Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Hello Blaze. I'm kinda partial to dimensional rifts myself. Have you tried elemental reconfiguration? You dissassemble yourself in one place, then reassemble yourself in another, using the elements around you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:26 pm
Argle.... Now this person is wondering whether to remove his pics... *sighs*

Anyway... *looks around* What's up?  

-Veletzi Dun-

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:30 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Sends a Translocator Disk flying through the window and uses it to warp in~

"Yeah, I'm trying to think of some interesting entrances. I liked the sky diving thing...Hey, furs."

Hehe, that translocator disk thing sounds like something one of my charries used to do, only he used a magic energy sphere instead. blaugh

Hmm... my entrance is rather plain too... maybe I should make a new one as well. o0 *ponders*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:31 pm
DracosBlackwing
Hello Blaze. I'm kinda partial to dimensional rifts myself. Have you tried elemental reconfiguration? You dissassemble yourself in one place, then reassemble yourself in another, using the elements around you. 3nodding

"For some reason, I got the image of ripping my own arm off, then throwing it to a different location. But no, I haven't tried that. I'm not sure if I want to either. I'd most likely get stuck in another dimmension, or something worse."  

Blaze Starwind

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:35 pm
Xadrian

You talk like a certain flower girl I know. What are you talking about, though? blaugh ....Oh, and nothing much more than the norm... how about you?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:43 pm
Noooooo! Gaia ish being evul again! T-T Show posts, show posts! *grrrs in frustration*  

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:43 pm
Xadrian

HEy, you talk like a certain flower girl I know of. The question is: what are you talking ABOUT? blaugh ...Oh, and nothing much more than the usual. How about you?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:59 pm
*enters*

Gaia works now, it's ok to come out. biggrin  

Eddily

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:06 pm
*Cartwheels, lands on her feet, crouches, does a double back-flip, starts running around in circles, runs up a wall and struts on the ceiling, falls back down on the floor on her back and swishies her tail like a hyper puppy.*

My entrance!
Oki hi everyone. o-o;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:07 pm
Eddily
*enters*

Gaia works now, it's ok to come out. biggrin

Yay~ *comes out from hiding under his blanket* Darn evil server... >.<;  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:11 pm
Laei Canu
*Cartwheels, lands on her feet, crouches, does a double back-flip, starts running around in circles, runs up a wall and struts on the ceiling, falls back down on the floor on her back and swishies her tail like a hyper puppy.*

My entrance!
Oki hi everyone. o-o;;;

...... O_O *leaps out of his hammock, darts over, pounces, nuzzles, clings, and lickattacks* KIMMY! heart heart domokun heart heart

Everyone, meet Kimmy, my girlfriend. ^_^

.... *edit* unfortunately we have to go. x_X;; Stupid Gaia and it's bad timing. >.<; Laters everyone!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:13 pm
Lloxie
Laei Canu

My entrance!
Oki hi everyone. o-o;;;

...... O_O *leaps out of his hammock, darts over, pounces, nuzzles, clings, and lickattacks* KIMMY! heart heart domokun heart heart

Everyone, meet Kimmy, my girlfriend. ^_^

.... *edit* unfortunately we have to go. x_X;; Stupid Gaia and it's bad timing. >.<; Laters everyone!

Oh hey, it is!

Hi there! And bye there!  

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:25 pm
Hey furs!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:33 pm
Af Mas
Hey furs!

"RAAAWR!"

~Tacklehugs~

"Hey, what's up?"  

Blaze Starwind

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:33 pm
*poof!*

Hiya! xd  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games