Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Coulson sighed, shaking his head. “I can promise you, SHIELD has no interest in taking anyone’s children. If there are….issues and concerns about them, I’m sure all of you could turn to some group that is far more capable of handling children than SHIELD. Besides, they aren’t even near being our concern. They will be born and raised on Earth, and unless they do something to seriously threaten the lives of civilians, they aren’t our concern.” He said slowly. “But Loki is still considered a threat to Earth. Even if he is not directly responsible for the attack on New York, he was responsible for the attack in New Mexico that almost killed you.” He said looking to Thor. “And willingly or not, he is connected to a person, a power, which is actively looking to destroy Earth. We have to be cautious with Loki. And completely ignoring the threat that he is a part of would be a horrible oversight for SHIELD and frankly for everyone here.”

Tony stared at Loki, confused as to why he was being so forceful about refusing help. Didn’t he want help? Tony was offering to help him, trying to be there when Loki had kept him from being there for so long. Looking to the archway Loki seemed to be guarding so carefully, he frowned. Coming to stand beside it, he touched it carefully. This had something to do with the twins? He could feel himself being moved though, hear a voice forcibly pulling his mind back. It had been so long since he was connected to Loki, he couldn’t stay while he was awake. He fought for a long moment, but he was suddenly pulled back through the arch he’d come in and he woke. Eyes snapping open, he panted slightly as he focused in on Natasha. A moment later he was up and cupping Loki’s face, cursing under his breath. He knew Loki would clamp down the moment he was out of his mind, keep him from reaching the god again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:16 pm
MDaylus

Thor didn't seem to really believe that SHIELD wouldn't take Loki's children. These children would be half of midgard and pat of Asgard and Jotunhiem. There were no children like them and Thor was sure they would be special, especially with how weak Loki was. His brother had no magic because the children were using it to build their own, they were also taking all that they could get from Tony. Yes Thor had no doubt that the coming twins would be a force to be reckoned with. Maybe they weren't a concern to SHIELD yet but he was sure they would be. "My brother had right to attack me then, the attack was not against your people. He does not choose to be connected to Thanos. I am sure if my brother was able to be free of that man he would. I can understand that you need to be cautious with my brother because of Thanos but he himself if is not the threat." Thor argued. He knew his brother could and probably would be under Thanos' control at some point but that was not his fault. Still he didn't think that SHIELD would care if it was against Loki's will or not before taking him out. "With all of us here Thanos can not do anything." Thor continued.

Natasha took a step back as Tony opened his eyes quickly and panted. She wondered if she had woken him from a nightmare just starting. Loki himself looked like he was heading to one, she wondered if they should try to wake him and save the god from that. It seemed that Tony was along the same thought as he moved towards Loki and cupped his cheek. She didn't understand why the man was cursing under his breath. "Tony, its just Coulson I don't think he'll go against us or really against Steve. Loki will be fine here for a bit and Fenrir is here." Natasha said softly still not wanting to really wake Loki.

Loki glanced to Tony as the man moved to stand beside their children's archway and touched it. He wondered if Tony had understood him when he had tried to show the man what the archway meant. He turned to watch when Tony seemed to struggle for a moment before being pulled back through his own archway. Loki gave Tony a sad look when the man disappeared from his mind. He knew he would have to seal their bond again and he didn't know when he would be able to open it once more. Closing his eyes he began to seal off all the archways except the one belonging to his twins. Each archway sealed off made Loki feel more and more alone. Tony's was the hardest, after finally having it opened again he almost couldn't bear it. He knew that it was better than what would happen if Thanos got to the man. So when there was another bang and a sharper cracking noise Loki flinched and locked it down. Then he turned to his children's archway and tried to conceal it. It took him till just as the barrier around his mind shattered around him. He had been panicking up to then, afraid he wouldn't be able to manage it. But then he had and Thanos was there grinning manically at him.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Coulson frowned at Thor. “He may not have attacked others, but he caused more than enough damage and plenty of injuries in New Mexico. And as far as his connection to Thanos, I have no doubt that he would cut all conenctions if he could. I don’t think any of you would associate with him if he wasn’t of that opinion, but he is the threat for now.” Coulson insisted. “The commander is the real threat in a battle, but you fight the soldier until you can reach the commander. Loki is the soldier right now, until we can deal with Thanos ourselves.” He continued.

Frigga frowned then, shifting in her seat. “If I truly felt Loki to be a threat to the people of this world, I would not leave him here. Asgard would not let one of our own cause trouble here. And if he did cause problems, you would have little cause to worry, I would send warriors to subdue him as quickly as possible.” She said slowly.

Tony snorted. “The only Coulson I know is dead.” He snapped, Pressing his forehead to Loki’s, he let out a shaky breath. “Thanos is in Loki’s mind again….” He muttered. “He’s too weak to fight him off……” Tony knew how fragile Loki’s mind was, and what if THanos took control of him now? What of their children? And Fenrir could be in danger too. He tried the door to Loki’s mind, knowing the result, but still feeling that he had to try to get to him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:05 pm
MDaylus

"I was under the impression that the damages had been covered," Thor frowned again. He understood the concern about Thanos but he was sure they could handle it. "My brother is not a willing solider." Thor grumbled. Looking to his mother as she stated that she did not believe Loki a threat or she would not have left him on Midgard he nodded. "I myself am here to help as well, I would not allow my brother to cause problems once more." Thor continued.

"Coulson isn't dead, hes here. Aparentally it was a lie to get us to work together." Natasha protested. When Tony said that Loki was facing Thanos in his mind again she gasped. She couldn't believe this and she knew how dangerous this could be for the man. "His mother is here..." she suggested.

Loki faced Thanos his heart beating hard in his chest. But he was distracted quickly by the feeling of Tony pushing against their bond. He hadn't built the wall strong on Tony's side just enough so Thanos couldn't break it from his side. If Tony wanted he could break through.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Coulson nodded at Thor. “The cost was covered, but you cannot make the people forget it.” He said slowly. “And though I appreciate the thought of you sending people to aid us your majesty, SHIELD hopes to be prepared enough to prevent much destruction from happening. You’re people would not be able to show up early enough.” Looking back to Thor, Coulson spread his hands slightly. “And the reason Loki has been left alone for this long has been your presence, and his place here. Unfortunately you’re greatest weakness Thor is you trust too easily, as is yours Captain Rogers. I’m sure you’d try to stop Loki, but he could likely trick both of you, and who’s left? Barton and Romanoff? They’re brilliant, but they couldn’t take him down alone. And Tony would never be able to raise a hand against Loki after this relationship of theirs.”

Tony nodded slightly. “Get her.” He growled out, completely ignoring the idea that Coulson was alive. He didn’t care who was around and who had come back from the dead right now. He could feel Loki tensing under his hands, his temperature going up slightly as his heart raced. He could feel how weak the blockade was against his mind. Not like the ironclad one from before. He paused a moment. He wanted to help, but Loki had seemed to be so panicked when he’d suggested staying. But then he remembered the arch that Loki was protecting. Their kids. He had to help. Gathering up what strength and control he could, he burst through the block and into Loki’s mind, charging right at Thanos to knock him away from Loki. “Back off.” He shouted.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:24 pm
MDaylus

Thor hummed when Coulson acknowledged that aid had been sent to those harmed by his brother's actions. "No one was killed in that instance and many have taken to obtaining fame from that event." Thor argued. Many of the people had taken to saying that they had met him first from that event. "My brother is deserving of my trust, many years has he been at my side." Thor argued again when Coulson said that he was too trusting. He would not be tricked by Thanos especially since there was the fact that they could tell with Loki's eyes being blue when he was controlled.

Natasha nodded quickly when Tony ordered her to fetch Loki's mother. She rushed from the room and to the dinning hall. "Your highness, loki, Thanos." she breathed.

Loki jumped as he felt his block on Tony break down and then the man was there again. He watched in horror and surprise as Tony charged at Thanos. Thanos too looked a bit surprised at Tony's appearance and was knocked back as the genius intended. Loki lurched forward to grasp at Tony grabbing his arm to pull him away. He did so quickly and in time because Thanos swung his fist back at Tony. A fist covered by the stolen gauntlet which just missed hitting tony.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:25 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let himself be pulled back by Loki, but planted himself firmly between the god and Thanos. “You will leave my mate alone.” Tony growled out, taking Thanos in quickly. Keeping the Titan’s attention on him, Tony slowly moved, drawing the Titan away from Loki. When he was satisfied with the position, Tony closed his eyes tightly and concentrated. A tidal wave of memories, images, emotions, and raw information came pouring out of his mind to try and confuse and push Thanos back. Tony unleashed it all without holding anything back, hitting the mad god with the strongest emotions he had, the clearest memories, random facts, like every number of pi Tony could remember, knowing fully well that half of what Tony thought of and remembered would be beyond Thanos. Human knowledge and science was so vastly different than the rest of the universe after all. He even kept it up as he felt tendrils of magic in his mind, refusing to give Thanos a break.

Frigga looked up quickly as Natasha rushed in. Making the connection without any further explanation, Frigga stood. “Sit and rest dear.” She ordered Natasha as she rushed through the mansion to Loki’s room, not even paying attention to those following. By the time she got there, Fenrir had woken and was sitting on the floor, knowing better than to disturb whatever was happening. Tony looked pained, still hovering over Loki, forehead pressed against the god’s and eyes squeezed shut. Frigga carefully approached. Perching on the edge of the bed, she reached out and slowly placed a hand on Tony’s head. If Thanos was here, it was best to enter through his mind and not Loki’s. Focusing, she slowly sent her magic first before manifesting in Tony’s mind seeing what was happening through the door to Loki’s mind, she gathered her magic and added it to the onslaught against Thanos.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:05 am
MDaylus

Thor looked to Natasha surprised as she burst through into the room spouting words as quick as she could about his brother and Thanos. A sneer took over thor's face as he grew angry with the elder god tormenting Loki. He wished the being was close enough that Thor could show his displeasure in the form of utilizing Mjolnir. Instead he merely followed his mother to Loki and tony. When his mother placed a hand on Tony he placed a hand on her shoulder offering whatever aid she needed.

Natasha sunk in a chair as the queen ordered her to sit and rest. She knew without a doubt that things would be handled and would come out alright.

Loki held onto tony as he watched Thanos reorient himself. A battle had been started in his mind now and he was almost shaking in fear. Not from fear for himself but for Tony who had opened himself up for attack. When Tony ordered Thanos to leave him alone the elder being merely laughed like it was a joke. To him loki knew it probably was and he feared what was going to happen as Tony separated himself and moved. When his mind was suddenly flooded with information.Loki gasped and scrambled back. His mind was too fragile now that he knew if his form in his own mind was hit with any of the information he could be overtaken easily. Thanos of course had not been ready for such a thing a stumbled back a few steps then a few steps more unable to catch himself. A sneer took over Thanos as he fought back against Tony's onslaught.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga was surprised to see Thanos being sent back with Tony’s onslaught. Even if the mad god was managing to start fighting back, Tony had still accomplished something fairly impressive, especially considering his own weakened state. Before the god could gain too much ground, she gathered her magic, pulled energy from Thor and sent it crashing into Thanos, hidden in Tony’s onslaught to prevent the god from defending himself from it. Slipping into Loki’s mind properly then, she looked Thanos over with distain. “You will not win this battle tyrant.” She said, sending another wave of energy crashing into the god. “You would best serve yourself by retreating before I break into your mind myself.” She said coolly. She was not going to give a second chance here.

Tony smirked as he saw THanos stumbling, even as Thanos began to fight back, the genius just laid it on thicker. No one in the universe processed things as fast as he did, no one had the backlog of information that he did. He could hold Thanos off. And if the god could be surprised and sent off balance, then he knew he’d win against them when they actually met in battle. He was surprised when Frigga showed up, blasting Thanos with her own magic, but he didn’t let up, he wouldn’t, not until Thanos had left.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:02 am
MDaylus

Thor had been prepared for the pull of energy from him. While he had no power to see what was happening within Loki's mind he knew that Thanos was there for vertain. He also knew that the titan would not win this battle to harm his brother more than had already been done. The titan had picked the wrong time to seek destruction again.

Loki watched in fascination as his mate tossed things at Thanos driving the titan back. He had not thought it possible but here it was. Then he could sense his mother's magic withing his mind and Thanos was driven further back as his mother appeared through Tony's archway. He wondered if she had tried her own first only to find it blocked. With tony and his mother's onslaught Thanos knew he would not succeed this day and laughed again. Telling them all there was always another day and disappeared. Loki sunk to the floor in relief and sudden exhaution. While had had done none of the actual fighting this time it had still been in his mind.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

As Thanos left, the memories that Tony had been using as weapons were slowly pulled back into his mind. Shattered pieces of half-forgotten thoughts and images remained though, things even Tony hadn’t realized or remembered he had. Looking around at what remained, he rubbed the back of his neck, looking to Loki. “Sorry….I made a mess…..” he mumbled.

Frigga didn’t react as Thanos left. She’d do what she could to shield Loki once more. And the mind healer was here now to help him as well. Turning to the image of her son, she came to him and her best to calm and quiet his mind, kneeling beside him. Looking to Tony as he apologized, she let out a small laugh. “I think a mess can be taken care of. A mess can be cleaned quicker than a mind can be rebuilt.” She said lightly. “Though perhaps you should take advantage of the mind healer I brought as well. Maybe there will be less of a mess then.”

“Well the mess helped this time.” Tony pointed out, nudging a broken image with his foot, something from his childhood if the angle of the trees meant anything.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:38 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man apologized saying that he had made a mess. The god didn't bother looking around he could feel the shattered remains of ideas and memories in his mind. Instead he merely smiled at the man gently relieved that things had gone better than he thought. As his mother approached he gave her a tired smile as he could feel her calm and quiet his still panicking mind. Nodding at her words that his mind could be cleaned much easier than rebuilt. *Much easier.* he agreed leaning his head on his mother's shoulder. His mind and body wanted to sink back into the darkness of sleep but in some form he was scared. If Tony and his mother left what would stop Thanos from returning. He would no doubt be cruel this time, angry from not having his fun just then. He wasn't sure he could sleep and protect them from such a thing or himself.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga let Loki lean on her shoulder, petting his hair and watching Tony as he moved about, tossing things towards his archway without much thought. He was starting to look drained, his image in Loki’s mind fading ever so slightly. This took more concentration and will than he’d thought it would. “Tony….Loki is safe for now. You should go….recover your strength.” She said as Tony examined something curiously, trying to figure out what it was. Tony looked up then, eyes wide as he looked to Loki. Anxiety sparked at the idea. Thanos could come back, Loki might close him off again, what if he’d done something bad that he hadn’t figured out that he’d done yet?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki closed his eyes breathing deeply as his mother pet his hair. He could sense Tony removing what had been broken in his mind that wasn't his and the fading connection between them. He wondered if it would fade more now that he had opened it again but without the same feelings. He wondered if Tony might figure it out eventually that their bond was breaking ever so slowly but that it was because of what loki had done. Listening to his mother tell Tony to go and rest he expected the man to leave his mind. Instead what he got was a sudden anxiety that had Loki opening his eyes and looking around. When he didn't see Thanos he looked to tony curious about what had made the man anxious.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the curiosity in Loki and Frigga’s eyes when he didn’t leave. Frowning, he looked away from them then, embarrassed. “What if he comes back?” he asked. “What if I can’t get back?” he added, a little quieter. He didn’t notice the bond breaking, but he knew it was harder to get here and stay here….and there was no guaranteeing that Loki wouldn’t try to close himself off again now that he wasn’t in danger. “Thanos won’t come back, not for now at least.” Frigga assured Tony. The mad god wouldn’t come so soon after a defeat, he had to have time to lick his wounds. And she’d take her magic and Thor’s energy to try and create another barrier, perhaps one that lasted a little longer. She doubted Thor would mind once she told him what she’d drawn so heavily from him for. Tony looked unsure still, shifting in his spot. He didn’t want to leave. Even if things were still raw, it was nice to not be alone in the chaos of his own mind. Frigga frowned slightly then and waved him to the arch and ever so slowly the Genius headed for it, slipping out of Loki’s mind. Taking a few deep breaths as he came back to himself, his eyes blinked open as he sat up, a headache pounding in his temples as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games