw

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:21 am

OmegaDragon

Oi wow... that is a very nice offer yourself @_@ Hum... maybe I can manage to buy another letter before they go up in price... Not for the constant art, I really wouldn't mind getting just one but I really don't want you to be without the ice whip when you want both...

*smiles* Well, like I said, consider it. I dun mind just getting one whip, hell ANY whips is better than no whips. ^__^
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:23 am

No no, I have much fish and a couple of old items to sell anyway. Though miss Oru, I don't know exactly how long it will be until my friend saves up for the whips, but from what I heard he is already near it for one. So hopefully it won't be too long.

OmeTheDragon

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:26 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
OmegaDragon

*smiles* Well, like I said, consider it. I dun mind just getting one whip, hell ANY whips is better than no whips. ^__^

Too late scream You're all getting whips whether you like it or really like it! mrgreen
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:28 am

OmegaDragon
No no, I have much fish and a couple of old items to sell anyway. Though miss Oru, I don't know exactly how long it will be until my friend saves up for the whips, but from what I heard he is already near it for one. So hopefully it won't be too long.

Okey-dokey. smile Why don't you go ahead and tell me what you want me to draw, so I can be workin' on that? smile I've got no commissions currently, so I'm at a point where I'm not drawin' as much, and need something to occupy my time, lol. smile

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:30 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
OmegaDragon

Okey-dokey. smile Why don't you go ahead and tell me what you want me to draw, so I can be workin' on that? smile I've got no commissions currently, so I'm at a point where I'm not drawin' as much, and need something to occupy my time, lol. smile

Erm, maybe tommorow, I need sleep before I can think... Which I will be doing now sweatdrop I like to pay in advance anyway... Anyway heart Bonne nuit Miss Oru!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:36 am

OmegaDragon
Oru_the_Celestial_Light
OmegaDragon

Erm, maybe tommorow, I need sleep before I can think... Which I will be doing now sweatdrop I like to pay in advance anyway... Anyway heart Bonne nuit Miss Oru!

*nodnods* Alright. Good night then. Sleep well. smile

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:47 am

*purrs happily and curls up into a little white ball of fluff*

Whee, this makes my day. ^__^
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3638 3639 3640 3641 3642 3643 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games