Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:28 pm

and yeah, does anyone get my 'nam pic?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:39 pm

To me, it looks like all the roles a soldier carries on his shoulders.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:40 pm

*nod* cool... i wanna see how many different interpretations of it there are...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:44 pm

a man with too many assholes! another interpretation.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zeke Ren

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:46 pm

But I don' like lottos.I like being a clone trooper.And stuff...anyways....BOW!(Inside joke).Anyways....Yeah.'Star Wars...jargon here'
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:49 pm

2 gold is so much...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zeke Ren

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:53 pm

Dude,it looks like your Robo is been takin' a nano piss...That's completly hilarious!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:12 pm

So, a friend of mine is wanting me to get Guild Wars.

Anyone wanna give me their opinions on it that have played/seen it before?

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:24 pm

Darkened Angel
So, a friend of mine is wanting me to get Guild Wars.

Anyone wanna give me their opinions on it that have played/seen it before?
People tell me its one of the best MMORPGs out there. I can't remember if its free or not, but its supposed to be really good.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:48 pm

Free. You buy the game, and that's it. No monthly online fees or anything. Says so at the site.

It looks like a simplified WoW game based on what I read, and the profession thing seems cool, where you can be both say, a Warrior and a Ranger, or a Ranger and a Mesmer, and so on.

I wanna get all the info I can on it because I may get it, and I wanna make sure it's awesome enough so I know it won't be a waste.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:52 pm

Darkened Angel
Free. You buy the game, and that's it. No monthly online fees or anything. Says so at the site.

It looks like a simplified WoW game based on what I read, and the profession thing seems cool, where you can be both say, a Warrior and a Ranger, or a Ranger and a Mesmer, and so on.

I wanna get all the info I can on it because I may get it, and I wanna make sure it's awesome enough so I know it won't be a waste.
I know it simplified. Right now, i think the best class is elementalist, though I'm not sure.

I'd rather get Battlefront 2, or wait for Empire at war. If you want a MMO, get Galaxies or WoW, unless you dont' want to pay. In which case, do decide on guild wars.

I'm just not a real large fan of MMOs really. lengthy, boring, and why should I pay even more money? Just do runescape and you get the same effect...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:01 pm

Nelowulf
Darkened Angel

I know it simplified. Right now, i think the best class is elementalist, though I'm not sure.

I'd rather get Battlefront 2, or wait for Empire at war. If you want a MMO, get Galaxies or WoW, unless you dont' want to pay. In which case, do decide on guild wars.

I'm just not a real large fan of MMOs really. lengthy, boring, and why should I pay even more money? Just do runescape and you get the same effect...
Rune....Scape....?(Twitchy Twitchy,Mental Breakdown)

Zeke Ren

Dangerous Codger

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:04 pm

Here's somethign for you guys to look at. Its called S-corp. Its the new guild gaia has created for the upcoming xmas.

How do I know? The avatars are elves. Check it out.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=13292
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:06 pm

Hmm...I'm sure this comparison has been made before, but, I just thought of it.

The Jedi are like Ninjas, as they follow the inverse relationship between quality and quantity.

Ninjas, one or perhaps two at a time, completely kick a**. Ninjas, in a horde, completely suck a**.

Jedi seem to be like this too.
For example, in Episode I, when fighting Darth Maul, two on one, they're losing. When Qui-Gon bites it, and there's one Jedi left, they win. (perhaps that's not a very good example)
In Episode II, when they're in the arena, the two hundred Jedi task force gets stomped until a handful remain.
In Episode III, when they're dueling Count Dooku, he's easily fighting them, until Obi-Wan is put out of commission. Then, suddenly, he gets pwned by Anakin. (then again, the Count could have thrown the fight, but I doubt he wanted his arms chopped off)
Also in Episode Three, when four Jedi Masters fight Sidious, they're pwned almost exactly like a small horde of Ninjas.

HereticX

Zeke Ren

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:11 pm

That is ture,I guess you could compare droids to samurai then.They look tough and they can be a real b***h to fight but they go down easy and there sure is a lot of them.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games