Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3653 3654 3655 3656 3657 3658 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:16 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf

yup thanks *hugs back then turns to Darkpup and tackel glomps her*

*giggles and scraches behine your ears* Hey. ^^ How are you?

im good just a little pissed because of all the drama at work but good and your self

I was pissed at my ex for f-ing up my myspace, but I fixed it. But I saw my little cousin and she made me happy. So I'm great.

Im only pissed because my a** of an assistant manager caused one of my favorite people in the whole world like quit so now there is almost no one at my work now that dosn't piss me off

I'm sorry about that. Where do you work?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:24 pm

im backish ^.^

Araclast

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:25 pm

Araclast
im backish ^.^
*huggles* Yay. ^^
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:25 pm

Araclast
im backish ^.^

Welcome back.

Eddily

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:26 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf

yup thanks *hugs back then turns to Darkpup and tackel glomps her*

*giggles and scraches behine your ears* Hey. ^^ How are you?

im good just a little pissed because of all the drama at work but good and your self

I was pissed at my ex for f-ing up my myspace, but I fixed it. But I saw my little cousin and she made me happy. So I'm great.

Im only pissed because my a** of an assistant manager caused one of my favorite people in the whole world like quit so now there is almost no one at my work now that dosn't piss me off

I'm sorry about that. Where do you work?

well i work at wawa its like seven eleven only wawa is like way better wawa is like bend over seven eleven and take it like a man then some stuff happened and seven eleven end up with a black eye and is pregnante and filed charges on wawa but the the judge was payed of by the wawa mafia and the judge said wawa wasn't guilty so now seven eleven has twelve million kids and stuff
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:28 pm

Drifter_Xwolf

well i work at wawa its like seven eleven only wawa is like way better wawa is like bend over seven eleven and take it like a man then some stuff happened and seven eleven end up with a black eye and is pregnante and filed charges on wawa but the the judge was payed of by the wawa mafia and the judge said wawa wasn't guilty so now seven eleven has twelve million kids and stuff

Ah. Sounds like a cool place to hang out at. I just go up to circle K.

Shadows sweet embrace

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:32 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf

uhhh what uhh i mean circle k whas that
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:34 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf

Oh I go up to ircle K and chill. I get free drinks 'cause my mom works there.

Shadows sweet embrace

Araclast

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:34 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Araclast
im backish ^.^
*huggles* Yay. ^^
*purs and licks*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:36 pm

Araclast
DarknessesPuppy
Araclast
im backish ^.^
*huggles* Yay. ^^
*purs and licks*
*smiles and scriches* I just got some good news. don't have to work tomarrow. ^^

Shadows sweet embrace

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:36 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf

im gana guess its a convinience store
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:38 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf

Yea. Sorry I tought that they were everywhere, and everyone knew about them. sweatdrop

Shadows sweet embrace

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:44 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf

Yea. Sorry I tought that they were everywhere, and everyone knew about them. sweatdrop

nah they probly just haven't reached here yet i know the farthest wawa is is virginia actuly its realy popular around here
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:44 pm

Eddily
Araclast
im backish ^.^

Welcome back.
Ellos edd *scritches*

Araclast

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:45 pm

Drifter_Xwolf

nah they probly just haven't reached here yet i know the farthest wawa is is virginia actuly its realy popular around here

Yea 'cause I didn't know that there was a place called wawa until today.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3653 3654 3655 3656 3657 3658 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games