Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3665 3666 3667 3668 3669 3670 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:41 am

Heeeeres OME! domokun
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:50 am

OmegaDragon
Heeeeres OME! domokun
Ome Ome O-me! Ome Ome O-me! 3nodding

TheDisreputableDog

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:53 am

heart Thank you *bows* Thank you very much! So whatchu up late again for? o_o You dun have to go back to school to do you? crying
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:55 am

OmegaDragon
heart Thank you *bows* Thank you very much! So whatchu up late again for? o_o You dun have to go back to school to do you? crying
Yes. crying I'm technically waiting to finish brushing my teeth, but I also can't sleep even though I'm tired and I actually have to wake up tomorrow. I really shouldn't be up this late. 3nodding Classes don't start until Wednesday, though, so there's just get-to-know people stuff until then.

And I heart that song you posted in Sakiimi's game. whee

TheDisreputableDog

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:58 am

Aw dang gonk Oh well, we'll all still keep in touch 3nodding so no worries, though I wish now I had day shift and not swing shift crying You all get home around the time I go to work.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:02 am

I have a cool schedule since I'm in college now. 3nodding So I'm sure I'll catch you sometimes, and we can PM conversations if you like. 3nodding

TheDisreputableDog

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:03 am

That'd be awesome 3nodding Glad there are so many here that would love to still keep in touch. heart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:05 am

Hey, you're cool. whee And I don't plan on just being a summer fur. 3nodding I love it here.

TheDisreputableDog

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:07 am

Nuuuu! I'm not cool gonk *to him, being uncool is great xd because alot of cool people suck, and does not want to have any association with being "cool"*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:09 am

Somebody say the word 'cool' around here? *jumps down from the rafters and streches out his back* Nobodys cool around here, otherwise it would 'suck' cool

Vinnie Outlaw

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:12 am

Well...it's just a word. When I say it I mean that you're nice and I like talking to you.

//Waves.// Hey, Vincent.

Sorry to skip out so soon, but I must to bed if I'm to have even a hope of waking up tomorrow. rolleyes Hugs to everyfur. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:14 am

I was just explaining how coolness sucks, yes, though being awesome is a totally different story. 3nodding

OmeTheDragon

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:15 am

TheDisreputableDog
Well...it's just a word. When I say it I mean that you're nice and I like talking to you.

//Waves.// Hey, Vincent.

Sorry to skip out so soon, but I must to bed if I'm to have even a hope of waking up tomorrow. rolleyes Hugs to everyfur. 3nodding
I guessed, anyway, art to do...ta ta for now chaps *Bows and takes his leave, dodge charger dukes of hazard...roof smashing left exit*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:15 am

TheDisreputableDog
Well...it''s just a word. When I say it I mean that you''re nice and I like talking to you.

//Waves.// Hey, Vincent.

Sorry to skip out so soon, but I must to bed if I''m to have even a hope of waking up tomorrow. rolleyes Hugs to everyfur. 3nodding

I know hun XD I''m just weird, don''t mind me when I launch into explainations of things being how they shouldn''t or gravity being a lie, or anything about government ninjas... Goodnight! heart

OmeTheDragon

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:17 am

Well, then you''re awesome. 3nodding ''night.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3665 3666 3667 3668 3669 3670 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games