Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:10 pm

I planned on using it, eventually. I just needed a way to come across them and buy enough of them.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:20 pm

Ah... You won't need it. Come Legacy 3 you'll be flooded by defecting Imperial units. You'll have T-97s coming out your arse.

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:22 pm

stellarmagic
Ah... You won't need it. Come Legacy 3 you'll be flooded by defecting Imperial units. You'll have T-97s coming out your arse.
You say that like you're sure of it. So sure, like you yourself would defect and become our greatest boon.

Which I severely doubt.

But really?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:43 pm

I'm planning on having Borill's second in command defect. She won't be alone.

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:03 pm

The problem is that many in the empire don't know fel survived. They don't like the GLF, that's for sure, but why fight for a government which has been assassinated?

Come Fel's revelation, the entire galaxy will be put into a state of civil war.

Hence why loyalists and Gelfers alike should be prepared to have their a** handed to them numerous accounts this rp. When 40% of the empire defects, youll find that there is more than enough in your power.

Of course, once the sith are destroyed and exiled, then you'll have to put up with the jedi and the glf. Fel is not entirely friendly of open sedition, which technically is what the GLF and the jedi represent.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:07 pm

Well the interesting thing will be the possibility of a continuation because the Loyalist and the GLF are opposing factions. The gelfers want a republic or a confederation and the loyalists want Fel to rule alone. At the end of the day, people will still fighting over these opposing concepts.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:09 pm

I figure a truce would be worked out for the short run.

In honesty, I'm surprized the galaxy hasn't been split in half by now, because no one government can rule over the entire thing..
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:13 pm

True enough about the Galaxy being split, but I'm not sure that a treaty would start up right away. The GLF was originally being gathered up when Fel was on the throne. So why would the GLF just settle for getting rid of the Sith. After the Sith are defeated, you would think that the GLF might try to push the perceived advantage.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:15 pm

Only if the GLF see it as an opportune time to strike. With the final battle over coruscant, you can expect much of each fleet to be there, just pumpin' on adrenaline.

Plus, Fel's got one thing over the Gelfers: It is his throne. the GLF is fighting for an ideal. Fel's fighting for a belief.

Fel has a small advantage in that part.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:21 pm

True. Although you can never underestimate the power of people fighting for their ideals. They always seem to want it that much harder.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:29 pm

Which is why Fel wins.

Ideas can be changed. Beliefs are a bit harder to revert. A belief is far stronger than any "ideal". It could lead to the new Jedi Civil war, between the IKs and the Jedi...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:38 pm

Like I said though, what happens afterward will be interesting.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:35 pm

You know EK... those two Utapauan Imperial-Is. If they were once part of an Imperial Garrison wouldn't they be of a bit more modern vintage?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:38 pm

stellarmagic
You know EK... those two Utapauan Imperial-Is. If they were once part of an Imperial Garrison wouldn't they be of a bit more modern vintage?

Let him be. There's a difference between severe error and minor technical detail. Right now, that's being picky.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:41 pm

I'm not complaining... just thinking how much easier my Pirates will have it being chased by and ISD-1 instead of a Stalwarth or something.

Hell the Ion Dragon might be able to defeat an ISD-I in a 1v1 basis... It'd be tough though, I'd have to find a way to strip it of its fighter screen.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games