Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3662 3663 3664 3665 3666 3667 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:45 pm

so what is going on that keeps you all busy?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:47 pm

sedrik liann
ShadowClaw
sedrik liann
ShadowClaw
Yaaaaaawns Man, I'm so bored, I'm looking at all your naked pictures on the AFG forum. I have to say, I'm suprised a few of you don't regret putting those up there!
you seriously like to get on people's nerves don't you?

well, here's a bit of advice, i'd hold your tongue if i were you, piss off the wrong person, and you'll out before you know it. be wise and keep your thoughts to yourself.

Did you ever think that maybe you're quick to anger, and possibly taking something the wrong way? Probably not.
that may be so, but did you ever stop to think of other's feelings and how they'd react to your comment? i doubt it.

Actually, I don't expect people to take every comment I make as an insult.

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:02 pm

ShadowClaw
sedrik liann
ShadowClaw
sedrik liann
ShadowClaw
Yaaaaaawns Man, I'm so bored, I'm looking at all your naked pictures on the AFG forum. I have to say, I'm suprised a few of you don't regret putting those up there!
you seriously like to get on people's nerves don't you?

well, here's a bit of advice, i'd hold your tongue if i were you, piss off the wrong person, and you'll out before you know it. be wise and keep your thoughts to yourself.

Did you ever think that maybe you're quick to anger, and possibly taking something the wrong way? Probably not.
that may be so, but did you ever stop to think of other's feelings and how they'd react to your comment? i doubt it.

Actually, I don't expect people to take every comment I make as an insult.
hmph!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:03 pm

Can't Ya feel the love!

Vetto Ryouzou

Kakoy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:07 pm

Kakoy weakly meowed as she laid on the floor still like a rag doll thrown aside like she wasn't cared about.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:09 pm

blink as he sighs picking up Kakoy up frowning " ya know you get hurt allot"

Vetto Ryouzou

Kakoy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:13 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
blink as he sighs picking up Kakoy up frowning " ya know you get hurt allot"
"I don't have anyone really to protoct me atfer krell left...and I am lonely as heck, I just feel like I am nothing right now.."

Kakoy spoke clear as day as she was in Vetto's hands.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:16 pm

sit down on the couch as he pulls out his bandages slowly bandaging up the cat " need to get your body back show your fangs and claws" he said his tails moving side to side " and i wouldn't suggest me a good guardian as i said we all have are demons"

Vetto Ryouzou

Kakoy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:22 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
sit down on the couch as he pulls out his bandages slowly bandaging up the cat " need to get your body back show your fangs and claws" he said his tails moving side to side " and i wouldn''t suggest me a good guardian as i said we all have are demons"
"You don''t know.... People want to hurt me for reason that are odd and hard to explain."

Kakoy just weakly mewed as Vetto holds her.

"I have claws, and I don''t want a gruad I want a love.. and no vetto I wasn''t thinking about you."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:25 pm

Kakoy
Vetto Ryouzou
sit down on the couch as he pulls out his bandages slowly bandaging up the cat " need to get your body back show your fangs and claws" he said his tails moving side to side " and i wouldn''t suggest me a good guardian as i said we all have are demons"
"You don''t know.... People want to hurt me for reason that are odd and hard to explain."

Kakoy just weakly mewed as Vetto holds her.

"I have claws, and I don''t want a gruad I want a love.. and no vetto I wasn''t thinking about you."

He slowly finches up cutting the bandages off setting her down " there a old saying that comes to mine.. a lover who wishes to be loved shall all way wish to be loved, A lover who wait for the right to come will never have felt lonely a day in there life" smiles " let it happen don't look you all way get sadder case you notice other couples more often, Let Mr. right show up with out you even knowing as you get to know them and let a true bound of love appear between you two"

Vetto Ryouzou

Kakoy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:35 pm

Vetto Ryouzou

He slowly finches up cutting the bandages off setting her down " there a old saying that comes to mine.. a lover who wishes to be loved shall all way wish to be loved, A lover who wait for the right to come will never have felt lonely a day in there life" smiles " let it happen don't look you all way get sadder case you notice other couples more often, Let Mr. right show up with out you even knowing as you get to know them and let a true bound of love appear between you two"

"... You are alot like Krell he would say somthing like that... Thank you Vetto."

Kakoy weakly walks to the window and sits and looks out resting in the framing.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:00 pm

Walking into the establishment, the skinny coyote would stop, just inside the door, and look around, head held low, and eyes serching for any resistence to him being there. He was emaciated, so skinny his ribs, shoulders, and hips stuck out, as well as any joint, was prominent. He would slink twords any soft couch, or really, anything at all. He found himself a couch, and hopped up, curling up, his black and neon green fur gleaming oddly in the artifical light of the building.

UglyCoyoteNG

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:09 pm

//Bounces in.//
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:10 pm

yawns as he plays with this new IMVU program " yay cool!"

Vetto Ryouzou

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:15 pm

Hey Vetto, Saising.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3662 3663 3664 3665 3666 3667 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games