Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3643 3644 3645 3646 3647 3648 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:12 pm

Scarlet_Stained_Paws
*Break in thought* what would you say the best wat to start a good,interesting RP is?

Uhh no idea a good starting plot?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:16 pm

//Wanders in.// Hey, everyfur. I''m all moved in at college. 3nodding

TheDisreputableDog

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:18 pm

Yawns " cool cool"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:45 pm

kakoy yawned as she woke as rolled over on the couch and meowed lightly.

Kakoy

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:48 pm

Hi, Vetto, and Kakoy-neko.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:50 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Hi, Vetto, and Kakoy-neko.
kakoy neko?))

"mew (hello)"

kakoy rolled onto her back and relaxed on the couch showing her belly is a sign she feels safe.

Kakoy

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:51 pm

Kakoy
kakoy neko?))

"mew (hello)"

kakoy rolled onto her back and relaxed on the couch showing her belly is a sign she feels safe.
Neko is Japanese for cat. Actually, I should have said Kakoy-koneko, because that would be Kakoy-kitten. 3nodding Feeling better?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:53 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Kakoy
kakoy neko?))

"mew (hello)"

Neko is Japanese for cat. Actually, I should have said Kakoy-koneko, because that would be Kakoy-kitten. 3nodding Feeling better?

"mew (yes no fight today krell slayed eigth demon hunters too)"

Kakoy rubbed her body alittle rubbing her fur into the couch to sracth her back.

Kakoy

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:01 pm

Krell enter his body covered with thick black scales his eye a blood eye, a sword hung from his back and he smelled of blood. he walked to his couch his large dragon wings folded on his back he picked up the tiny black kitten with one hand wrapped around her and dropped her on the floor. Then laying on his couch,

"Kakoy they don't need to know about any of the fools I slay. They are peaceful that is why I came here. I don't want they to fear me as the fools do."

Krell spoke in a booming voice, the sound of it sounded as if it was coated in hate and pain.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:03 pm

Kakoy

Kakoy rubbed her body alittle rubbing her fur into the couch to sracth her back.
I haven't seen Krell in awhile. How's he doing?

TheDisreputableDog

Kakoy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:03 pm

Krell Vaco
Krell enter his body covered with thick black scales his eye a blood eye, a sword hung from his back and he smelled of blood. he walked to his couch his large dragon wings folded on his back he picked up the tiny black kitten with one hand wrapped around her and dropped her on the floor. Then laying on his couch,

"Kakoy they don't need to know about any of the fools I slay. They are peaceful that is why I came here. I don't want they to fear me as the fools do."

Krell spoke in a booming voice, the sound of it sounded as if it was coated in hate and pain.

"mew.. (yes krell, is the town safe?)"

kakoy spoke atfer she landed on her feet on the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:06 pm

Krell Vaco

Is the Krell with the fur as soft as the dawn no more, then? You alright?

TheDisreputableDog

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:07 pm

"I slayed every hunter I could find and a demon of the holy order. My right shoulder is killing me, One of the hunters was a beast of a man with a massive bladed ax. He almost took my shoulder off,"

Krell relaxed in his couch and sighed fitfully.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:09 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Kakoy

I haven't seen Krell in awhile. How's he doing?

"meow (he is alright) Meow (thank you krell and I can heal your shoulder if you wish)"

Kakoy sat on the ground near the couch

Kakoy

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:13 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco

Is the Krell with the fur as soft as the dawn no more, then? You alright?

"this is my true form, the bunny krell will be back wenday if every goes well. And Kakoy I do not need your help nor do I want it. I never wanted to be the moster of a demon agian and you froced me too, stay out of trouble and stop telling hunters I am your leader I don't want anymore to do with any of it."

Krell's scales shine with a red light, they smell of blood and gore, the smell over comes any to the point of near punking.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3643 3644 3645 3646 3647 3648 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games