Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:09 pm
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
I blush and say " Can i Ask something?" says Yuki curious. I have to do it now... thinks Yuki
alright...*fixes the messed hair*(i still didnt got the answer of what i did wrong from bussos_gurl)

"Can i Kss you?" asks Yuki quietly. I touch his hand lightly.

( Everyone listen to my playlist www.playlist.com/vinicullen and tell what songs to add xP its also on my profile )
dont eaven need to ask again... *you already know whats next* (FTW)

(What you mean what you did rong? you didnt do n e thing)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:10 pm
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
I blush and say " Can i Ask something?" says Yuki curious. I have to do it now... thinks Yuki
alright...*fixes the messed hair*(i still didnt got the answer of what i did wrong from bussos_gurl)

"Can i Kiss you?" asks Yuki quietly. I touch his hand lightly.

( Everyone listen to my playlist www.playlist.com/vinicullen and tell what songs to add xP its also on my profile )

I blush and kiss him lightly on the lips then put my hands around your neck and pull you closer....  

ViniCullen

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:10 pm
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

I blush and kiss him lightly on the lips then put my hands around your neck and pull you closer....

(DONT 4GET NOOOOO CYBERING!!! XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:11 pm
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

*kisses back and(please lets keep this pg15-)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:12 pm
busos_gurl
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

(i know it already stare )  
busos_gurl
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

( Its a kiss lol im not cybering w/ him lol )  

ViniCullen

RaWr-i-lovely

busos_gurl
II Purple_Cura II
finds recks* hey recks........... sarah's looking for ya.......... *sits by recks * wuts wrong

*Starts running and trips* damn now i lost aruki and recks *Gets up to look for them sees them and falls down next to recks and gives him a kiss* Now someone likes you

*Grabs your hand and asks you to help me up* Aruki can u go tell Blair that im ok? please? *Looks at recks* Come with me i have to show you something  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:13 pm
*smiles and walks away* Aruki wlks up to kaia dorm*........*knocks so hes not being rude *  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:14 pm
(XD HA HA HA LOVE YA GUYS!!!! TALK ABOUT UR FORBIDDEN LOVE LOL HA HA HA!!!! XD)  
busos_gurl
busos_gurl
II Purple_Cura II
finds recks* hey recks........... sarah's looking for ya.......... *sits by recks * wuts wrong

*Starts running and trips* damn now i lost aruki and recks *Gets up to look for them sees them and falls down next to recks and gives him a kiss* Now someone likes you

*Grabs your hand and asks you to help me up* Aruki can u go tell Blair that im ok? please? *Looks at recks* Come with me i have to show you something
( now YOU remenber... no cyber xd )  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ViniCullen

notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

*kisses back and(please lets keep this pg15-)

( Ok ) I pull away and blush. " You smell good, and look good. " ( what do yu look like for a neko? )  
busos_gurl
busos_gurl
II Purple_Cura II

ok *wlaks up to blair * hey blair sarahs fine shes hanging out with recks........  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
He sits up and rests his head on his elbow. "wat am i going to with you lucily?" He gets up and walks out the dorm and sighs holding the doorknob.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:15 pm
busos_gurl
busos_gurl
II Purple_Cura II

"sure ok"  

lord chazxr

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:17 pm
*Leans against you hopeing youll put your arm around my waist to help hold me up* We are going to my place :] My special place my library there are books there :] (Sorry still odd from hitting head on ground)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games