Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3651 3652 3653 3654 3655 3656 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:49 pm

Meep <^^> *snuzzles Ara*

Yep, hehe. =3 *licks Shadow's muzzle softly* And we both like to play around in feral form a lot. When we both have energy anyway. XP And thus far you're the only friend I've got that does that wif meh. >> *enjoys feralness*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:50 pm

Eddily
Yay! I made the first quote! xd
*glomp huggles* you know what now i feel less depressed thanks every body, you guys are great reay *sniffles* i think im gonna cry

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:50 pm

Araclast
Eddily
3-4 usually myself. razz
Herd of the game legends of heros.. im not sure what systems they have it for other then psp but its a preety good game a little like FF

I might have, not sure.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:51 pm

Aww *nuzzles Ara and licks his nose* Always glad to help. What're friends for, neh? :3

Lloxie

Araclast

Lloxie
Meep <^^> *snuzzles Ara*

Yep, hehe. =3 *licks Shadow's muzzle softly* And we both like to play around in feral form a lot. When we both have energy anyway. XP And thus far you're the only friend I've got that does that wif meh. >> *enjoys feralness*
*pops into a full tiger* its been a while sence ive been in such a form xp *nuzzles*

Araclast
Eddily
Yay! I made the first quote! xd
*glomp huggles* you know what now i feel less depressed thanks every body, you guys are great reay *sniffles* i think im gonna cry

*huggles tight* Good to hear. razz

Eddily

Shadows sweet embrace

*giggles and nuzzles them both* Yea, it's fun. ^^ But right now I don't have the energy needed to play. *giggles* My little cousin took it all out of me.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:52 pm

Vashyyk
ninja

*le prods*

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:52 pm

Yeah, me either, believe me. XP So shnuggles are good. <^^> *nibbles her ear lightly and snuggles up to her* <^^>
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:53 pm

Lloxie
Aww *nuzzles Ara and licks his nose* Always glad to help. What're friends for, neh? :3
you guys are great *nuzzle huggles both you and edd then thinks somethingh devilous and pounces on a random fur* FURPILE!!!

Araclast

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:54 pm

Eddily
Vashyyk
ninja

*le prods*
talk2hand
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:54 pm

Mrah, I think I'm gonna have to go, unfortunately. <@-@> I'm already having difficulty keeping up and it's just going to get worse as I slowly drift off here. >> xP So nini everyone. Much luff. <^^> *licks and nuzzles Shadow, then nuzzles everyone else and skitterpoofs*

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:55 pm

Vashyyk
Eddily
Vashyyk
ninja

*le prods*
talk2hand

scream

Night lloxie *huggles*

ok so absolutly no one cares that i just fell from the ceiling and crashed face first into the groung THANKS gonk

Drifter_Xwolf

Shadows sweet embrace

Lloxie
Mrah, I think I'm gonna have to go, unfortunately. <@-@> I'm already having difficulty keeping up and it's just going to get worse as I slowly drift off here. >> xP So nini everyone. Much luff. <^^> *licks and nuzzles Shadow, then nuzzles everyone else and skitterpoofs*
*giggles and nuzzles loxie before he goes* Night. ^^
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3651 3652 3653 3654 3655 3656 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games