Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:07 am

(lolz baby bro woke up and is tryin to press the buttons on keyboard XDD annoying me but hes cute lolz cuter than all of u XDD)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:09 am

D: Meany XP oh well LOLz!!

Okay so like its called

The Merry Go Pirates X3

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:10 am

lolz koolness
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:10 am

merry go pirates sounds kinda gay....
SUPER TALKING FROG!!!!!!!!
DONT SEND ME TO THE FRENCH

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:11 am

then u should totally join lolz XDD xp
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:13 am

Chea, See lik My Sister Joined tht Guild and Did RP and Stuf in it, and then I joined but she Was always on the Computer so I couldnt do anything XP

But lik Now Sense I RP here and Stuff she is all Tellin me like I used to do RP but Mine Was better Cuz it was about Pirates and Id always Kill My Character and Her Character would Always Fall inlove With Vatti Witch he is an a** fukr To me But Oh well XP

and she is all Stop pretending to Be Freakin Doggies or Werewolfs and do a Pirate theme Idiot and lik Im finally gonna do it LMAO!

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:14 am

lolz, Pirates domokun
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:15 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Chea, See lik My Sister Joined tht Guild and Did RP and Stuf in it, and then I joined but she Was always on the Computer so I couldnt do anything XP

But lik Now Sense I RP here and Stuff she is all Tellin me like I used to do RP but Mine Was better Cuz it was about Pirates and Id always Kill My Character and Her Character would Always Fall inlove With Vatti Witch he is an a** fukr To me But Oh well XP

and she is all Stop pretending to Be Freakin Doggies or Werewolfs and do a Pirate theme Idiot and lik Im finally gonna do it LMAO!
YOU SHOULD DO A CROSS BREED THING

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:17 am

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

What? Oh and Like Vatti is lik Younger then My Sister To XD LMAO! But Lik we would Always say Vatti the Fatti and lik she would get mad, well Anyway His Name comes From tht One Evil Dude fom Legend of Zelda
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:20 am

User Lookup: pirate_o_vatti

LOLz!!!! It Sounds Pirate_o_Fatti XDDDD

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:22 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

What? Oh and Like Vatti is lik Younger then My Sister To XD LMAO! But Lik we would Always say Vatti the Fatti and lik she would get mad, well Anyway His Name comes From tht One Evil Dude fom Legend of Zelda
like werewolf pirates or shape shiffters...or magic fruit
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:23 am

LOLz!!!! I HAVNT BEEN ON HIS PROFILE FOR A LONG a** TIME!!!!

User Lookup: pirate_o_vatti

My Mood

Neo Status

Neomails/Open
Guild Invites/Closed
Battle Challenges/Closed do to nubness ;o
Neofriends/Just....no. Ill only ask to be your neofriend if youve blocked neofriends though mail, and i need to borrow/buy something from you.
Collection/N O N E

Current:

Most Wanted:

Newest:

My Info
PIE

NeoGoals
GET A UBER PIE

My Wishlist

Baby Paint Brush

H4000 Helmet

Plushie Paint Brush

Name: pirate king

Last Spotted: 38 days ago
Started Playing: April 4, 2005

Hobbies: ---, ---, ---

Guild: Able Seaman in The Merry Go Pirate Crew

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:24 am

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

like werewolf pirates or shape shiffters...or magic fruit[/quote
LOLz!!!! Fin Fin Fin Tht Sounds All Good ?? LOLz!!! MAGIC FRUIT XD ROFL!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:30 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

like werewolf pirates or shape shiffters...or magic fruit

LOLz!!!! Fin Fin Fin Tht Sounds All Good ?? LOLz!!! MAGIC FRUIT XD ROFL!!
lol magic pineapples

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:31 am

-_- Ok Shut up Lupine XP

Okay so Should I Make it Now? :3
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games