Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:45 pm
kogie_wolf
thankx its a pain when you have like 5 book you get info from to write a book on magical wolves lol

xD Cha, hehe.... magical wolves? Ooo, sounds coolie. ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:46 pm
kogie_wolf
thankx its a pain when you have like 5 book you get info from to write a book on magical wolves lol

An online website for a local zoo would be a good place to check for such information, if they put any up ^^;  

Sonya Khatsworth

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:46 pm
lol yep and if yall dont watch out i will be adding yall into it lol MUHAHAHAHA i am not evil  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:49 pm
kogie_wolf
lol yep and if yall dont watch out i will be adding yall into it lol MUHAHAHAHA i am not evil

Too late, I'm already in a comic strip! Mwaha. xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:50 pm
DoomNeko
kogie_wolf

An online website for a local zoo would be a good place to check for such information, if they put any up ^^;

.... I didn't know that had wolves in most zoos.... O_o

I WANNA SEE THAT ZOO! <3 xP *'s second favorite animal is the wolf*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:52 pm
muhahaha thats a comic i mean a 15 to 20 chapter book  

kogie_wolf

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:52 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
kogie_wolf

Haven't seen a zoo without wolves yet o.o
Then again I've only been to one or two here in Québec and to some humongous one in New York ^^;

Ditto and the second fav animal. Or at least, second fav after pretty much every possible kind of kitty o.o;;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:57 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
kogie_wolf

Then again I've only been to one or two here in Québec and to some humongous one in New York ^^;

Ditto and the second fav animal. Or at least, second fav after pretty much every possible kind of kitty o.o;;

Ah I see.... zoos must be different up north. xP Come to think of it.... there aren't many zoos around here. o_O Only ones I've been to are in Florida, including Busch Gardens, which has a bunch of big cats, some elephants, and numerous other animals, but that's pretty much it. x-x; No wolfies for me. D: Ah well.... I'm gonna see one someday, I'll make a point of it! ^_^ And foxies too, of course.... domokun  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:58 pm
kogie_wolf

Maybe so, but I still have artist rights over my characters, including my fursona who happens to be a character from my comics. Unless it's through the fair use of parody law or with my explicit consent (like if I ask someone to draw them as a comission), it's illegal to reproduce them, as much the drawing as the concepts themselves, including their personalities.

I've read up a litle on the subject, seeing as comics (mostly webcomics) have a routine of making fun of many things. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:01 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
kogie_wolf

Ah I see.... zoos must be different up north. xP Come to think of it.... there aren't many zoos around here. o_O Only ones I've been to are in Florida, including Busch Gardens, which has a bunch of big cats, some elephants, and numerous other animals, but that's pretty much it. x-x; No wolfies for me. D: Ah well.... I'm gonna see one someday, I'll make a point of it! ^_^ And foxies too, of course.... domokun

Well the big zoo which I sadly can't remember the name of in New York has a couple of wolves if I'm not mistaken. ^^;
I'd love to be more specific on this, but it has been 3 years since I went there and I know I my memory's faulty when it comes to long time stuff sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:01 pm
lol very good i was waiting on someone to say somthing along those lines because that is very true you are ment to ask before you use it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:04 pm
DoomNeko
kogie_wolf

Maybe so, but I still have artist rights over my characters, including my fursona who happens to be a character from my comics. Unless it's through the fair use of parody law or with my explicit consent (like if I ask someone to draw them as a comission), it's illegal to reproduce them, as much the drawing as the concepts themselves, including their personalities.

I've read up a litle on the subject, seeing as comics (mostly webcomics) have a routine of making fun of many things. wink

Cha, no stealy our charries. o_o I'll... I'll.. I'LL EACHOO! domokun xP  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:06 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
kogie_wolf

Lawyers work better. They're worse than Hell itself. (no offense to any lawyers or lawyer wannabes!)

It's just like that o.o;;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:07 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
kogie_wolf

Lawyers work better. They're worse than Hell itself. (no offense to any lawyers or lawyer wannabes!)

It's just like that o.o;;

XD *giggles* ^^  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:12 pm
Well, I just finished my 4th bowl o' pasta, so I'd best get ready to go to my friend's house ^^

Arrivederci everyfur!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games