Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3673 3674 3675 3676 3677 3678 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:34 am

Kakoy
UglyCoyoteNG
Oo; ::pokes Morna.:: Hey, I just got dont drawin' ya. ._.
"meow?"

kakoy looked at Coyote with a tilted head as he is poking. Kakoy's coat of black fur was nearly brushed down and today she had a pretty red ribbon on her neck. It was tied in a bow behind her neck, she was nearly smiling if a kitten even coucl she was now.

EnnGee blinked, and leaned down to nose the kitten playfully, his tail wagging lightly, he seemed to find her actions adoreable.

Morna Starwind
*smiles* yes I saw it ^^ Thankyou very much, am just going to add it to a sig flicker now ^^
XD i worked since 2 AM on that one. Hee. Glad ya like it too. xx'
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:37 am

UglyCoyoteNG
Kakoy
UglyCoyoteNG
Oo; ::pokes Morna.:: Hey, I just got dont drawin' ya. ._.
"meow?"

kakoy looked at Coyote with a tilted head as he is poking. Kakoy's coat of black fur was nearly brushed down and today she had a pretty red ribbon on her neck. It was tied in a bow behind her neck, she was nearly smiling if a kitten even coucl she was now.

EnnGee blinked, and leaned down to nose the kitten playfully, his tail wagging lightly, he seemed to find her actions adoreable.

Morna Starwind
*smiles* yes I saw it ^^ Thankyou very much, am just going to add it to a sig flicker now ^^

"meow"

Kakoy softly nosed him back and softly pawed his right paw.

Kakoy

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:38 am

UglyCoyoteNG
Morna Starwind

o.O what time is it now then? its 4:40pm here (I live in England)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:48 am

Enngee smiled slightly, as best a coyote could, and pawed at her lightly, very gentley. He wasnt nervouse now.

its 8:45 AM. xx' im in the US, washington state, to be preciese. Yep.. xx' ::has not slept yet.:: i better go to bed now. seeya.

UglyCoyoteNG

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:51 am

Okie doke, sleep well ^^ I'd better go myself, got comissions to finish X_X *sniffles, grabs a hanky and poofs out*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:53 am

UglyCoyoteNG
Enngee smiled slightly, as best a coyote could, and pawed at her lightly, very gentley. He wasnt nervouse now.

its 8:45 AM. xx' im in the US, washington state, to be preciese. Yep.. xx' ::has not slept yet.:: i better go to bed now. seeya.

"meow meow"

Kakoy smile almost saying bye

Kakoy

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:51 am

*Frowns lightly,sitting in a corner and muttering to herself,* This is the WORST birthday ever.. *Sniffles and cries.*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:01 am

you shouldnt think so special about your birthday.
its not all that great. first of its just a day. no biggy your just another year longer in this stupid world. yet another waisted year.
atleast that my view on it and why i dont even celebrate it o.O

Fuzzfuzzy

Kakoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:07 am

Unlucky_Raven
*Frowns lightly,sitting in a corner and muttering to herself,* This is the WORST birthday ever.. *Sniffles and cries.*
"MEW! (happy Brithday)"

Kakoy looked and smiled her small kitten smile to her.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:10 am

*pokes his pillow pile and crawls in it* it seems that everybody forgot meh pile ninja

Fuzzfuzzy

Kakoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:14 am

furry wolf
*pokes his pillow pile and crawls in it* it seems that everybody forgot meh pile ninja

kakoy walked to fuzzy's pile and pawed it then crawling on it, she meows weakly and paws at it again.

"mew"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:21 am

Kakoy
furry wolf

kakoy walked to fuzzy's pile and pawed it then crawling on it, she meows weakly and paws at it again.

"mew"
*sniffs* i smell kitty .... yumm yummy yumm yumm

Fuzzfuzzy

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:30 am

i think i scared the kitty
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:44 am

furry wolf
Kakoy
furry wolf

"mew"
*sniffs* i smell kitty .... yumm yummy yumm yumm

"mew..."

KAkoy sank into the pillow and curled in a furry black ball.

Kakoy

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:04 am

-wakes up on his beanbag chair- nyah! oh, hey all
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3673 3674 3675 3676 3677 3678 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games