Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3667 3668 3669 3670 3671 3672 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:08 pm

I think scientology is a little sppoked.
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:50 pm

******** $cientology, I would protest if they came near where I live.

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:05 am

In other news:

Moo.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:29 am

Also, Moo II: Mooment Moo.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:30 am

Nya?
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:59 am

I'm trying to find a good strategy flash game that's enough fun to play when I wanna pass the time.

Unfortunately, pulling off flawless wins on Canyon Defense under Hard difficulty is about the closest I can get.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:31 am

Age of Castle is fun, but it's just a demo. That right there kills it, becuase it stops after you either reach a level 5 castle, or advance 2 spots on the map.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:01 am

Darkened Angel
Remember when I typed that Anonymous would protest Scientology on the 10th on my Chaos Blog ?

Well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K1YNTMyy4Y

Whats]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6-Y7infM-k
Whats that all about? What is Anonymous?

Jaden_Ordo

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:33 am

Anonymous is a group that is, well, anonymous. They tend to target BS stuff, and expose it for what it is.

Such as right now, they target Scientology. They aren't attacking the belief itself, but rather exposing the fact that a lot of its followers are just con artists, murders, etc. as well as saying that the very rights that allow it to exist are being used by it to deny others those same rights, such as people being threatened with lawsuits, etc. if they " slander " the church. They have tons of info for evidence of their claims, and they wanna make people aware of the things that Scientology wants to keep secret, etc.

Keep in mind there's also posers. True Anon members will never admit to being with Anon. The whole point is to not be indentified. Those who claim they are Anon most likely are among the posers who just want the attention.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:09 am

We do not forgive, we do not forget

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:27 am

These guys remind me of someone...

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes. Or should I?"
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Darkened Angel
Anonymous is a group that is, well, anonymous. They tend to target BS stuff, and expose it for what it is.

Such as right now, they target Scientology. They aren't attacking the belief itself, but rather exposing the fact that a lot of its followers are just con artists, murders, etc. as well as saying that the very rights that allow it to exist are being used by it to deny others those same rights, such as people being threatened with lawsuits, etc. if they " slander " the church. They have tons of info for evidence of their claims, and they wanna make people aware of the things that Scientology wants to keep secret, etc.

Keep in mind there's also posers. True Anon members will never admit to being with Anon. The whole point is to not be indentified. Those who claim they are Anon most likely are among the posers who just want the attention.
Thats very interesting. Are they a British thing? Or are they across the freat blue?

Jaden_Ordo

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:18 pm

Cale... the new hair doesn't suit you. I don't think it does at least.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:32 pm

Jaden_Ordo
Darkened Angel

Thats very interesting. Are they a British thing? Or are they across the freat blue?

They're internet based. So they exist everywhere.

stellarmagic

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:03 pm

User Image
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3667 3668 3669 3670 3671 3672 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games