Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:18 pm
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen

"Can i Kiss you?" asks Yuki quietly. I touch his hand lightly.

( Everyone listen to my playlist www.playlist.com/vinicullen and tell what songs to add xP its also on my profile )
dont eaven need to ask again... *you already know whats next* (FTW)

I blush and kiss him lightly on the lips then put my hands around your neck and pull you closer....
*kisses back and(please lets keep this pg15-)

( Ok ) I pull away and blush. " You smell good, and look good. " ( what do yu look like for a neko? )
(more or less 1,80 CM, good shape but not THAT much, more or less the sig pic and these things, skin is a little darker and hair is brown)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:19 pm
busos_gurl
*Leans against you hopeing youll put your arm around my waist to help hold me up* We are going to my place :] My special place my library there are books there :] (Sorry still odd from hitting head on ground)

*grabs waist and helps*  

lord chazxr

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:21 pm
*Smiles up at you and stands on tip toes to give you a light kiss* Thank you *guides me and you to the library trieing not to trip and fall*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:21 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
He sits up and rests his head on his elbow. "wat am i going to with you lucily?" He gets up and walks out the dorm and sighs holding the doorknob.
*sits there queitly*maybe hes not in there hmm  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:22 pm
lord chazxr
busos_gurl
*Leans against you hopeing youll put your arm around my waist to help hold me up* We are going to my place :] My special place my library there are books there :] (Sorry still odd from hitting head on ground)

*grabs waist and helps*

(and you tell ME to be caerfull with cybering... perv D:<)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:22 pm
Kaia turns the corner and sees aruki. "a-aruki..." He was at the wrong dorm. "wat wat are you doing here?"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:24 pm
notingles
lord chazxr
busos_gurl

*grabs waist and helps*

(lol this is funny to watch as you guys just fight! lol! xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:26 pm
notingles
lord chazxr
busos_gurl

*grabs waist and helps*

(Oh hush lol i wont let it get that far!!!! lol u b careful and so will i ok?)  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:27 pm
is this the house?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:28 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
lord chazxr
busos_gurl

*grabs waist and helps*

(Oh hush lol i wont let it get that far!!!! lol u b careful and so will i ok?)
(fine with me lol)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 pm
lord chazxr
is this the house?

*Smiles* Yes it is *Grabs the key after i pull my arm away and i unlick the door* Blair like staying here too sometimes *lets you in first then smiles at you grabs your hand and limps guiding you to the libray* Here we r *Sits b4 i fall and lets him examine the library* Noone but me and Blair have EVER been alowd in here theres some crazy s**t in this library and she (Blair) Said i could only show one person *Smiles* That person is you *smiles again and then closes eyes and lays across the couch trying to make the headache go away*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 pm
(did everyone stoped posting all of a suden?)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:35 pm
busos_gurl
lord chazxr
is this the house?

*Smiles* Yes it is *Grabs the key after i pull my arm away and i unlick the door* Blair like staying here too sometimes *lets you in first then smiles at you grabs your hand and limps guiding you to the libray* Here we r *Sits b4 i fall and lets him examine the library* Noone but me and Blair have EVER been alowd in here theres some crazy s**t in this library and she (Blair) Said i could only show one person *Smiles* That person is you *smiles again and then closes eyes and lays across the couch trying to make the headache go away*
(only they alowed? plot holeeee)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:35 pm
busos_gurl
lord chazxr
is this the house?

"thanks!" *smiles brightly and gives headache mediation  

lord chazxr

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:37 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
lord chazxr
is this the house?

(only they alowed? plot holeeee)

(Shut up kuz later in the story it may need to b used!!!! *Sticks toung out at you* lol :])  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games