Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drakkensword

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:16 pm
.:.: prowls in from along the border of the trees over to the gathering :.:. hey furs!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:18 pm
DoomNeko
Well, I just finished my 4th bowl o' pasta, so I'd best get ready to go to my friend's house ^^

Arrivederci everyfur!

Nawwr.... laters, Doomie! ^.^ *nuzzes*  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:22 pm
drakkensword
.:.: prowls in from along the border of the trees over to the gathering :.:. hey furs!

*yips softly* Hiyo drakken. ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:27 pm
Lloxie
drakkensword

Hey Lloxie, how goes it today?  

drakkensword

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:33 pm
drakkensword
Lloxie
drakkensword

Hey Lloxie, how goes it today?

Eh, alright I guess, cept I been sick. x.x; You? ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:36 pm
Lloxie

I'm pretty good. starting to get this furriness figured out and accepting it for what it is. ^^ That's always good. I believe in being proud and unashamed of oneself. so it;s gonna be interesting over the next bit. Gonna be like coming out of the closet all over again. lol That wasn;t too bad. But I may wait a bit before letting too many people know about this furry nature of mine.  

drakkensword

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:46 pm
drakkensword
Lloxie

I'm pretty good. starting to get this furriness figured out and accepting it for what it is. ^^ That's always good. I believe in being proud and unashamed of oneself. so it;s gonna be interesting over the next bit. Gonna be like coming out of the closet all over again. lol That wasn;t too bad. But I may wait a bit before letting too many people know about this furry nature of mine.

Hehe, well thas cool, welcome to the furry world, so to speak! ^_^ Heh, dun feel bad, IRL nobody knows about me being a furry really. xP The way I see it, they don't need to know, so I'll wait until I'm in college or so. I can't go to any cons or anything until I'm outta the house anyways. x-x;

I'm also relatively new to the fandom, first really got into it somewhat over a year ago. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:47 pm
*Appears in a flash of light and fire*

What? Furry exposure? Cool!

*looks down at balatant nudity, then shrugs*

Works for me!

*Goes and lies down in the tall grass*

DracosBlackwing

drakkensword

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:52 pm
DracosBlackwing

Works for me!

Welcome ^^ Eh? Belatant nudity? .:.: looks around :.:. where?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:52 pm
DracosBlackwing

Works for me!

Hiyo Dracos! ^.^ *yips, then blinks* Er..... o_o;; Ehehe... *hides under his blanket* Nobody told me there was gonna be a nudist party tonight.... eep. ^^;;  

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:01 pm
*looks down at self*

What? Oh,you mean the 'no clothes' thing. Don't worry; I'm a dragon, remember. Everything retracts; it's not like I have anything showing that I shouldn't... it's just more comfortable like this. *stretches*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:10 pm
DracosBlackwing
*looks down at self*

What? Oh,you mean the 'no clothes' thing. Don't worry; I'm a dragon, remember. Everything retracts; it's not like I have anything showing that I shouldn't... it's just more comfortable like this. *stretches*

Oh yeah, hehe... ^.^;;

Oh and Dracos, gimme a moment on my post in the RP, trying to think up names for all of Kleah's siblings. xP

Lloxie

drakkensword

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:15 pm
??? hmm... I'm lost here lol but then again I'm busy talking to my guy and working on my sig. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:18 pm
drakkensword
??? hmm... I'm lost here lol but then again I'm busy talking to my guy and working on my sig. lol

I'm naked; he's embarrassed; I'm a dragon, nothing to see; he said 'oh!' and then you came in.... blaugh  

DracosBlackwing

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:19 pm
~Sends a Translocator Disk flying through the window and uses it to warp in~

"Yeah, I'm trying to think of some interesting entrances. I liked the sky diving thing...Hey, furs."  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games