Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:03 pm
[Jiraiya-Sama]
Hello^^

HIYA! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:55 pm
EEp. I didnt read Reprieves announcement until after I declined 2 or 3 more people.

My method has been to decline someone and (usually) sending them a PM saying they forgot the password, and I look forward to them joining again in 2 weeks. But in the meantime they can at least READ the guild threads and such.

Most who've replied were "DO'H!" and "I'm glad you're being nice about this." But I've been lazy the last couple days about the PMing.

I think as punishment for making a mistake, they SHOULD have to wait out those two weeks. A ninja who errs must live with the consequences after all. In a fight, there may BE no second chances after all.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:57 pm
and happy birthday to the beloved Copy Ninja Kakashi! Our favorite prematurely gray-haired, always late, dog summoning, hentai reading, Jounin!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:36 pm

HisDeathIsNearReborn

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:32 pm
Zrana
and happy birthday to the beloved Copy Ninja Kakashi! Our favorite prematurely gray-haired, always late, dog summoning, hentai reading, Jounin!

i drink to that! *grabs dr pepper*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:16 pm
Zrana
EEp. I didnt read Reprieves announcement until after I declined 2 or 3 more people.

My method has been to decline someone and (usually) sending them a PM saying they forgot the password, and I look forward to them joining again in 2 weeks. But in the meantime they can at least READ the guild threads and such.

Most who've replied were "DO'H!" and "I'm glad you're being nice about this." But I've been lazy the last couple days about the PMing.

I think as punishment for making a mistake, they SHOULD have to wait out those two weeks. A ninja who errs must live with the consequences after all. In a fight, there may BE no second chances after all.
I aggree with that, In fact, I'll go change it because you make a good point on that.
Plus, I just read a pm from someone saying that he'll only tell us about this really cool website if we accept him. (no password) I hate people like that... lol  

Reprieve
Captain

Malia2cute4U

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:50 pm
Oh, yay!! heart Happy b-day Kakashi!! biggrin He's so awesome!! xd All hail Kakashi!!!

Um, so how should we celebrate this day? wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:52 pm
yay... can't wait to get ahold of the special kakashi ep!  

shinimegami42

Malia2cute4U

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:54 pm
You mean episode 101?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:56 pm
Malia2cute4U
You mean episode 101?

*nods*  

shinimegami42

Malia2cute4U

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:58 pm
Yup! I can't wait either!! I'm almost tempted to download the raw version right now! But I only understand a little bit of Japanese, so I must wait for the subbed version. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:02 pm
Hehe... ^^ If anyone needs an ID card just for a collection or what not... go check my thread in the guild somewhere. *Nods and smiles*  

Izchi
Crew

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:07 pm
Absolutely fantastic...If the episode really shows Kakashi's face then I will probably faint with love and happiness. I bet he's really handsome.
heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:08 pm
Malia2cute4U
Yup! I can't wait either!! I'm almost tempted to download the raw version right now! But I only understand a little bit of Japanese, so I must wait for the subbed version. *sigh*

lol... it'll prob be a while before I get ahold of it subbed even... T.T

anyone else here been entering the freebie drawings at naruto fan lately? I waaaant the wall scroll soooo badly.  

shinimegami42

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:08 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Absolutely fantastic...If the episode really shows Kakashi's face then I will probably faint with love and happiness. I bet he's really handsome.
heart heart heart heart heart

lol... it's prob just gonna be like the manga special from the character guide.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games