Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3687 3688 3689 3690 3691 3692 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:46 pm

blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Shadow turns into a black tiger cub with aqua stripes and aqua eyes and trods in, "hello! you guys don''t know me!"
"mew"

Kakoy meows and look over at her.

Shadow walks towards her and pounces, playful.

"meow"

Atfer being pounced Kakoy rolls her body to her left and then counter pounces onto the tiger cub then paws at her left ear.

"ow that's my scarred ear!" Shadow tugs at her ear, then jumps back. She sits down, looking at everyone.

..."meow?"

kakoy looks worred like she might have hurt her
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:49 pm

blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Shadow turns into a black tiger cub with aqua stripes and aqua eyes and trods in, "hello! you guys don''''t know me!"
"mew"

"meow"

Atfer being pounced Kakoy rolls her body to her left and then counter pounces onto the tiger cub then paws at her left ear.

"ow that''s my scarred ear!" Shadow tugs at her ear, then jumps back. She sits down, looking at everyone.

oh it shouldnt hurt that much i have millions on scars my fursona well actuly i kinda do to but any way ya *sits smiling*

"It''s a recent scar though."Shadow turned back into a grown neko, her short silver hair with purple spikes on the end glowing. She sat next to him, eying his scars.

pay no attention to the fact that my sig has non i forgot to tell him to add scars *shows her a scar on his shoulder* this one i got and my arm almost came clean of

Drifter_Xwolf

The Shadowing Heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:50 pm

Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Shadow turns into a black tiger cub with aqua stripes and aqua eyes and trods in, "hello! you guys don''t know me!"
"mew"

"meow"

"ow that's my scarred ear!" Shadow tugs at her ear, then jumps back. She sits down, looking at everyone.

..."meow?"

"mrow meeeeearr...." <'I'm fine don't worry' I'll translate it for you. >
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Shadow turns into a black tiger cub with aqua stripes and aqua eyes and trods in, "hello! you guys don''''t know me!"
"mew"

"meow"

"ow that''s my scarred ear!" Shadow tugs at her ear, then jumps back. She sits down, looking at everyone.

oh it shouldnt hurt that much i have millions on scars my fursona well actuly i kinda do to but any way ya *sits smiling*

"It''s a recent scar though."Shadow turned back into a grown neko, her short silver hair with purple spikes on the end glowing. She sat next to him, eying his scars.

pay no attention to the fact that my sig has non i forgot to tell him to add scars *shows her a scar on his shoulder* this one i got and my arm almost came clean of

"youch." Shadow touched the scar lightly, curious.

The Shadowing Heart

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:58 pm

blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
"mew"

"meow"

ya thats my worst on i accidently ripped a part of it open again when i was sleeping then again i scratch myself in my sleep often leaving scars *shows her the marks on his chest*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:01 pm

Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
"mew"

"meow"

ya thats my worst on i accidently ripped a part of it open again when i was sleeping then again i scratch myself in my sleep often leaving scars *shows her the marks on his chest*

Shadow touches them each, then turns around, her back facing him, "See the symbol on my back? It's a symbol of royalty, but also a scar. Every time I sense someone dark, it opens and bleeds."

The Shadowing Heart

Kakoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:02 pm

blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
"mew"

"meow"

..."meow?"

"mrow meeeeearr...." <'I'm fine don't worry' I'll translate it for you. >

Kakoy ssat on the couch and purred lightly as she relaxed.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:09 pm

blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
"mew"

"meow"

Shadow touches them each, then turns around, her back facing him, "See the symbol on my back? It's a symbol of royalty, but also a scar. Every time I sense someone dark, it opens and bleeds."

ummm i think it leaking cause i dont think theres anyone oh wait right i have a demon soul sealed away in me i have a cresent moon on my chest though its not a scar hmm* shows her the scar on runing across his back in the shape of cross and an upside down star combine* that is the seal of the demon locked in me

Drifter_Xwolf

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:09 pm

*rolls over the floor to his pile and adds a new pillow with kakoy''s name on it* xp
god i havent added a named pillow to it since ... since .... uhm wel a long time o.o
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:14 pm

furry wolf
*rolls over the floor to his pile and adds a new pillow with kakoy''s name on it* xp
god i havent added a named pillow to it since ... since .... uhm wel a long time o.o
Who else has a named pillow? 3nodding

TheDisreputableDog

The Shadowing Heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:14 pm

Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
"mew"

"meow"

ummm i think it leaking cause i dont think theres anyone oh wait right i have a demon soul sealed away in me i have a cresent moon on my chest though its not a scar hmm* shows her the scar on runing across his back in the shape of cross and an upside down star combine* that is the seal of the demon locked in me

"oh, so that's why it's painful...." Shadow felt the scar seal up again then relaxed. She looked at his symbol, then looked back at hers which was a golden crescent turning upwards and a right side up star, "Just like the angel part in me."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:17 pm

blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
"mew"

"meow"

"oh, so that's why it's painful...." Shadow felt the scar seal up again then relaxed. She looked at his symbol, then looked back at hers which was a golden crescent turning upwards and a right side up star, "Just like the angel part in me."

funny thing my wings are actuly the demon's with in me alot of my abilitys are actuly his

Drifter_Xwolf

The Shadowing Heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:20 pm

Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Drifter_Raziel
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
Kakoy
blue_sea_angel92
"mew"

"meow"

funny thing my wings are actuly the demon's with in me alot of my abilitys are actuly his

"Well, the members of Windclan are angels....I'm that clan's princess. Hey, I bet you have a girlfriend already....Of the demon cool goth girl sort, cute, smexy...."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:20 pm

TheDisreputableDog
furry wolf
Who else has a named pillow? 3nodding
its been sooo long i forgot xP
but those that do dont really come around anymore thats for sure xp

Fuzzfuzzy

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:21 pm

furry wolf

So, fuzz...

*Taps you on the shoulder*

Who gets those kinds of pillows?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3687 3688 3689 3690 3691 3692 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games