Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:35 pm
Well, in that case, I understand completely. Then again, I never felt therapy was particularly helpful in any case, but I'm more stubborn than most.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:34 pm
Krissim Klaw
This weekend had been a very, very, very stressful one, on so many fronts. Then to push it over the edge, I got a call this morning from my mom in tears that my grandmother (her mother) was in the hospital very sick near death. I think at that point the whole family new that this would not be something she was going to be able to bounce back from. I mean everyone was hopping, but there was also this very strong possibility that tommorrow they would be going in to basickly pull the plug and let her pass. Ultimatly, grandma decided on her own it was time, and I got a call a couple hours ago that she was gone. It is a very hard time, made even harder that I am seven hours away from home and unable to comfort my mother or father at this time.
Yep, requoting since this was either missed or just completely ignored. neutral  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:38 pm
Kakarotto-san
fun...as if I need anymore s**t to fuel my unhappiness..

my mom got a call from grandma that her brother has a kidney disease and needs a transplant..my mom has to get tested because this disease has a form that it's inherited...plus my mom might have to give her brother one of hers......

if it's the inherited form..it's possible she might delevop it too......as well my sisters and I..

It's get the transplant or do nothing..I'm afraid the do nothing part means death as the end result..

I feel like crying now...
Wow Kaky, I hope everything turns out ok. The need for translpants is never an easy thing to deal with. I hope your mom is cleared of having the inherited type.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:40 pm
Krissim Klaw
Krissim Klaw
This weekend had been a very, very, very stressful one, on so many fronts. Then to push it over the edge, I got a call this morning from my mom in tears that my grandmother (her mother) was in the hospital very sick near death. I think at that point the whole family new that this would not be something she was going to be able to bounce back from. I mean everyone was hopping, but there was also this very strong possibility that tommorrow they would be going in to basickly pull the plug and let her pass. Ultimatly, grandma decided on her own it was time, and I got a call a couple hours ago that she was gone. It is a very hard time, made even harder that I am seven hours away from home and unable to comfort my mother or father at this time.

Erf, I'm sorry to hear that Kriss, I really am. I almost dealt with that last weekend with my dad, but I was lucky enough to be home when it all happened, and I'm lucky he's okay

But I'm sorry she's gone. I hope you'll be okay  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:00 pm
My mom hit a deer on her way to pick up my (half)sister from her dad's house. Whole front end was smashed and my mom was really shaken up, she's never hit a big animal before. My sister's dad gave them a ride home, I was at work when it happened. So...car was towed to some town not near here and she doesn't know how she'll get it back, what it'll cost, and what to do without her car.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:23 am
Krissim Klaw
Kakarotto-san
fun...as if I need anymore s**t to fuel my unhappiness..

my mom got a call from grandma that her brother has a kidney disease and needs a transplant..my mom has to get tested because this disease has a form that it's inherited...plus my mom might have to give her brother one of hers......

if it's the inherited form..it's possible she might delevop it too......as well my sisters and I..

It's get the transplant or do nothing..I'm afraid the do nothing part means death as the end result..

I feel like crying now...
Wow Kaky, I hope everything turns out ok. The need for translpants is never an easy thing to deal with. I hope your mom is cleared of having the inherited type.

I know..*sighs*

Today ended up getting ruined. I just had a fun day and then bam, my friend's mother decides to be a*****e, ruining the fun with my friend..Got into a fight with another.. Yeah..I really enjoyed coming back to the comp for that s**t. *sighs*

*curls up into a little ball* for once..I would like a day where there wasn't something that made me unhappy.......  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:49 am
Woohoo! I got a cutlery set!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:34 am
I suspect I did badly on my first English Comp test of the year. Also, I'm having a panic attack over my math, as I have so much of it to do and only a week til she takes it up. T.T I'm starting to think college is no fun.  

FogSage

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:03 am
I just got IMVU again. If anyone wants to talk, my avvie name thingy is Seiyoku  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:11 am
Update on my dad here:

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/43670/  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:00 pm
Leyla Giselle

What's IMVU?

Sory guys, but got to post this.
This morning my mother was in a really bad mood and believes that I got the idea of moving out from one of my online friends. Except that's not the truth. The main reason I want to move out is because I have so little privacy. I should have never told my family that I wanted to move out... any choice I make myself, they think I've been influenced by my friends or that.
Anyway... my family (except for my father) is against me moving out of home because of the fact I "don't know what it costs to move out of home". It's true, I don't know 100% the cost of moving out of home... but that's what research is for... and noone can guesstimate to the exact cent how much it will cost.
The only things my friends are doing are giving me tips and advice. All of which are useful and means I have a more dynamic mind when thinking about costs involved. All I need is some cheap furniture (not a full bed, just a sleeping bag works), a mini fridge, and a ketle. Then I'm fine there.... anyway, I'll shut up now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:54 pm
Crenn
Leyla Giselle

What's IMVU?

Sory guys, but got to post this.
This morning my mother was in a really bad mood and believes that I got the idea of moving out from one of my online friends. Except that's not the truth. The main reason I want to move out is because I have so little privacy. I should have never told my family that I wanted to move out... any choice I make myself, they think I've been influenced by my friends or that.
Anyway... my family (except for my father) is against me moving out of home because of the fact I "don't know what it costs to move out of home". It's true, I don't know 100% the cost of moving out of home... but that's what research is for... and noone can guesstimate to the exact cent how much it will cost.
The only things my friends are doing are giving me tips and advice. All of which are useful and means I have a more dynamic mind when thinking about costs involved. All I need is some cheap furniture (not a full bed, just a sleeping bag works), a mini fridge, and a ketle. Then I'm fine there.... anyway, I'll shut up now.

Good luck with finding your own place. Just be sure to ask how long the lease is going to be, and how much the security deposit and the cleaning deposit is going to be also.  

Otterish

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:36 pm
Okay, so. This bites. Last night, while talking with Rin, I suddenly felt sick. I ran off to the bathroom, ans spent the next...45min retching. Woo for retching! Vomited once, and then continued retching, and since my nose was stuffed up, I couldn't exactly breathe. So for the next two hours, I went back and forth between the bathroom, retching, and the couch, trying to sleep.

That didn't work, so to the hospital we went! after an saline drip, two painkilling injections, a G.I. Coctail, and some pills, I was sent home at 7AM. (we got there at 12) and mom went to twork, after spending the night in the hospital. Thankfully, the room had a bench mom slept on with blankets. The medical staff, aside from the actial doctor who i didn't have to deal with, was fine. The nurse was persistent about the IV, yet very good about me being a wuss of the needle. She was very nice, pushy yet gentle too, which in my eyes, makes a very good nurse.

Another nurse was taking care of mom; she was giving her blankets and a pillow so mom could sleep, and talked to me for a bit. she made me laugh, and when my pain started to come back, she was the first to pester the doctor, who was on a lunch break, to come fix it.

The whole night was a nightmare, i was hypervenilating and shocky due to the pain, and I couldn't sleep, because I was in pain. I was to weak to do the normal things that make it go away, so All I could do was sit there and squirm and whimper. I finealy passed out, and when the nurse came in, she removed the IV and sent me home. I don't remember getting home, either. all I remember was seeing phantom, who'd been right next to me before I left. I think he knew I needed him, because he sat next to me while I was panting, and just looked at me like "Are you okay? Do you need me?" which made me feel better.

So i slept til about 5, and i'm up now, hopefully tonight'll be okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:44 pm
Krissim Klaw
Krissim Klaw
I'm pretty sure it was missed, as I doubt anyone would ignore you here. (At least I wouldn't!)

I'm sorry about this, Its hard loosing a family member, especialy, I belive, one your not as close to as your mother or father. Because they're hurting, and you really can't console them as much as you'd like. Its tough being apart when you know your parents are very sad. I hope things get less stressful. If you ever want to talk, i'm always all ears for you. smile  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:51 pm
Sorry to hear you had such a rough night, NG.

In an amusing twist, today's US History class turned out to be quite entertaining. It all started with the Scopes Monkey Trials, and Baptist Preacher said that evolution was a theory and thus could not be proved to be true. Champion of Justice (a kid in my class) said that religion was nothing better nor worse than scientific theories and also could not be proved. Before I knew what was happening, they were getting into it. Baptist Preacher was pulling out all the stops, quoting the Bible excessively, and completely ignoring scientific reasoning. Champion, however, like Clarrence Darrows in the Scopes Trials, used the Bible's own words against him and they then discussed politics. Somehow they began arguing about the competency of a politician (Foley, that internet predator b*****d), and Baptist Preacher made the mistake of saying "That's almost as bad as being a homosexual."

The class erupted in noise. Champion started asking on what basis we should be judging our political candidates, and Baptist Preacher started saying stuff like "If a candidate for president comes up and he's a gay, I will not be voting for him, even if he supported all the things I do. If he is gay, he will bring with him corruption and vice and will destroy the sanctity of marriage and blah blah blah." Champion pwned him, to make a long story short.

It was funny. After class, I walked up to Champion and said, "My good sir, I applaud your logic." Champion said, "Didn't he threaten to choke you once when you were discussing homosexuality with him? If he ever gives you BS like that again, just tell me and I'll beat the s**t out of him." I do think I've made a friend. mrgreen  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games