Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:09 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Really?)
Shun sighed. "Wanna get breakfast?" He asked her.

(i told u she likes shun)
....i am hungry ^^-she said with a smile on her face-

(Right)
"Okay. What do you want to eat?" He asked curiously.

-she gave an innocent smile-pancakes ^^

"Okay!" Shun said happily and headed for a restaurant.

-she followed him closely, humming a tune to herself-

Thyey entered the restaurant and ordered pancakes. Shun fiddled with the two rings around his neck as they waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

........i wont let him live with that satisfaction...........not for ever..............-a single tear rolled down his cheek, a sight no one had ever seen-

mayun....
*yumi hugs mayun*

-he sat quietly, his hands folded in his lap as he rose an arm only quick enough to wipe away the tear-...................i know arcturus is about....and im going to face him, and kill him....even if it costs me....my life.......just promise me one thing yumi

*yumi looks at you*
what is it?

..........take good care of nemu.....she may seem like a grown girl......but shes still young....and id hate for anything to happen to her

*nods*
i will.

-he smiled, and moved closer, taking her hand-........but i dont think it will be today..........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:14 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

-he sat quietly, his hands folded in his lap as he rose an arm only quick enough to wipe away the tear-...................i know arcturus is about....and im going to face him, and kill him....even if it costs me....my life.......just promise me one thing yumi

*yumi looks at you*
what is it?

..........take good care of nemu.....she may seem like a grown girl......but shes still young....and id hate for anything to happen to her

*nods*
i will.

-he smiled, and moved closer, taking her hand-........but i dont think it will be today..........

*blushes and smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:16 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Right)

Thyey entered the restaurant and ordered pancakes. Shun fiddled with the two rings around his neck as they waited.

-she looked at shun-....hey shun.......i see you toying with those rings around your neck all the time, are they important to u?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:19 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*yumi looks at you*
what is it?

*nods*
i will.

*blushes and smiles*

-he let go f her hand, he wasnt sure if she liked him the way he liked her, and he was to nervous to try anything unless he knew-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 am
Rina walks in. She was ready to kick a**. She wondered if Sheshi was joining. He could kick a** real good.
Rina:Anyone here?  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:23 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*nods*
i will.

*blushes and smiles*

-he let go f her hand, he wasnt sure if she liked him the way he liked her, and he was to nervous to try anything unless he knew-

*yumi was still nervous. after a few seconds, she leaned in closer to you and kissed your cheek*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:23 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Right)

-she looked at shun-....hey shun.......i see you toying with those rings around your neck all the time, are they important to u?

"Mhm." He said, "These are my parent's wedding rings. The diamond one was my mom's and the sapphire on is my dad's." Shun smiled, trying not to show the sadness he felt.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:28 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Mhm." He said, "These are my parent's wedding rings. The diamond one was my mom's and the sapphire on is my dad's." Shun smiled, trying not to show the sadness he felt.

oh-she bowed quickly-im sorry, i didnt know i was bringing up bad memories  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:30 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*nods*
i will.

*blushes and smiles*

*yumi was still nervous. after a few seconds, she leaned in closer to you and kissed your cheek*

-his face got red, but thier was a gentle smirk on his face-....so.....you do feel the same.......?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Oh no, they aren't bad memories. You brought nothing bad up, don't worry. I love them very much." Shun said happily and then their food came and he got right to eating.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:35 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Oh no, they aren't bad memories. You brought nothing bad up, don't worry. I love them very much." Shun said happily and then their food came and he got right to eating.

-she breathed a sigh of relief as she began to eat her pancakes-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:38 am
*Xion see's people and stops*"where am I?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:40 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*blushes and smiles*

-his face got red, but thier was a gentle smirk on his face-....so.....you do feel the same.......?

*yumi smiles and nods slightly, not saying anything*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 am
-he covered his wrist, the bite marks from before suddenly felt strange, like someone was holding a match to each one, he held back the look of pain upon his face-  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games