Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:36 pm
"Of the Sevii Islands?" I asked her. "I'd heard of it, of course. I... ah, when I was old enough to go on a pokemon journey, my parents sent me to Pokemon Trainer's School, instead. In Kanto, since the one in Striation City hadn't been built yet. The teachers there were... well, eager to recommend me to Pokemon Tech, which is one of the more prestigious Pokemon Trainer Academies out there... Between the two schools, I spent nine years studying every known aspect of every known pokemon in the world. Sadly, that didn't include Unova region pokemon until after I graduated..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:47 pm
Krystal allowed herself to flop down onto Terashi's bed, listening to him talk. It was kind of rare to find someone who knew about her hometown. Wow, he must be pretty smart. When he was finished, the girl rolled to her side, propping her head up with a smile.

"Wow you're pretty smart then. Pokemon Tech, huh? Pretty cool." She sighed suddenly, flopping back down.
"The only travelling me and Liz have done is to Vermillion City for shopping. So you've had your Oshawatt for a long time now, huh?"

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:15 pm
"Actually, not that long," I told her. "I only graduated from the academy a couple of months ago.

But anyway, what route did you take to get here? Did you use the Magnet Train and go around through New Bark Town, or did you trek it from Vermillion straight to Viridian?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:31 pm
"So you only got him after you graduated?" That was interesting. Her eyes shifted to look back at him when he asked about how she got there. A grin formed on her lips.
"We trekked it all the way here by foot. I wanted to take the Magnet Train but there was some big issue going on with it, like somebody hijacked it or something. I'm not really sure what went on but now it's under repairs big time. Not just the train either, apparently, but the track as well." There was excitement in her voice as she spoke. After all, this was a big adventure for the teenage girl.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:21 pm
Jira had headed off to the training room, after getting directions from Odd on how to get there, and was currently there with his three pokemon. Wisher was practicing using his Electric attacks, Grant doing likewise with his Fire attacks and Crescendo? He was currently organizing his collection of 50-year-old newspapers in his pint-sized messenger bag, his cap pushed up out of the way as he worked at it. Jira, on the other hand, was standing off to one side, using a machine that gradually increased weight to try and improve his Gravity control further.

As for Odd and Lykas? They were in the latter's room. Probably doing things no one would want to interrupt.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm
Hawk and chirp walked into the HQ in the midst of a heated discussion. They were trying not to yell, but their "whispers" were more like hisses.

"I told you, I don't like her. She's ugly. Miss Guys is not something I'd be interested in." Hawk said, raising his voice. "I don't get why you're feeling so jealous. It's not like you."

chirp sighed. "I guess I just don't want to have competition..." They'd been arguing for a short time, and it just seemed so... futile. "Well, I'll see you later. Oh Claaaydoll!"

"Wait, what? Hawk turned to look at Chirp, but before he could say much else, she waved at him, instructed Claydol to teleport her to Castelia city, and was gone. Hawk shrugged and walked further inside.  

Otternavy

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:31 pm
I couldn't help but cringe when she mentioned that. "They're still working on that?" I asked, although I shouldn't have retorted at all. This is why I wanted to avoid property damage, though. How much business, how many people's lives were burdened by the lack of that particular form of transportation? All because a group of eccentric cultists had beef with a group of crazy activists. The whole thing left a bad feeling in my stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 pm
Krystal blinked a few times. Wait .... 'still working on that' ? What did he mean by that? Getting onto her hands and knees, the girl crawled the short distance to the blond boy that was the same age as her.

"What do you mean by that? I could have sworn that they said they hadn't released any information to the public. Alright, out with it." She demanded, thinking that perhaps she was speaking to one of the people responsible for damaging such a thing.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:41 pm
I froze up when she asked me that, but quickly regained my composure. "Well, I guess it's okay to tell you, since you're wanting to join and all. The reason there wasn't any information released to the public is because out team was partly responsible for stopping the hijacking."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:45 pm
Krystal blinked a few times, slowly sitting down as the words sunk in. That was before she was up again, beaming at Terashi and quickly closing the distance between them.

"Seriously?! That's so cool! So you guys are like some kind of underground heroes or something! That's so neat!" Yeah, she was excited.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:52 pm
"Partly?" Lykas asked as he walked over to Terashi. "I seem to recall someone wanting to drop a Wailord on the tracks." He commented as he got closer. "Did that ever happen, actually? Odd and I got distracted before it was over."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:55 pm
Blizzard120

"The mud is fine." He said. "So same thing as in that room at the headquarters?"
Tails nodded. "So, no pulling punches then?" he asked. "I mean, I feel kiiinda bad about it, but I guess there's no way to learn otherwise. Right?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:58 pm
I couldn't help but blush as Krystal basically lied down on top of me. I didn't mind the closeness, but it made me a bit nervous. She was a nice girl, after all.

Fortunately, Lykas broke the tension a bit with his unexpected entrance. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Hawk. I couldn't believe he wanted to do that. I mean, destruction of public property just makes things worse for everyone. And... well, I got knocked out by something near the end, so I'm not too sure, myself."

I turned around to answer Krystal. "Well, yeah. The reason I joined is to get me and my pokemon stronger by cleansing the world of evil. The team itself isn't exactly the same way, though. If I recall, Sub said that Team Snagem exhibits more of a gray area. I just try to do the most good I can while working with the team."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 pm
The dark haired girl was a little oblivious to the position and what it would look like. So she remained, on her hands and knees, over Terashi's body as some blue haired guy strolled in.

"Eh? Wailord?" She echoed though turned back to Terashi when he spoke again. His words made her smile and she nodded.
"Well, I can live with grey. Not everything is black and white, after all. Besides, as long as you try your best everything will be fine."

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:16 pm
"My thoughts exactly," I told her, although the red of my cheeks was probably getting a bit obvious. Having a nice girl lay on top of you and another guy watch, it's... a little uncomfortable.

Well, unless you're into that sort of thing, I guess.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games